Where Are Your Parents, Macaulay Culkin?

Where Are Your Parents, Macaulay Culkin?

Macaulay Culkin walks through airport security on Saturday at LAX airport in Los Angeles, Calif. and gets a stern response from the security guard. Where’s the Home Alone love?

Macaulay, 27, has been fairly quiet recently, but actually came out with a movie this past November called Sex and Breakfast. And it’s already coming out on DVD next month!

10+ pictures of Macaulay Culkin abroad alone…

macaulay culkin airport 01
macaulay culkin airport 02
macaulay culkin airport 03
macaulay culkin airport 04
macaulay culkin airport 05
macaulay culkin airport 06
macaulay culkin airport 07
macaulay culkin airport 08
macaulay culkin airport 09
macaulay culkin airport 10

Photos: Dean/MO/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Macaulay Culkin

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I was wathcing The Nutcracker the other day with him in it. Time sure flies.

Jennifer W. @ 12/16/2007 at 11:49 pm

i will always like him and he has grown up but still looks the same in his face. i think he is cute in his own little way

Zanessa rules @ 12/17/2007 at 12:08 am

fifth! Yeah ! Time flies

nice he’s wearing a WOW cap.

d' jackie beat @ 12/17/2007 at 12:15 am

3 hilton @ 12/16/2007 at 11:45 pm It looks like the last J-P thread was closed b/c people were hating on Brad Pitt. wow

=============================================

don’t understand why there’s so much hate to Brad and Angelina, these people had done nothing wrong and so is the X.

oh dude
i love Macaulay Culkin!
he was so awesome in “party monster”
one of the best movies everrrrr

d' jackie beat @ 12/17/2007 at 12:19 am

Culkin is cute, wondered if he still have lots of mullahs? anyone here knows what’s he’s been up to know?

Aww, he is so cute, My seven year old watched Home Alone yesterday and she loved it.

the_original_nika @ 12/17/2007 at 1:41 am

his career is not what it used to be.

LOL I still think of him as Kevin in Home Alone haha.

I can’t believe he is 27!! I never realised how short he is now.

holy crap he’s ALIVE. and still in showbiz nonetheless.

I love you Mac!!!!
Always adorable!…

remember da truth @ 12/17/2007 at 8:07 am

You ask where his parents are and he’s 27?

Whoever said his career is not what it used to be is a fool. Of course not! He was big at age 10. It’s been nearly 20 years! He dropped out of acting for a while, and I think he even went to college. He doesn’t need to work. He needed to do just what he did — get himself together, and find out what he really wanted out of life.
If he enjoys making indie films for the art of it, and avoiding the showbiz life, good on him.

two buck chuck @ 12/17/2007 at 8:51 am

Still a cutie!

[quote]why are most child actors/actresses can’t seem to grow to normal height as adults? I see the trend here: Macaulay, Frankie Munich, the Olsen twin, can’t think of other ones but they’re all short.[/quote]

Yeah. Elijah Wood is another shorty. They’re usually chosen (as kids) to play kids a couple of years younger than themselves. So they had to be shorter or younger looking for their age to begin with.

Im not a teeny bopper @ 12/17/2007 at 12:41 pm

I still adore ‘Kevin’..
I mean Macauley.:smile:

omg..i love mac culkin! thx for the pics, Jared!!

He IS all grown up. It’s even stranger to me because he is only one year older than me and I grew up watching ‘Home Alone’ 1 and 2. Too bad he’s too old to make another one.

BAkleeta aketch @ 12/17/2007 at 9:47 pm

I like how his hair on the back grows. Kinda like a tail. Hot!!!!

macaulay culkin is a good actor

i love macaulay he and kieran, his brother, have been doing amazing films, srly kieran in “dangerous lives of altar boys” and “igby goes down” was brilliant and macaulay in party monster and saved…
they don’t get the attention they deserve but it’s cool they’re more like underground this days, if they had too much attention they would probably make very crappy films.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All