Rihanna Spice Goes Zig-A-Zig-Ah

Rihanna Spice Goes Zig-A-Zig-Ah

Rihanna takes it down a notch on Saturday arriving at Amika nightclub in Kensington, London.

At Friday night’s concert, Ri performed in a slightly more risque number.

Rihanna was seen last night at the Spice Girl’s first British comeback concert. Rihanna Spice!

Check out Rihanna‘s French manicure in black and red!

httpjustjared.buzznet.com20071215rihanna spice 01

• Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

SHE LOOKS MUCH BETTER!

pretty in blue!

i likes vanessa hudgens manicure, in her music video come ack to me. tthey were black and gold

I don’t like where her image is going, She is getting a little s*lutty

zanessa 110 Go away and stop being random and go to a zanessa board for all I care

be quiet shana, i like rihanna and vanessa, ok?

Shana: I agree I saw the pic of her S&M thing and that was sooo not right, but don’t tell me that you don’t go out to town dressed like that?

omg why do you like zanessa so much that you need to hassle every freaking board? if jared would want them on his page, he would have posted the pictures allready!!! chill the **** out!

don't hate me cause you ain't @ 12/16/2007 at 7:07 pm

WORST LEGS EVER! And i’m not talking about the chick in the red dress.. :P

Rihanna has the worst legs on a young celebrity.. There’s no shape, they’re not toned.. its just EuuuuGH!!!

gabsterzzz @ 12/16/2007 at 7:08 pm

look at those thighs.
shes gettin fatt

gabsterzzz @ 12/16/2007 at 7:08 pm

look at those thighs.
shes gettin fatt

I like her hair with long better.

oh yeah, she’s really fat. WHATEVER-the girl was donning itsy bitsy leather contraptions in the last post about her and she looks hot. There’s a reason she’s a maxim top 10 girl people!

Looking good as usual rih……

I think she looks better with the bob, it’s more stylish looking and it fits her face shape better. But she looks great here too.

who is that guy she is with? he looks like my old teacher!eww weird!

doesnt vanessa hudgens have better legs?

[~Famous~] - The God. @ 12/16/2007 at 7:53 pm

she always looks amazing.

That’s a pretty dress-you guys are idiots for calling her fat. Look how little her waist is!

alexandria @ 12/16/2007 at 8:18 pm

shes getting too hoish for me

heyheyheyheyhey. @ 12/16/2007 at 8:19 pm

uh will you guys shut the **** up about that b&*%& vanessa? is this place some bashing site for mostly vanessa and about the celebrities but all I see is dumb comments its all about rihanna people? what kind of site is this seriously you jared’s picks favorites and puts negatives on the laughing stock, what the hell? what a dip. Zanessa can kiss my a$$.

PRETTY GIRL!!!!

She looks great, love her!

ugly betty @ 12/16/2007 at 9:14 pm

she look fly but hate her hair the short hair is better on her

Love her. She rox

and can we stop talking about vanessa gosh cant stand the girl and this is not about her.

Is she still going out with Josh Hartnett? No offence to her but she doesn’t seem like his type of girl. He seems homey and she seems ‘bit wilder and fun-loving. Maybe he’s ended it with her and that’s why she has dressed more risque or been going out more? Dunno…

Slightly risque is an understatement Jared.

And does she never give her boobs a break from exposure, do u guys not notice almost everyone outfit she wears in some form or fashion, always cuts deep into her chest so her tatas are exposed. Literally.

Unless she’s wearing a jacket.

I don’t think she owns a top that starts at the neck and ends at the waist.

don't hate me cause you ain't @ 12/16/2007 at 9:49 pm

I never said she was fat.. I just said she had FUGLY legs.. and she does… I’m not a Vanessa fan either.. But I call it how I see it.. Rihanna needs to work on her legs.. :P

Yikes whats with the nails?! UGLY! And so trashy.

Her dress/scarf/coat look okay but the tights and shoes are not cute.

i feel like slapping tis tween fan of zanessa!

ugly betty @ 12/16/2007 at 10:13 pm

beyonce and her stans are still jealous rihanna got them losing sleep and stressing and sh it

ugly betty stop showing your ungly personality on this site…and do us and yourself a favor and go back to school to learn how to speak and write in coherent sentences. Then maybe we could actually undertsand your pitiful rants.

hahaha….

talking to you got me talking your kind of giberish… I spelt ugly ungly….see ur stupidity spreads like a disease.

brian birchall, rancher @ 12/16/2007 at 10:32 pm

Wow, those fishnets are hot! Is it true her and jzee are cheating behind Beyonce back?

Her hair does look better long, but I like it with the streaks in it.

ugly betty @ 12/16/2007 at 11:09 pm

beyonce and her stans still stress and losing sleep rihanna is just that fly she got chicks mad cause she hott and they are not

love her! love the manicure. she is fab as always.

wth is with all you amish freaks? Da*n school marms always complaining cause the girl doesn’t dress like Little House on the PRarie.

Uh, Rihanna is not known for being wild in terms of her personal life-she’s got her handlers who keep her on the straight and narrow still. Josh Hartnett on the other hand is known for being a big ho who parties it up in NY all the time while getting sloppy sexual favors in bathrooms of clubs. google it. He’s too old and pervy for her. She needs to get back with shia-he’s more her speed.

oh ps: she was never dating josh hartnett. SHe confirmed all the rumors were lies, and that fact they are never in t he same place at the same time makes her point.

Whoever it is saying her legs are big is an idiot. She’s famous for her long legs, that’s why she got that legs of a venus thing where they insured her legs for a million dollars. Bet no one is knocking on your door to give your legs jack shizz. Get back to us when you’ve walked on the runways of Milan and become a Maxim covergirl like her.

She looks good in blue. I like her hair when it’s shorter though-it shows off her features better. All that hair takes away from her face.

I swear she only started dressing more risque since breaking up with shia. And Shia la beouf only started acting like a douche after breaking up with rihanna, getting arrested and acting like a diva at clubs.

Maybe Riri showing the goods is her way of communicating with shia how good he had it!

someone said she seems a bit wild. But she really isn’t. You never hear about her drunk and clubbing night after night. It’s rare for her to be seen at clubs regularly even.

I thought she and shia were so cute too. I bet they could relate to one another cause it can be isolating to be famous and they both have similar childhood experiences with their families. I wonder why it didn’t work out-he looked like a love sick cow every time he was onscreen when she was receiving her awards at the vmas.

First off, just as Rihanna has never confirmed dating Josh Hartnet, she has never confirmed dating Shia LaBeouf, and Shia has never confirmed anything idea, I can’t believe people and their wild fantasies are actually taking that as the truth. They were seen in the same place once, and the stupid media makes the conclusion they are seeing each other. Nothing ever happened.

Get a f**king book and read people

The nails are tacky. And does this girl ever wear anything that covers anything? This dress is barely long enough to cover her butt and it shows most of her boobs. I’m all for showing what you’ve got at 19, but this is pushing the ****** line.

Rihanna has great legs. I think this is just a bad angle.

jonis-you aren’t obviously reading since you are on justjared yourself. And of course they never confirm-wth would they? so we can bother them more? The josh hartnett thing seems lame, but there’s pictures of shia and rihanna on different occasions out together, and they are holding hands. It wasn’t a one time meeting. Not a big deal, they probably dated and it’s done with now. But it’s just as naive to think them NOT confirming anything equals the truth. No one but total publicity hos make the relationships public, and shia and rihanna seem to keep their private lives on the down low.

The dress isn’t showing alot, the poor girl just got out of a car and is readjusting her dress basically.

like her hair when it’s in the short bob better-that’s just too much hair all over and it looks messy.

I like that dress

jonis-you don’t even know what you are talking about, so sit down. Do you even know why the rihanna/shia hookup got leaked? Not because of the “media” going wild with speculation. Because Shia La Beouf’s stupid best friend goes out with Shia and Rihanna and her best friend, he takes a bunch of pictures of them out together, and actually puts him on his myspace! The story leaked cause of shia’s friend being dumb and opening his big mouth on my space and including pictures of shia and rihanna holding hands.

don't hate me cause you ain't @ 12/17/2007 at 3:17 am

hmm – you’re an idiot..

She has fugly legs.. Someone can have long legs, and they can still be fugly.. I’m talking about muscle definition.. A bit of toning in the thigh area..

I love Rihanna, but she has fugly legs..

Note that she was selected as the “Venus” spokeswoman, when umbrella was at its peak? Like how Mariah Carey was chosen at one point.. Its a marketing ploy.. Get the “it” girl for the moment to promote the hell out of a new product..

I might not have LONG legs, but I run everyday, and I was a competitive dancer until I was 17.. I’m 25 now, and My legs are in better shape than hers.. I don’t want to be Rihanna!! I don’t want to walk catwalks in Milan or be a Cover Girl.. I love my life the way it is, and I wouldn’t change a thing.. I bet you can’t say the same with your cellulite covered ass!! :P

pretty fellow island girl

I go out with lots of girls, I may even hold hands with them if Im some what into the date, doesn’t mean there was a relationship going on. You all make it seem like they were in a full-on relationship.

My a**, if there are pictures let me see them, then I might retract my previous argument. But just to point out that I dont go on these sites often,(I DO READ) I’m only on when I’m extremely bored so me not knowing about these pics proves that #52

who**re in the making, yall. rihanna is looking more trashier everyday. who’s her fuc**kin’ stylist nowadays? can’t they find her something that didn’t come out of the Hustler store.

So, I saw the pic w/ them in the bar THEY WEREN’T holding hands it looked like a harmless hang out session. Nothing more.

If there’s another with them holding hands “even though that in itself is no evidence” show me.

Look, I’m just tired of people prepetuating sh*t that isnt true…it happens in my life and its probably 10 times worse for people like them.

Don’t ask me why I care cus I don’t know…

#57-omg, you are so delusional. Like any of us care about your history. Don’t be mad that no one gives a crap about your legs and people are drooling over rihanna. The proof is in the pudding-Rihanna is famous for her beauty and you some sad sack telling strangers how great your legs are.

#61–it happens in your life? Can we say projection? Why are half of you posters turning this into a therapy session? Rihanna is famous and probably kisses famous cute boys. That’s hardly a bad thing.

don’thatemecuzyouaintme: How does a 25 year old woman speak like a weird little 12 year old girl? Calling a 19 year old’s legs FUG and things like that and comparing your legs to hers are creepy enough coming from an immature pre-teen. But from a 25 year old women? Downright emotionally retarded.

fuglygirl @ 12/17/2007 at 6:48 am

rihanna is so ugly. her forehead is massive. she got flat nose, big mouth and lips, ugly leg, and dress like a big ****. such a *****. hate this girl. she is just unattractive ***** who’s got zero talents.

don't hate me cause you ain't @ 12/17/2007 at 9:06 am

f*ck lani.. i didn’t know I was going to be marked on my grammer and vocabulary.. I didn’t know I was back at university..

you should perhaps learn how to speak english.. I can see at least 4 grammar errors in your post..

As for emotionally retarded.. well.. F*CK YOU!! :P LMAO Like I give a sh!t what you think..

as for #62 LOL, learn how to read.. Then post again.. I’m not claiming anyone gives a crap about my history, its just an example, that someone her age, should have a better physique then that.. i’ve seen 50yr old women with better legs than Rihanna..

But hey, we all know its not about what Rihanna’s legs look like, but rather how far she can spread them to get ahead in the music biz..

This outfit’s just right. The other post before this, the all leather? ewwwness. Rihanna isn’t really a wild girl, she just dresses like one.

Hahahahaha….

I sounded so pathetic, and I’m probably more pathetic for coming back on here to perpetuate the convsersation….

Bottom line, I don’t give a rat’s ***….it was a momentary laps in judgement even mentioning anything.

Won’t happen again…

she looks beautiful stop hating on the girl, she’s very talented, smart, and georgeous and she’s only 19 she can wear whatever she wants and look good

look at all the hating on here cause a girl wants to wear a dress and go out on the town after working hard on tour. Some of you guys are freaks. Rih’s got a smoking bod, and for the old lady(25 and using the word “fug?”lol you are just like that old mom in “mean girls” trying to be “with it” in front of her daughters) swearing she has better legs than Rihanna. You remind me of a fat cousin I have who’s only source of self esteem is her big boobs so she belittles other people and celebrities cause their boobs aren’t as “big” as hers. I’m sure you have nice legs-that are unfortunately connected to a body or face only a mother could love. Otherwise you wouldn’t be fighting with people half your age whether rihanna has nice legs or not.

Cloe says @ 12/17/2007 at 3:05 pm

she doesnt have to dress like a nun but she doesnt have to dress like a hooker, she should use her common sense and balance the image she’s trying to protray. If all u do is come of trashy and easy then well, guess what ppl are gonna think you are.

But what she did say in an interview was that her idol is Madonna and that she wants to be the next black Madonna.

I think she’s very much on her way. Trashy begats trashy, simply put.

She looks really nice here. She is very lean but curvy, it’s an enviable thing.

she looks whoreish and dirty and her clothes and fishnets are ill fitting. her personal style is terrible. her countdown’s on… 15, 13, 9….

She doesn’t look trashy here. She looks like she is going out clubbing. Big deal.

she just reiterated she never dated Josh Hartnett, denied ever hooking up with jay-z, but wouldn’t elaborate on her and shia in the upcoming allure magazine interview that she’s on the cover of:

73: people have been saying she was going away since “pon de replay”–she hasn’t gone anywhere. She’s good at what she does-she makes fun pop music and looks good in videos. If she keeps that up, she’ll continue to do well.

nyc girl- ifyougotitwhynot? @ 12/17/2007 at 5:10 pm

i would totally wear this outfit to a club. its not trashy at all. who are you people? she looks hot. and those nails are fierce!

That dress is way too high.
Josh Hartnett said that there never was a relationship. They are just friends from being on that show.

a mid-thigh dress is too high for a night out clubbing? where do you people live? She’s

cHE BISTECCHE DI SCARPE.MA DOVE LE HA PRESE NEANCHE IN ITALIA SI POSSONO PRENDERE CERTE SCHIFEZZE UAHUAHUAHUAHUIA

Do yo thang ma @ 06/17/2008 at 8:02 pm

Speak English please…Rather write it so we can understand your comment(s) thank you