Justin Chatwin @ 'Dragonball' Set

Justin Chatwin @ 'Dragonball' Set

Justin Chatwin, aka Goku, arrives on the Mexico City set for his new film Dragon Ball, which took place at the filming at UNITEC’s (Universidad Tecnológica de México) Coyoacan Campus.

James Marsters (demon king Piccolo), Jamie Chung (Chi-Chi), Emmy Rossum, Eriko Tamura and Joon Park costar in the live-action adaptation of the manga, which will open in theaters nationwide on August 15, 2008.

James Kyson Lee (Heroes) is rumored to play Z Fighter Yamucha.

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Too many Americans are going to be present in this film and now instead of there being horrible comic book movies we will be going through a phase of horrible manga adaptations. I most likely will not be watching this,

WHO IS THIS PERSON JUSTON WHO?????? WHAT HAS HE DONE?

let me add /non-Japanese. I guess I’m a stickler.

there’s a reason why it’s ONLY animated. for god’s sake and all this being Hollywood Americans?! it’s like English voice-overs for Naruto…disappointing- no real emotions are going to be connotated like the anime.

I LOVE DBZ CAN’T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin played Tom Cruise’s son in War of the Worlds, and has had some other small parts.

but I just realized that Milo Ventimiglia would make a great Vegeta! they even kinda “look alike” anyone watch the show know what i mean?

btw

this guy is Canadian.

Emmy Rossum, say goodbye to your film career! She’s hanging on to dear life with her music career, now.

NARUTO is way better!!!!

FUJUSTJARED @ 12/17/2007 at 11:59 am

THERE REALLY GOING TO DO THE MOVIE WITH SUCH **** CAST1!! NO DONT DO IT PLEASE I BEG YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!111

FUJUSTJARED @ 12/17/2007 at 11:59 am

FUJUSTJARED @ 12/17/2007 at 12:01 pm

WHEN THE MOVIE COMES OUT I HOPE NOONE GOES TO SEE IT!!!!

Jazzyjazz @ 12/17/2007 at 2:45 pm

I’m a huge DBZ fan and although I’m a bit skeptical I can’t deny that I’m exited. It’s been a long wait since I’ve heard rumors about the movie being made, years ago. Can’t wait to see a trailer.

Such a stupid idea. There is nothing good from Hollywood anymore really.

Isnt the cartoon asian with asian characters?
Why are they using this pretty much all white cast, and a white Canadian guy as the lead??

I mean really if your gonna do anime, do it right.

But even beyond that, why do Dragon ball at all with people its such a waste of money and time, doesn’t hollywood have substance anymore?…I’ll answer my own question…NO

They lost that a while ago when they give people like Paris a movie role.

Dumba$$ industry!!!

Isnt the cartoon asian with asian characters?

I mean really if your gonna do anime, do it right.

They lost that a while ago when they give people like Paris a movie role.

Dumba$$ industry!!!

FUJUSTJARED @ 12/17/2007 at 3:11 pm

**** HOLLYWOOD THEY SCREW UP GOOD THINGS LIKE DBZ

FUJUSTJARED @ 12/17/2007 at 3:12 pm

WHY COULDN’T THEY JUST DO THE LIKE BEOWULF!!!

well the character goku was an alien and so was piccolo so it doesn’t matter what race the actors are.
and this movie can have more then enough substance

Two peope were born to play Vegeta in the Dragon Ball Z “movies”.
One of them is James Masters Piccolo????? WTF??) , and the other is Jason Whiles (Bosco on third watch , NBC hit tv series)

Sorry for me english…

See you!

::fabri::

moviemadness @ 12/17/2007 at 5:55 pm

…WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

[~Famous~] - The God. @ 12/17/2007 at 7:35 pm

this movie gets a big womp womp. it’ll probably be worse than daredevil.

bloglatino @ 12/17/2007 at 7:41 pm

jejeje, creía que ustedes no tenían la mala costumbre de los colegas latinos; han cortado las imágenes y han preferido no citar las fuentes originales de las fotos, qué mala leche JJ, ahora que se han desenmascarado avisaré a los colegas latinos para que agarren también vuestras fotos y nunca más los linkeen, no tienen autoridad moral para pedir nada. Después no se quejen

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All