Tue, 18 December 2007 at 2:27 pm
Fergie: Bra Power!
- Fergie is Blender‘s Woman of the Year.
- You’re a mean one, Ms. Banks
- Brooke Hogan is petite.
- Heigl‘s big year is about to get even bigger.
- Carmen Electra looks a little banged up.
- Jennifer Lopez hides her growing baby bump.
- Tara Reid collapses and goes boom.
- Hilarious pictures of Scary Santas
- Renee Zellweger dines at the Waverly Inn
- Celeb Style: Lohan at Shop Intuition
- Not only is it Brad Pitt‘s birthday, it’s also Katie Holmes‘ and Christina Aguilera‘s!
- Heroes star Ali Larter and her longtime boyfriend, actor Hayes MacArthur, got engaged over the weekend.
- Christina Ricci reveals to Entertainment Tonight that when she was a teen, she suffered from “a little anorexia phase.”
- Rachael Ray has teamed up with the Food Network again for a two-year deal for a new primetime series, Rachel’s Vacation, premiering Jan. 12. That’s in addition to 60 new episodes per year of her popular cooking show, 30 Minute Meals.
- Mischa Barton will get a second prom! The former O.C. actress will star in Homecoming, a new movie directed by Morgan Freeman.
- Jay Leno and Conan O’Brien announced yesterday they’ll return to TV without writers beginning Jan. 2, ending two months of reruns brought on by the writers’ strike. Meanwhile, The Writers Guild of America denied a request to allow its members to write for the Golden Globes on Jan. 13 nor the Academy Awards on Feb. 24. The guild also denied the use of clips from movies and past awards programs that could be shown during the award show in February.
Like Just Jared on Facebook