Enrique Iglesias Escapes Anna Kournikova

Enrique Iglesias Escapes Anna Kournikova

Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias are spotted doing some holiday shopping on Tuesday afternoon in Paris, France.

Enrique
, 32, and tennis has-been Anna, 26, have been dating since 2002 after she starred in his music video “Escape”.

enrique iglesias anna kournikova hermes 01
enrique iglesias anna kournikova hermes 02
enrique iglesias anna kournikova hermes 03
enrique iglesias anna kournikova hermes 04

A&E

Tennis never-was, you mean. The girl NEVER WON A TOURNAMENT!

Was going to see how long before someone commented about that. Only took one comment!

AAAAAAAHHH Sweet I love him!!

isn’t she to skinny?
he’s hot

haha no actually I realised so I thought I’ll join in with no.1

Such a romantic title.

Anna is much better than a few months ago.

And I really love them together!! So cute… *.*

the_original_nika @ 12/19/2007 at 3:16 pm

its lasting.

Ahhh, her legs are painfully skinny. It hurts to look at them.

I want them to be part
I love you Enrique so very much!

cute couple

d' jackie beat @ 12/19/2007 at 4:42 pm

whoa, they’ve been together for awhile now.

I don’t like them together… But well, always nice to see Anna here…
Abou her being too thin… For me she looks better than a year ago… But not as good as her tennis times… Anyway, I still think Anna looks just great!

purple gem @ 12/19/2007 at 6:29 pm

Enrique is extremely hot. Ole!

They’re STILL together? Wow, good for them.

poor enrique his album insomniac flop in france.

purple gem @ 12/19/2007 at 8:05 pm

It didnt just flop in France, it flopped here in the States too. But who cares, he’s hot.

it flopped here in the staes too.how come?

blueangel @ 12/19/2007 at 9:17 pm

IMO she is drop-dead gorgeous!

she cant play tennis and hes ******* hott…. what is wrong with this problem?? EVERYTHING

can somebody get this girl a sandwich

This girl has style!

i’m a little sick of everyone complaining and saying tennis ‘has been’. She has won tournaments….majors even. Check her doubles record dipshits….and don’t even argue that it was all her partners doing.

Enrique looks like Bras Pitt

I mean Enrique looks like Brad Pitt

BOOTS!!!-they’re so hot…can someone PLEASE tell me the designer

Anna, needs to stop starvng herself and leave Enrique. He is never going to marry her. He is a reputable playboy. You can do much better ANna.

Lily I agree with you!!

celebritys absolutism @ 12/20/2007 at 1:21 pm

She doesnt love him. She just wants fame, but shes extremely boring as a person so without him shes what she is, NOTHING!! One more **** in this world, get over it anna

is she wearing a wedding ring?

ENRIQUE IS NO BRAD PITT.HE IS A CRAPPY SINGER.

Anna is so hot. Enrique is a lucky man. Anna’s way hotter than Sharapova. I get all tingly inside when I see Anna.

She actually won lots of tournaments, especially in doubles. I think she has the best doubles record ever.

Anna Kournikova was #1 in 1999 as Doubles player, and has a Pro. carreer Doubles record of 200 wins and 71 loses. That’s a lot more wins than loses. Who else has a Doubles record of 200 wins? No one? Also her carrer earnings in prize money was $3,584,662 That’s a whole lot of money.

Her win lose record in Doubles 200 wins to 71 loses. In singles 187 wins to 122 loses still more wins than loses. Total 387 wins to 193 loses. That’s more than twice as many wins as loses. How many other Pro. Tennis Players won 387 times in pro matches? She was #1 Doubles Player in the World in 1999.

you are an wonderfull couple……forever yu’re be im my maind,with your songs………………………