Jessica Simpson Lays Low

Jessica Simpson Lays Low

Jessica Simpson has reportedly rented a house in Dallas, Texas for the Christmas season to be close to her current flame, Dallas Cowboys quarterback, Tony Romo.

The last few days, the 27-year-old Major Movie Star star was seen hitting up the high-end stores in the neighborhood with dad Joe and mom Tina.

Unfortunately the Romo-Simpson relationship, which Jessica‘s father Joe help set up, appears to be a sinker. Maybe you missed it, but football fans think Jessica‘s attendance during last Sunday’s game caused Tony Romo‘s worst game in his entire career. (He received a quarterback rating of just 22.2 while his previous low was last December, when then-girlfriend Carrie Underwood was in the stands.)

Will Romo get his mojo back in time when the Cowboys face off against the Carolina Panthers on Saturday? Stay tuned!

25+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson laying low in Texas…

jessica simpson laying low 01
jessica simpson laying low 25

Photos: Dean/DaveV/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Jessica Simpson, Joe Simpson, Tina Simpson

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
purple gem @ 12/20/2007 at 4:36 am

I love Tony Romo and the Cowboys and I do not blame Jessica for Tony having a miserable game.

Jared should also post Tony’s numbers when Jessica attended the Jets and Packers games. Tony played well and in the Packers game-(which was a HUGE game because the Packers and the Cowboys are two of the top teams in the NFC fighting for homefield throughout the playoffs) Tony had 4 touchdowns.

Of course nobody reports that because it doesnt fall under the “Jessica Jinx” theory :roll:
So if anybody is keeping score, Tony has won 2 games and lost 1 while Jessica cheered him on.

:D
i know

Buckeyegurl @ 12/20/2007 at 4:38 am

I ALMOST feel sorry for her. All she did was attend the damn game. It isn’t her fault if Romo is an undisciplined azz that can’t focus if she’s there. Grow up ROMO!

But in general, can’t stand Jess! Has-been…

Buckeyegurl @ 12/20/2007 at 4:41 am

I’m sorry, my comment was a little mean, being that it is Christmas. Peace on earth and goodwill towards all…

Why blame her because her BOYFRIEND coundn’t put out?. She wasn’t holding the ball. Why not put the blame on him?, they need to leave this girl alone.

jerzeegirl @ 12/20/2007 at 6:05 am

Of course it’s not her fault he sucked last Sunday but come on…only 13 year girls wear their boyfriends Jerseys to the game!!! Like Terrell Owens said, just stay away and watch on t.v!!!! LOL

Can’t stand that father of hers. He looks like a molester to me. I mean, take a look at that hairdo!!

holy cr*p @ 12/20/2007 at 6:30 am

You know, some days I wonder if our society is making ANY progress when it comes to gender equality. Since when the hell is any woman responsible for how the guy they are dating does in a football game? If a world class figure skater has a bad performance, do you think her boyfriend gets blamed? Everyone would just laugh their butts off!

This story is as ridiculous as attributing Brad Pitt’s boughts of depression to who his partner is at the time. As if a grown man isn’t responsible for his own happiness or lack thereof (or responsible for seeking treatment if he is depressed!). I’m so sick of women being blamed for anything and everything when it is often the men of this world that are failing their families and friends.

littlechickadee1127 @ 12/20/2007 at 6:48 am

i wish this girl would JUST GO AWAY

Don’t worry Tony, plenty of Holy Kakapoopy for the lady and the game! :)

She didn’t just attend the game, she mugged it up and tried to get as much attention on her ugly ass as she could. And how on earth can anyone bring up the notion of gender equality in a Simpson post????? Maybe we’ll have equality when idiots don’t get famous for being brain dead ***** with plastic boobs!

Omg, Jessica & Ashley Tisdale look a lot a like,
I first tought it was Ashley :P

She looks like an ugly monkey in a bad wig, go away please no-talent family! It says a lot that this ***** doesn’t have any friends.

simpsonisadesperateliar @ 12/20/2007 at 7:22 am

Tranny definitely got another nose job, the bump he professed over, and over was his favorite feature is now completely gone, wow. Still doesn’t look female though.

simpsonsgoaway @ 12/20/2007 at 7:25 am

Laying low? So the paparazzi just randomly happened to be at the same crappy strip mall as this creepy family of press whores???? Yeh right, the whole thing was staged to make us feel sorry for her, and well I don’t. I feel sorry for everyone that has this idiot forced on them.

God, the attempt to smile in one of the last pics is hilarious, she’s had so much botox she can barely move her face, what a mess.

I don’t feel bad for Jessica, she brought the attention on her. She could have gone to the game and laid low. But since Nick and Vanessa were on the cover on OK Magazine, maybe she had something to prove. Another point, they haven’t been dating that long, for her to go pubic at his football game wearing a custom made jersey . I still don’t blame her for the way Tony played the game.

Better not watch the game Jess…LOL

her dad is such a creepy pervy douche…check out the “dallas” shirt and the “cowboys” hat…it’s like he’s in custume and playing a role. that guy is all sorts of shady and she needs to grow up, get a dif manager and run the hell away QUICK before what’s left of her career goes even further down the tubes.

If a man making millions of dollars can’t play a game simply because he’s girlfriend is somewhere in the stands then he doesn’t deserve to make millions of dollars. Stop using her as an excuse. You blew the game , deal with it.

holy cr*p @ 12/20/2007 at 8:23 am

ginny – you might want to note that I never said I was a fan of hers or think she should be famous, for that matter. But the fact remains that she is a woman, just like you or I. Unless she started a riot in the stands, I don’t see how her being there should be a distraction to a PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL PLAYER. He’s supposed to know how to tune out what is happening OFF the field.

ginny – women like you aren’t doing the rest of us any favours with your attitude. Try a little solidarity once in a while!

ginny,
I couldn’t have said it more perfectly myself!!!! If she was there to support Tony she would have sat back and watched the game and actually understood what was going on and the importance of it all…instead she mugged it up and tried to be cutesy for the camera the whole game. I swear….I don’t even think she knew what the hell was going on in regards to the game. Her dad had to stop her from cheering at one point when the Cowboys screwed up a play. She honestly had no clue. Dumbass. No football fan wants a no-nothing barbie wannabe dating their head QB. …no matter what team you cheer for.

holy cr*p,
I think that your trying to make this a women’s lib issue is reaching a bit don’t you? Not to mention that as a woman myself…..I do not identify with someone who has had themselves poked, prodded, stuffed, injected, starved and has added complete stranger’s hair to their own head in an attempt to meet the so called “male ideal” of female beauty. I doubt I’m alone in that….so you might want to pick another woman to use as an example…..’cause Miss Jessica Simpson isn’t cutting it.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All