Violet Affleck Has Doggy Ears

Violet Affleck Has Doggy Ears

Violet Affleck plays with her doggy-earred winter hat while out and about in New York City on Thursday morning with actress mom Jennifer Garner.

Jen, 35, is currently on Broadway starring in the critically-acclaimed play Cyrano de Bergerac. The former Alias actress recently answered questions from readers of the Los Angeles Times. Here are some samples:

(Cue chat) Hey guys — I am so excited to be here with you — sorry to keep you waiting, naptime took longer than I expected. This is my first online chat, so bear with me. I’ll get to everyone I can.

Tell us about Vandalia. Vandalia was one of the original names for West Virginia and is the name of my production company. We have maybe 10 projects in development and I love it

All time favorite movie? Fave movie–don’t laugh, because I mean it–Wizard of Oz.

say hi MOVIEBUFF! it would just be cool for you to say my SN! Hi MOVIEBUFF

What has been your favorite role in your career so far? Sydney has to be my favorite role. The Alias cast and crew are all still ridiculously close. I speak to Victor and Ron every week, at least, and Michael is a good text messenger.

Make an Alias movie!!!!!! RAMBALDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.

violet affleck doggy ears 01
violet affleck doggy ears 02
violet affleck doggy ears 03
violet affleck doggy ears 04
violet affleck doggy ears 05
violet affleck doggy ears 06
violet affleck doggy ears 07

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

She should burn her unattractive coat and those tennis shoes!

Nicole's loyal fan @ 12/20/2007 at 3:42 pm

Nicole Scherzinger’s new single called Puakenikeni is out now! The best song of 2008! A club jam for sure.You can buy it via Amazon.com or i-Tunes! Be sure to get it! You wont regret this!

d' jackie beat @ 12/20/2007 at 3:49 pm

V is so cute.

BECKY SMITH @ 12/20/2007 at 3:51 pm

ARE BEN AND JEN DIVORCED?? SHE IS NOT WEARING HER WEDDING RING.. REPLACED IT WITH ANOTHER RING…

SO THAT IS PROBABLY WHY WE HAVE NOT SEEN BEN ..!!

I AM HAPPY IF THEY DO GET A DIVORCE!

hudgens57 @ 12/20/2007 at 3:53 pm

NEW NEW VIDEO FOR VANESSA HUDGENS CLICK HERE: http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

Nicole Scherzinger’s new single called Puakenikeni is out now!

Just by looking at the title, I can tell the title is going to be forgettable, let alone the song.

becky smith, what a horrible thing to say!!!

Voilet have the perfect little nose. Love them. I don’t think she likes that hat, its getting in her face too much.

[~Famous~] - The God. @ 12/20/2007 at 5:10 pm

awwwww. adorable.

she is very beautiful woman

I am tired of seeing this baby every day. I KNOW she is going about her life, but do we really need pictures of the same little girl daily? Snooze is not the word…

Hmmm she and Michael Vartan are text buddies? That woman with the baby in the stroller is her ex assistant Juliana she’s now one her production partners

She answered my questionin the live chat and was so polite. I love her!

Baby Doll @ 12/20/2007 at 5:30 pm

Where is Ben……..

Ben is in Africa….
He was in Rwanda an few days ago. He has been meeting with Unicef officials and visiting programs they set up there.

All is now right in the world. After all that Jamie-Lynn hoopla, it’s nice to see a normal mother-daughter duo!!!!

Love them! Vi is too cute in that hat.

This woman needs a stylist, not only for herself, but her poor child. Another ridiculous hat.

BECKY SMITH:

ARE YOU CRAZY????????????

YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATHETIC…

LOOOOOSER!!!!

l'invidia...chebruttabestia! @ 12/20/2007 at 6:47 pm

I’m not surprised about what Becky/Amy Smith said…she is always implying these ****…maybe she is wishing that Ben will leave his wife to be with her! Yeah…sure!!!!

How can you be happy about a divorce between two people who have a daughter who is only 2 y/o? What a moron!!!

Go outside and live your life without caring too much about two people you don’t even know! And most important thing: GROW UP!

Wooden Legs Angelina @ 12/20/2007 at 7:26 pm

Syd rocks!!!! Nothing wrong with being a tv star losers!

I wouldn’t wish a divorce on anyone when there are children involved.

Anyway, Violet and her hats are adorable. I am glad they are dressed practical, who cares what the coat looks like as long as it is doing its job

Jennifer Garner is an attention ***** who likes to make Violet wear ridiculous hats to get media attention.

Ben hardly ever spends time with his family he always travelling and working on something instead of making his family a priority and spending his time with them.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All