Brad & Angelina's Christmas Miracle

Brad & Angelina's Christmas Miracle

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were sent from above!

A local toy and flower shop owner from North Hollywood prayed for a Christmas miracle, hoping his struggling business would turn around.

Brad & Angelina walked into their store earlier this week, picking up $70 worth of loot. The super couple even left a $130 tip!

The store owner’s family took pictures with Brad & Angelina and business has been booming ever since. Watch the video at TMZ!

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

PEDAL PUSHERS
Brad Pitt, who plans on another seven to nine kids with partner Angelina Jolie, enjoys a 44th birthday ride through New Orleans on Tuesday with two of the couple’s children, Maddox, 6, and Zahara, 2.

A bit OTT.

A BIG THANKS JARED…

Nice to wake up in the morning seeing pics of the JP’s .

adopt me angie! @ 12/21/2007 at 6:29 am

that’s a great surprise!

African Girl @ 12/21/2007 at 6:31 am

Awww…..they are so freaking cute! The look on Zee’s face is hilarious.

Thanks Jared and lucky store owner.

African Girl @ 12/21/2007 at 6:37 am

# 1 I got the lips, I GOT THE TITS @ 12/21/2007 at 6:16 am God bless them!!

Awww..why did you shorten your name? It cracks me up everytime I see it

sinantrinity @ 12/21/2007 at 6:44 am

cool background!!!
i like it!!!

African Girl @ 12/21/2007 at 6:48 am

“And is true, she is an angel. She’s got something…you know, not the physical appearance….something, it comes from inside, her soul”

Thank You Mr. Store owner for confirming what we’ve always known.

“I say to people, I’m not gay but the guy…he standing next to her, he is very handsome”

Rotflmao….I thought that was really funny.

GODBLESS BRAD, ANGIE AND HER KIDS!!!!!

I MEANT THIER KIDS!!!!!!!

i love them

G-bless them all “and the JP’s too!

jpf

What a lovely couple! I bet they decided to go into shops in poorer neighbourhoods as part of their Christmas giving back this year. They could have bought gifts in the most expensive shops in LA or even had them delivered.

Instead they chose to visit a run down shop to help this guy’s and his family!! Great role models!!

Brad is going to be on NBC Today show this morning updating the Make It Right project. Also the Today Show showed a preview of a story they will do about a fight broke out at the NO city council meeting because people are worried about housing.

African Girl @ 12/21/2007 at 7:08 am

Oh one more thing…is just me or did TMZ cut the guy short when he was waxing poetics about Angelina Jolie? One minute he’s talkimg about her beautiful soul…they next he’s talking about the $200 bills he got. Guess TMZ is not really interested in hearing good things from the avarage Joe about AJ…it doesn’t fit into their vision of her as the wicked witch of th west.

I’m gonna stop posting now coz we’re still on the 1st page and I’ve like 4 comments in my name…very Chica-esque, don’t you think?

African Girl @ 12/21/2007 at 7:12 am

# 21 original jpf @ 12/21/2007 at 6:58 am The early bird catches a new thread before it turns into it’s usual ugly free for all.

G-bless them all “and the JP’s too!

jpf

***************
Fine, fine…stick a label on me and call me Chica but I gotta say this.

Oh my God! jpf…where have you been and how have you been? I hope all is well with you…So glad to see you again

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All