Brad & Angelina's Christmas Miracle

Brad & Angelina's Christmas Miracle

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were sent from above!

A local toy and flower shop owner from North Hollywood prayed for a Christmas miracle, hoping his struggling business would turn around.

Brad & Angelina walked into their store earlier this week, picking up $70 worth of loot. The super couple even left a $130 tip!

The store owner’s family took pictures with Brad & Angelina and business has been booming ever since. Watch the video at TMZ!

Neilson Barnard/Getty

112 Responses to “Brad & Angelina's Christmas Miracle”

1. 1
    I got the lips, I GOT THE TITS, I GOT THE BUTT AND I DIDN'T PAY FOR IT.tHE ONLY THING I NEED NOW IS THE HOTT BODY TO GO WITH ALL THIS!! Says:

God bless them!!

2. 2
    (LOVE- J ) Says:

PEDAL PUSHERS
    Brad Pitt, who plans on another seven to nine kids with partner Angelina Jolie, enjoys a 44th birthday ride through New Orleans on Tuesday with two of the couple’s children, Maddox, 6, and Zahara, 2.

3. 3
    Helena Says:

A bit OTT.

4. 4
    (LOVE- J ) Says:

The Brangelina Christmas Miracle

5. 5
    naise Says:

third

6. 6
    nova Says:

A BIG THANKS JARED…

Nice to wake up in the morning seeing pics of the JP’s .

7. 7

Maddox was there too.

8. 8

*Pax*

9. 9
    adopt me angie! Says:

that’s a great surprise!

10. 10
    African Girl Says:

Awww…..they are so freaking cute! The look on Zee’s face is hilarious.

Thanks Jared and lucky store owner.

11. 11
    laura Says:

LOVE THEM!!

12. 12
    alex p Says:

boring

13. 13
    African Girl Says:

# 1 I got the lips, I GOT THE TITS @ 12/21/2007 at 6:16 am God bless them!!

Awww..why did you shorten your name? It cracks me up everytime I see it

14. 14
    Anonymous Says:

15. 15
    sinantrinity Says:

cool background!!!
    i like it!!!

16. 16
    African Girl Says:

Thank You Mr. Store owner for confirming what we’ve always known.

“I say to people, I’m not gay but the guy…he standing next to her, he is very handsome”

Rotflmao….I thought that was really funny.

17. 17
    verdad Says:

GODBLESS BRAD, ANGIE AND HER KIDS!!!!!

18. 18
    verdad Says:

I MEANT THIER KIDS!!!!!!!

19. 19
    i love angie Says:

LOVE THEM!!

20. 20
    carolina Says:

i love them

21. 21
    original jpf Says:

G-bless them all “and the JP’s too!

jpf

22. 22
    Katerina Says:

What a lovely couple! I bet they decided to go into shops in poorer neighbourhoods as part of their Christmas giving back this year. They could have bought gifts in the most expensive shops in LA or even had them delivered.

Instead they chose to visit a run down shop to help this guy’s and his family!! Great role models!!

23. 23
    well.... Says:

Brad is going to be on NBC Today show this morning updating the Make It Right project. Also the Today Show showed a preview of a story they will do about a fight broke out at the NO city council meeting because people are worried about housing.

24. 24
    African Girl Says:

Oh one more thing…is just me or did TMZ cut the guy short when he was waxing poetics about Angelina Jolie? One minute he’s talkimg about her beautiful soul…they next he’s talking about the $200 bills he got. Guess TMZ is not really interested in hearing good things from the avarage Joe about AJ…it doesn’t fit into their vision of her as the wicked witch of th west.

I’m gonna stop posting now coz we’re still on the 1st page and I’ve like 4 comments in my name…very Chica-esque, don’t you think?

25. 25
    African Girl Says:

# 21 original jpf @ 12/21/2007 at 6:58 am The early bird catches a new thread before it turns into it’s usual ugly free for all.

G-bless them all “and the JP’s too!

jpf

***************
    Fine, fine…stick a label on me and call me Chica but I gotta say this.

Oh my God! jpf…where have you been and how have you been? I hope all is well with you…So glad to see you again

26. 26
    coco Says:

So adorable toghether!!! I wish them a very merry x-mas and a very happy new year.

27. 27
    CMAR Says:

Morning all!

Aint life grand!?:)

And people wonder why we gather here at JJ and have created this unique online community in honor of such a wonderful couple and family.

(credit to African Girl @ post #16)

That, right there, is what every BAMPZS fan knows to be true.

I am convinced that the losers who infest our B&A threads with their tired attempts at insult for this woman and her family, do so from a place of such great pain, that we ought to try to feel sorry for them.

LOVE BAMPZS!

28. 28
    cook Says:

Hello! Hola! Bonjour!…etc.

YEAH! GO STEELERS!

29. 29
    cook Says:

and, oh yeah, GO ANGELINA!

30. 30
    LMAO Says:

That guy was so funny about Brad

31. 31
    palagot sa kontra Says:

ako ay ninja..

32. 32
    cook Says:

LMAO,

What did the guy say? What guy?

33. 33
    juju Says:

cook @ 12/21/2007 at 7:45 am

LMAO,

What did the guy say? What guy?

_____________________

The owner of the store. He says in the video that he’s not gay but he thought Brad was “pretty”.

34. 34
    LMAO Says:

He said he thought Brad was handsome, a good looking man

35. 35
    lavagirl Says:

Thanks for the new thread JJ.

What a lovely couple, god bless them, their family and fans. The true spirit of christmas is not lost after all.

36. 36
    Melissa Says:

This is not a miracle, this was two celebrities walking into the store. It would not have mattered what stars came in. This little shop would have benefited. I am glad for the family. But they are not the second coming of Christ, that is rediculous.

37. 37
    LMAO Says:

There was a press conf yesterday in NOLA and Today is going to update on that

38. 38
    Moderated Says:

AND OF COURSE THEY HAD A CAMERA READY AND ALERTED THEIR REPS TO ALERT THE PRESS. NOTHING COMES FROM THE HEART, IT’S ALL ABOUT ATTENTION.

39. 39
    LoL Says:

I don’t know if he’s crazy or not but he said Brad is handsome but there is something more about Angelina. Something comes from her soul when she speaks to him. LoLololl :lol:

40. 40
    yawn Says:

I really detest these ludicrous over exaggerated “Brad saves the world” type stories. It makes people look like children. This isnt a movie! $200 bucks will not save your business. A trip to Pakistan makes no difference on those kids lives. They dont see her movies. They dont care. She does nothing for them. But according to this BS she “saves” Pakistan !!! The houses in NO would be built anyway….. and the responsibility lies with the Federal Government and the State not any individual looking for a PR fix. Ask Brad and Angelina to save US from these silly exaggerations.

41. 41
    LMAO Says:

Moderated @ 12/21/2007 at 8:02 am

—————————————————————————————-
    Moron. They’re camera phone pictures and the OWNER of the store notified the press because if you watched the video HE NEEDS THE MONEY. He probably sold those pics for a nice little penny

42. 42
    juju Says:

Moderated @ 12/21/2007 at 8:02 am
    _____________________________________

They were ask by the owner of the shop to pose for some pics with him and his family and Angelina and Brad did it. They probably sold the pics to TMZ — something that happens all the time.

43. 43
    TiaBia Says:

Love this family!!!

PS: The bike ride picture is too sweet!!!!

44. 44
    jocelyn Says:

#40 yawn

excellent post. I raise my glass to you and say “here, here” !!

45. 45
    CMAR Says:

yawn @ 12/21/2007 at 8:04 am
    *****************************************************

tsk tsk tsk
    Such pain. youre in such great pain. poor u
    Came to get a cyberhug from BAMPZS fans, didya?

okay, i guess we can spare you that much. Its christmas, afterall.

46. 46
    Hello Says:

yawn @ 12/21/2007 at 8:04 am

—————————————————————————————–

God are you ignorant. Brad bought 100k of specialized beds for the hospital in Pakistan that they needed and would not have gotten if it wasn’t for him. And if you haven’t noticed (and you obviously hasn’t) NOTHING is happening in NOLA. My Lord they just got 6million dollars from the Federal Govt. almost 3 YEARS after the fact. And if you actually watched the video the man said he wasn’t making any money and was afraid he was was going to have to close . After their visit he’s been so busy he can’t keep up so STFU

47. 47
    cook Says:

Come on…too early where I am for the hate…but, HATEONHATERZ!

48. 48
    Bang Bang Says:

truly lovely ppl !

49. 49
    cook Says:

Fuggybaby,

Here you are. What up?

50. 50
    juju Says:

yawn @ 12/21/2007 at 8:04 am
    ________________________

If you weren’t blinded but hate, envy… you would know that yes, they do make difference!

$200 bucks will not save your business, but will hep them.

Instead of wasting your time and energy complaining and criticizing the good deeds of Brad and Angelina, why dont you do something yourself? It’s good for the soul, and yours obvious needs it.

51. 51
    ANISTON THE HAG! Says:

At least someone is taking action unlike some old TV sitcom hack who cannot stand be near a sick child in her photo opportunity in a fundraising from a hospital in California.

52. 52
    LMAo Says:

They’re just mad cuz the guy said Angelina is not only beautiful but she has a beautiful soul. hee

53. 53
    fyi Says:

God Bless, the J-P’s

Love them!!!!!!

They really are amazing and extraordinary!

They are definitely putting their mark on the world—leading by example—-and fully using the gifts that God has given them to bring forward more talents and gifts

HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Brad, Angie and the Entire Family!!!!

54. 54
    glenda Says:

Me, I would rather be near with Brad & Angelina & talk to them personally. The money does not matter. Have a chance to talk to them & meet them in person will really fulfill my day.

55. 55
    cook Says:

Fug,

I have NO idea what your comment means…it just sounds funny…so, I laugh. Hopefully, it’s not blasphemous(sp)?

56. 56
    fyi Says:

i am also really happy for the store owner and his family that things are working well…more pr…and sales

also brad is looking much better these days—-amazing what rest can do for one…he’s putting on some weight….and the bags and wrinkles are subsiding….I hope that he will continue to take more downtime to spend with his family and the mir project and then starting filming again late 2008

i hope that angie will follow in his footsteps and get back to her typical wt. and enjoy some much needed time off…maybe she will learn how to cook

i think that they both will be very involved with the election 2008 campaigns–but behind the scenes…so again i hope that they will rest up now……kick back and enjoy life

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

57. 57
    Hello Says:

On Thursday, Brad & Angie were seen taking a romantic stroll around the French Quarter District of New Orleans, Louisiana. The couple stopped off at Harry’s Corner Tavern and Santa’s Quarters, which carries a wide and unique selection of New Orleans and Christmas decorations.

Brad’s going to be live on the Today show from NOLA in like 10 mins

58. 58
    drew Says:

My wish for the new year—-Less media whor!ng by Tom Cruise & his robo-bride & robo-child! It would really nice year then.

59. 59
    cook Says:

Fug,

Now, I get it. Eric Cartman…Blame Canada! Blame Canada!

60. 60
    lovethem! Says:

Can they visit my company too?? Please??? :)

61. 61
    xenia Says:

Happy for them! Thanks Jared for the new thread!

62. 62
    xenia Says:

NEW THREAD

63. 63
    HEYJB Says:

WONDERFUL STORY :)

64. 64
    Lady G Says:

Thanks for the new thread Jared.

65. 65
    bdj Says:

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday to all. People take such pain to write negative comments. BP and AJ are simply living their lives. If they have a kind and giving spirit, then this is a great thing. More people should try and give this season. as well as everyday. Have a positive outlook on life. Don’t let the negative rule you. Thanks for all the updates Just Jared. I wish BAMPZS, the make it right project and the people of the Gulf Coast all the best.

66. 66
    LADY T Says:

Beautiful story about two beautiful people…God bless them…

67. 67
    Lady G Says:

If you whiner wasn’t so stupid you would know that Shiloh is behind Brad.

68. 68
    Lady G Says:

# 16 African Girl @ 12/21/2007 at 6:48 am

===================================

Everyone that meets Angie says the same thing. Of course, they are left tongue tied over her looks too!

69. 69
    nice Says:

God, keep blessing and watching over the Jolie-Pitt family.

70. 70
    yawn Says:

>God are you ignorant.
    You would know ?
    > Brad bought 100k of specialized beds for the hospital in Pakistan >that they needed and would not have gotten if it wasn’t for him.

You know how many orthopedic beds that is ? 40 !!! That is nothing. There were over 73,000 people killed and about 73,000 people injured http://tinyurl.com/2tuea8. OBVIOUSLy the solution demands massive global effort and organization, but this reveals EXACTLY the problem, like “saving a store with $200″. IT IS FUNDAMENTALLY DECEPTIVE AND WHAT IS WORSE OBSCURES THE REALITY therefore taking attention away from the issues. Putting band aids on tidal waves then claiming that the job is solved doesn’t work. Watch the movies, pay eight dollars and shut up.

71. 71
    well Says:

YAWN

A BIG EFFING YAWN!

72. 72
    The real lou Says:

yawn @ 12/21/2007 at 9:48 am ,You are STILL ignorant!Very easy to sit on you ass behind the comfort of a computer and complain.

73. 73
    donna Says:

I know people who do good deeds all the time- does that mean they too are sent from above? A little dramatic JJ! I think these two do wonderful contributions and set the example for all of us to help others in need, but I don’t think they deserve sainthood anymore than the unnamed people who are doing the same deeds (just maybe with less money to give). I say bravo to Angie and Brad for all they do (especially when so many other celebs do little to none), but let’s not get carried away with it.

74. 74
    lylian Says:

That’s such a lovely little thing for Brad and Angelina to do. Just drop in on a slightly down and out corner toy shop and leave a bunch of change. The shopowner and his family will have a happy christmas. And hopefully, have their faith renewed. God did truly answer the shopowner’s prayers in spades.

Blessings to all.

75. 75
    vidstar1 Says:

go brad and angie!

76. 76
    gena Says:

Merry Christmas to you “yawn”, I see that you are really have the Christmas feeling. No what they do will not save the “world” but every little bit helps. It is like the story of the the little boy who wanted to help and his mom said that his helping will not make a difference; he said that it would make a difference for one. That is how what Brad and Angie does make a difference. By them going by that store; guess what more people will go by that store. TMZ may have even given them some money for the video and someone gave them money to use the pics. Make it right project will not help everyone but it will help some. There are other celebs helping to build homes also, I don’t see you saying anything negative about them. What are you doing to make a difference? Don’t knock these two just because they are helping others. There are probab many that they have done this for that we don’t even know about. I’m happy that there is a couple that shine like they do. They must shine or attract you to this site for some reason or you would not waste the time to come here.
    These two will not save the world but they are two wonderful, kind and loving human beings first and celebs last.
    Merry Christmas to all!

77. 77
    CLINIQUA Says:

yawn, you’re retarded. sure, let’s all “obscure the reality” 1000 fold further by doing nothing, ever….and calling no attention to anything ever. Celebs draw attention. Period. idiot. sure they could only make the decision to hawk bottled tap water or perfume, but the ones who use their fame to draw attention to people dying and donate their wealth to the less fortunate instead of just accepting the cash for their fame to hawk smell water and buying more plastic surgery, are the true heros of this piece. I can’t even believe your neandrathal dumb as sh*t argument, which amounts to…yes, let’s argue that celebrities have no influence and can’t make a difference in people’s live and affect their behavior, even as l, ‘yawn’ get my own dumb azz up at the azzcrack of dawn to sit at brangelina’s thread, rant and waste my own life angry about theirs!’ wow…pure genius…you haters bring me such joy in your blatant stupidity!!! ahahahhahaha :D

78. 78
    Nora Says:

What a charming story… Brad and Angelina is all soul, lovely souls.

79. 79
    vickifromtexas Says:

yawn, take your pessimistic ass somewhere else. we on this site will always celebrate brad and angelina and the worthy things they do. if they lend their names and time and money to a cause and they bring awareness then more power to them. so take your jealous petty opinions and stuff them.

80. 80
    christmas spirit Says:

No what they did is not a miracle but it was a blessing to the owner of the store!

81. 81
    lylian Says:

donna @ 12/21/2007 at 10:09 am
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shhesssh, what a grinch/scrooge/killjoy you are!!

I’m not a christian – more a buddhist who have chosen to believe that the universe is conscious and loving and benevolent. We can call this consciousness God just for easy reference. And yes, I believe that people who do good deeds are sent by God.

What makes this story so heart warming for me is this image of this little shopowner, probably depressed, wondering if the stock he bought will sell and whether he will have a merry christmas or a pinched one. He prayed for a sign. And so God sent him a sign – in the form of Brad and Angelina. But no, it was Brad and Angelina – and in doing so, God didn’t just bless the recipient, but the giver too.

Now stop being a Grinch/Scrooge and give some thought to the acts of kindness you’ve received from people you love and also, total random strangers that you might have overlooked.

82. 82
    groundcontrol Says:

Guys, you’re wasting your breath on yawn. She’s just a ***** and that’s exactly what she’s trying to be.

Anyone who ridicules and dismisses efforts to help others in such an ugly person is just trash. Yawn is just trash.

I am sure that Brad asked what he could do to help and they told him specifically what they needed. A specific amount for beds. That’s how it usually works. How would Brad know what they needed? Maybe they wanted $50,000 and he gave them $100,000. Or they needed a specific amount of beds for a unit of the hospital and this figure covers it.

Yawn makes no sense in her criticism but I suspect she knows that and she’s just throwing out anything to pretend knowledge via google. I am sure she has no idea what beds they were buying and how much it costs through foreign humanitarian channels.

There really IS something wrong with people who come here just to rag on people and especially to specifically try to tear down their efforts to help others. Trash – that’s all they are. Just trash.

83. 83
    linda Says:

Bless to Angelina and Brad. Bless to all who gives!

Merry Christmas to all fans all over the world for these two wonderful people.

84. 84
    lylian Says:

christmas spirit @ 12/21/2007 at 10:37 am
    >>>>>>>>>>>

Not just a blessing on the owner but also Brad and Angelina.

My mother used to have to take care of her sister. She never complained because she always said that it was she who was blessed to be able to take care of her sister because it meant that she could. Do you know what I mean?

85. 85
    lotsa lovin Says:

To yawn:
    >You know how many orthopedic beds that is ? 40 !!! That is nothing.

Maybe nothing to you, but I am sure it is SOMETHING to those who were helped by those beds.

>There were over 73,000 people killed and about 73,000 people injured http://tinyurl.com/2tuea8. OBVIOUSLy the solution demands massive global effort and organization

What sort of role or effort are you doing to help with ‘massive global effort and organization’?

86. 86
    julia Says:

What a Beautiful Story.. Brad and Angie spread Their Good works kindness wherever they go..
    They are indeed Beautiful inside and Out..

87. 87
    Jane Doe Says:

Some try to save the world to save themselves. Brad and Angelina are not the only people out there guilty of this, I think they just take more heat/criticism because they’re Hollywood. They have the recognition but not the clout, it’s hard to seperate the superficial nature of their trade with the “we care” slogan. But as for my original post, I remember reading a recent interview with Brad about his beliefs on God and how he was not sold on “religion”–there was one lifetime and that’s it. He’s entitled to that opinion, however I can see where his lack of peace comes from. Even if he and Angelina were to do good works 24/7 for the rest of their lives they would never have anything but a false peace at best. The nature of this world is fleeting. Yesterday Vick was hot and now they can’t sell his property. So if you are one to believe your saving grace, your legacy is the only thing that will matter on your death bed then who is to measure whether it was enough? Certainly this thread is proof the opinions of human beings will differ so what is left, really?

88. 88
    kuky Says:

thanks JJ;)

89. 89
    coco (France) Says:

I’ve seen there’s somebody posting under the same name “coco”. I’m coco from France. Or is this somebody taking my name?

Anyway, I like the story and our Angelina is an Angel not only for Brad.

All best wishes to them!

90. 90

Awww..why did you shorten your name? It cracks me up everytime I see it

I didn’t. Jared did, say it was too long. And thanks!!

91. 91
    alia Says:

Incredible people!!
    it’s so amazing how much they help out….it doesn’t matter who or where, Brad and Angie are always there to lend a helping hand….inspirations to all :)
    God bless them….

92. 92
    jILL Says:

LOL what a nice story! Thanks, Jared!

(I bet after this, every failing business in New Orleans is going to post a big sign in the window saying “BRANGELINA SHOPPED HERE!”)

93. 93
    yawn Says:

>CLINIQUA : yawn, you’re retarded.

Actually I am not “retarded”, and using people who are handicapped as an insult, just shows how cynical and disconnected you are. Just kiss the magazines, live in a delusion world that 40 beds made ANY REAL DIFFERENCE to 73,000 people and write your sycophantic comments about people you don’t know …….but don’t assume that you comments have any value.

94. 94
    musicisourhigh Says:

African Girl, you made a lot of good points.

I’m glad that the store owners are getting more business even if it is just curiosity. Small store owners have it tough and December is when they make most of their profits

95. 95
    donna Says:

lylian @ 12/21/2007 at 10:50 am donna @ 12/21/2007 at 10:09 am
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shhesssh, what a grinch/scrooge/killjoy you are!!

———————————————————————————————-
    But since I don’t believe in your thought in regards to faith, I see it differently. Doesn’t make me a grinch or a scrooge. It’s just my interpretation. I don’t believe every good deed is attributed to a God or higher power. I just believe in the good of people. So I commend them for what they did (as I said earlier). I just get tired of hearing how every little deed they do seems to be attributed to some sort of miracle. I just believe they are 2 compassionate people who have a very warm heart towards those who are unfortunate or need help. I myself am lucky to be surrounded by wonderful people who do a good many deeds for people in need and have inspired me to be a better person and help out as much as I can. But I don’t necessarily believe it’s because God sent them to do these things. Again, people with no faith can do great deeds as well. Just my thoughts on it.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Lylian :-)

96. 96
    musicisourhigh Says:

I think that there are many miracles everyday. We all can be used to be the blessing that another person needs. that said, if this guy sees this as a miracle. Let him. As far as those who insist that all is done for publicity, believe me if they wanted a picture of them going into the store there would have been the same frenzy you see when Britney Spears goes out.

They are going on living their lives while people are spending their lives trying to take apart their every action. Now that to me is silly

97. 97
    musicisourhigh Says:

and at the end of the day I’m glad that this store owner is seeing an increase in business.

God bless the Small Business Owners of America

98. 98
    Vlada Says:

Wow – $200! They are really going all out there. Yes a $130 tip deserves to be a story on TMZ.

99. 99
    luvangie4ever Says:

How lovely of him to say that her beauty comes from within. :) I think that’s so sweet and so true.

100. 100
    hOT DOG Says:

THIS MADE MY DAY !!! :)

LOVE THAT GUY…

I LIVE 15 MILES FROM NORTH HOLLYWOOD, I JUST MIGHT STOP BY AND BUY SOMETHING MYSELF!! :)

101. 101
    Ariana.s Says:

how gorgeous – they are such good people

102. 102
    Z Says:

They are lovely.

103. 103
    cinnamon Says:

This couple will be blessed. As the saying that goes, “what goes around comes around”, they will be rewarded. Aren’t we all proud to be the BAMPZS fans?

104. 104
    babyray Says:

HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! She’s a *****, and he’s an adulteror – yes, they are “miracles” and such great souls! Every parent would wish to have a ho like her as a mother, and a dog like him as a father, and they aren’t even married, so that just completes their trashy story!

““And is true, she is an angel. She’s got something…you know, not the physical appearance….something, it comes from inside, her soul”

Something inside of her? Oh yeah, it’s called an STD!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

105. 105
    irma Says:

Wow!! I saw the video, what an amazing story coming for the unknown street vendor, he really got a miracle & what a lucky guy too. I hope, it brings him luck all this year & his business success. What a lovely couple Brad & Ange truly are. May God continue to bless the Jolie-Pitt’s family.

106. 106
    irma Says:

I meant coming from the unknown street vendor.

107. 107
    Peace Says:

It’s Christmas time, let’s all be nice to each other. If you can’t say nothing nice just don’t say it all. Brad & Ange are the best of both worlds. The couple of the year. Lovely, lovely couple.

108. 108
    Jill Says:

babyray @ 12/21/2007 at 9:12 pm

You are a very sick, sad individual. I feel sorry for you.

109. 109
    Nic Says:

Raybaby …What you said reflects on what an ass you are and how we have fools like yourself to deal with in this world..People like you make the human species lower than the apes..But then again not even apes act like you..So i guess you are the scum of the bottom of Angie and Brad shoe..It is where you belong…In the sewers..Yep that is it…Where is your soul?..Oops you have none..

110. 110
    cinnamon Says:

babyray, you are so DISGUSTING!!! Do you live a very pathetic life?
    You seem so unhappy that you sow hatred and contempt to everyone around you. Try to be positive and you will see…you will be happier.

111. 111
    ls Says:

God always bless the Jolie-Pitt family.

112. 112
    LisaL Says:

Theatre! here we go again, who cares