Brad & Angelina's Christmas Miracle

Brad & Angelina's Christmas Miracle

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie were sent from above!

A local toy and flower shop owner from North Hollywood prayed for a Christmas miracle, hoping his struggling business would turn around.

Brad & Angelina walked into their store earlier this week, picking up $70 worth of loot. The super couple even left a $130 tip!

The store owner’s family took pictures with Brad & Angelina and business has been booming ever since. Watch the video at TMZ!

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville- Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All

Merry Christmas to you “yawn”, I see that you are really have the Christmas feeling. No what they do will not save the “world” but every little bit helps. It is like the story of the the little boy who wanted to help and his mom said that his helping will not make a difference; he said that it would make a difference for one. That is how what Brad and Angie does make a difference. By them going by that store; guess what more people will go by that store. TMZ may have even given them some money for the video and someone gave them money to use the pics. Make it right project will not help everyone but it will help some. There are other celebs helping to build homes also, I don’t see you saying anything negative about them. What are you doing to make a difference? Don’t knock these two just because they are helping others. There are probab many that they have done this for that we don’t even know about. I’m happy that there is a couple that shine like they do. They must shine or attract you to this site for some reason or you would not waste the time to come here.
These two will not save the world but they are two wonderful, kind and loving human beings first and celebs last.
Merry Christmas to all!

yawn, you’re retarded. sure, let’s all “obscure the reality” 1000 fold further by doing nothing, ever….and calling no attention to anything ever. Celebs draw attention. Period. idiot. sure they could only make the decision to hawk bottled tap water or perfume, but the ones who use their fame to draw attention to people dying and donate their wealth to the less fortunate instead of just accepting the cash for their fame to hawk smell water and buying more plastic surgery, are the true heros of this piece. I can’t even believe your neandrathal dumb as sh*t argument, which amounts to…yes, let’s argue that celebrities have no influence and can’t make a difference in people’s live and affect their behavior, even as l, ‘yawn’ get my own dumb azz up at the azzcrack of dawn to sit at brangelina’s thread, rant and waste my own life angry about theirs!’ wow…pure genius…you haters bring me such joy in your blatant stupidity!!! ahahahhahaha :D

What a charming story… Brad and Angelina is all soul, lovely souls.

vickifromtexas @ 12/21/2007 at 10:37 am

yawn, take your pessimistic ass somewhere else. we on this site will always celebrate brad and angelina and the worthy things they do. if they lend their names and time and money to a cause and they bring awareness then more power to them. so take your jealous petty opinions and stuff them.

No what they did is not a miracle but it was a blessing to the owner of the store!

donna @ 12/21/2007 at 10:09 am
I know people who do good deeds all the time- does that mean they too are sent from above?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shhesssh, what a grinch/scrooge/killjoy you are!!

I’m not a christian – more a buddhist who have chosen to believe that the universe is conscious and loving and benevolent. We can call this consciousness God just for easy reference. And yes, I believe that people who do good deeds are sent by God.

What makes this story so heart warming for me is this image of this little shopowner, probably depressed, wondering if the stock he bought will sell and whether he will have a merry christmas or a pinched one. He prayed for a sign. And so God sent him a sign – in the form of Brad and Angelina. But no, it was Brad and Angelina – and in doing so, God didn’t just bless the recipient, but the giver too.

Now stop being a Grinch/Scrooge and give some thought to the acts of kindness you’ve received from people you love and also, total random strangers that you might have overlooked.

groundcontrol @ 12/21/2007 at 10:50 am

Guys, you’re wasting your breath on yawn. She’s just a ***** and that’s exactly what she’s trying to be.

Anyone who ridicules and dismisses efforts to help others in such an ugly person is just trash. Yawn is just trash.

I am sure that Brad asked what he could do to help and they told him specifically what they needed. A specific amount for beds. That’s how it usually works. How would Brad know what they needed? Maybe they wanted $50,000 and he gave them $100,000. Or they needed a specific amount of beds for a unit of the hospital and this figure covers it.

Yawn makes no sense in her criticism but I suspect she knows that and she’s just throwing out anything to pretend knowledge via google. I am sure she has no idea what beds they were buying and how much it costs through foreign humanitarian channels.

There really IS something wrong with people who come here just to rag on people and especially to specifically try to tear down their efforts to help others. Trash – that’s all they are. Just trash.

Bless to Angelina and Brad. Bless to all who gives!

Merry Christmas to all fans all over the world for these two wonderful people.

christmas spirit @ 12/21/2007 at 10:37 am
>>>>>>>>>>>

Not just a blessing on the owner but also Brad and Angelina.

My mother used to have to take care of her sister. She never complained because she always said that it was she who was blessed to be able to take care of her sister because it meant that she could. Do you know what I mean?

lotsa lovin @ 12/21/2007 at 11:29 am

To yawn:
>You know how many orthopedic beds that is ? 40 !!! That is nothing.

Maybe nothing to you, but I am sure it is SOMETHING to those who were helped by those beds.

>There were over 73,000 people killed and about 73,000 people injured http://tinyurl.com/2tuea8. OBVIOUSLy the solution demands massive global effort and organization

What sort of role or effort are you doing to help with ‘massive global effort and organization’?

What a Beautiful Story.. Brad and Angie spread Their Good works kindness wherever they go..
They are indeed Beautiful inside and Out..

Some try to save the world to save themselves. Brad and Angelina are not the only people out there guilty of this, I think they just take more heat/criticism because they’re Hollywood. They have the recognition but not the clout, it’s hard to seperate the superficial nature of their trade with the “we care” slogan. But as for my original post, I remember reading a recent interview with Brad about his beliefs on God and how he was not sold on “religion”–there was one lifetime and that’s it. He’s entitled to that opinion, however I can see where his lack of peace comes from. Even if he and Angelina were to do good works 24/7 for the rest of their lives they would never have anything but a false peace at best. The nature of this world is fleeting. Yesterday Vick was hot and now they can’t sell his property. So if you are one to believe your saving grace, your legacy is the only thing that will matter on your death bed then who is to measure whether it was enough? Certainly this thread is proof the opinions of human beings will differ so what is left, really?

coco (France) @ 12/21/2007 at 12:18 pm

I’ve seen there’s somebody posting under the same name “coco”. I’m coco from France. Or is this somebody taking my name?

Anyway, I like the story and our Angelina is an Angel not only for Brad.

All best wishes to them!

Awww..why did you shorten your name? It cracks me up everytime I see it

I didn’t. Jared did, say it was too long. And thanks!!

Incredible people!!
it’s so amazing how much they help out….it doesn’t matter who or where, Brad and Angie are always there to lend a helping hand….inspirations to all :)
God bless them….

LOL what a nice story! Thanks, Jared!

(I bet after this, every failing business in New Orleans is going to post a big sign in the window saying “BRANGELINA SHOPPED HERE!”)

>CLINIQUA : yawn, you’re retarded.

Actually I am not “retarded”, and using people who are handicapped as an insult, just shows how cynical and disconnected you are. Just kiss the magazines, live in a delusion world that 40 beds made ANY REAL DIFFERENCE to 73,000 people and write your sycophantic comments about people you don’t know …….but don’t assume that you comments have any value.

African Girl, you made a lot of good points.

I’m glad that the store owners are getting more business even if it is just curiosity. Small store owners have it tough and December is when they make most of their profits

lylian @ 12/21/2007 at 10:50 am donna @ 12/21/2007 at 10:09 am
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Shhesssh, what a grinch/scrooge/killjoy you are!!

———————————————————————————————-
But since I don’t believe in your thought in regards to faith, I see it differently. Doesn’t make me a grinch or a scrooge. It’s just my interpretation. I don’t believe every good deed is attributed to a God or higher power. I just believe in the good of people. So I commend them for what they did (as I said earlier). I just get tired of hearing how every little deed they do seems to be attributed to some sort of miracle. I just believe they are 2 compassionate people who have a very warm heart towards those who are unfortunate or need help. I myself am lucky to be surrounded by wonderful people who do a good many deeds for people in need and have inspired me to be a better person and help out as much as I can. But I don’t necessarily believe it’s because God sent them to do these things. Again, people with no faith can do great deeds as well. Just my thoughts on it.

Merry Christmas to you and your family Lylian :-)

I think that there are many miracles everyday. We all can be used to be the blessing that another person needs. that said, if this guy sees this as a miracle. Let him. As far as those who insist that all is done for publicity, believe me if they wanted a picture of them going into the store there would have been the same frenzy you see when Britney Spears goes out.

They are going on living their lives while people are spending their lives trying to take apart their every action. Now that to me is silly

and at the end of the day I’m glad that this store owner is seeing an increase in business.

God bless the Small Business Owners of America

Wow – $200! They are really going all out there. Yes a $130 tip deserves to be a story on TMZ.

luvangie4ever @ 12/21/2007 at 4:12 pm

How lovely of him to say that her beauty comes from within. :) I think that’s so sweet and so true.

THIS MADE MY DAY !!! :)

LOVE THAT GUY…

I LIVE 15 MILES FROM NORTH HOLLYWOOD, I JUST MIGHT STOP BY AND BUY SOMETHING MYSELF!! :)

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All