Brad Pitt: Bicycle Built For Four

Brad Pitt: Bicycle Built For Four

Super couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take two of their four children — Maddox, 6, and Zahara, 2 — for a family bicycle ride Tuesday afternoon to celebrate Brad‘s 44th birthday in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Angie cycled Zahara around in a kid’s bike seat while Brad pedaled around with Maddox riding in a kid’s chariot carrier.

The same day, a Christmas tree was also seen being unloaded from a pick-up truck into the Jolie-Pitts‘ home in N.O.

On Thursday, Brad & Angie were seen taking a romantic stroll around the French Quarter District of New Orleans, Louisiana. The couple stopped off at Harry’s Corner Tavern and Santa’s Quarters, which carries a wide and unique selection of New Orleans and Christmas decorations.

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt bicycle built for four 14
brad pitt bicycle built for four 15
brad pitt bicycle built for four 16
brad pitt bicycle built for four 17
brad pitt bicycle built for four 18

Photos: Thornton/Adao/
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Zahara Jolie Pitt

• Scottie Pippen's "Take Me Out..." was a complete fail - TMZ
  • Teresa Giudice's hubby sends flowers from prison - US Weekly
  • Is Chris Hemsworth getting a divorce? - Gossip Cop
  • Charlie Puth cancels tour for health reasons - Just Jared Jr
  • Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finalize their divorce - Radar
  • Aw, take a look at George Clooney's pet pooch - Lainey Gossip
  • Get the details on Shameless' new transgender storyline - The Hollywood Reporter
  • midwest

we love nola also love to go dancing there.the music is great.its cajon music and the people are the go to festivals there and they are the greatest.oh yes and the blues music is fabulous.

• midwest

i know that if guli and some of the jp fans would go to n.o.they would love the cajon music.maybe someday alot of the jp fans could meet and go to n.o. for mardi gras all of you fans would love it .the music ,food and the people.

• Alexanderina

awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute, adore this family and I love the pictures. Thanks Jared new pictures and thread

• wow

OK these peopple must be insomniacs too because they look tired as hell. Brad looked worse than I have ever seen him look on the today show. like he did not get any sleep and aged about 20 years.

• sara

OMFG.who in the he** would analyze picture which are taken only by shots les than 2 second.ok in pic number 6 Angie doesn’t smile but in pic number 5 she smiled so maybe in there she decided to break up with him and the second minutes she changed her mind. :lol:

• pemberley

awww Princess Zee sucking her thumb!

• wow

worse than Vince Vaughn y’all with nose hairs.

• kn

What a wonderful family!!! They’re such normal people like you and me except more money and fame. Anyway, I’m glad his fund raising for the MIR project is going well. BTW, wouldn’t you think Angie should adopt a home by now? What about his hollywood buddies? Except for Will Farrell, where are the rest of them? Make you wonder, isn’t it?
    That’s my two cents.
    Angie seems tired looking in these pictures. Hope she gets some well deserved rest!!!!!!!!!

• wow

Jolie just needs to gain weight and sleep . she’ll be ok unless she loses even more weight with each new kid. iye! someone save her!

• Maria

Blessings to the Jolie-Pitt Family! the loveliest , the most adorable hollywood family!

• Ameena

Aww, cuteness overlaod, it does not get any better than this.

Waving to all the fans out there, Gena, juju, Lady G, AG , Isabelle II and every else posting. one question though, was the interview on NBC a new one or a continuation of last week’s interview a la LK?

• haunted

I am haunted by a story that I saw just months before Katrina happened. On the Travel Channel, they were doing a special on New Orleans food, music, architecture, etc.

They interviewed a beloved cook at one of the many famous restaurants there. They were interviewing this woman just as she was opening her own establishment with the life savings she saved up being a cook somewhere else. They showed the restaurant. She mentioned that it was not fancy but that it was spotless (it was) and would have the best food in New Orleans. Her cuisine had good word of mouth and had business types from downtown having their lunch there at this nonescript yet clean spot. She was soooo proud that she managed to do all of this on her own. I was soo happy for her. She worked HARD to get her own establishment. Sigh……To this day I can’t get her out of my mind. What became of her? Is she alright? Is she alive? I’m soo afraid to even try to find out.

• sara

OK What’s wrong with some haters here?I wasn’t here for 4 days and someone stole my name or it was her own name and posted against this family.I can’t believe it.

BTW-again haters find another couple in order try to break them apart,this couple are in it for the long time.and oh C’mon even If they don’t look happy so what?let’s not forget that brad was in NYC until monday night and he went to NOLA by night maybe midnight and for sure he waked up so soon because of kids and again let’s not forget Angie was working until friday or sunday and for sure went there in sunday and was planning for his birthday and for sure didn’t get enough let’s talk about them as human.not some super human who shouldn’t be unhappy or tired even If they are working all the day.

will come back later.bye fans

• briseis

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Worse than Vince Vaughn? In the Bizarro world, maybe!!!!! But in the real world? Even if we see him just waking up, Brad is still gorgeous … did you not read the testimony of people like Yes, ariel and those who have seen them in person that he is so gorgeous?

• Some Math

IF 150 homes were adopted:

150 homes@ $150,000 is $22.5 million

$75,000 is loanable amount and the other $75,000 is forgivable loan.

150@$75,000 is $11.25 million (to be loaned by a financial institution, that can be used to be build other homes)

$11.25 million/$150,000 = 75 homes

75@$75,000 is $5.625 million (to be loaned by a financial institution, that can be used to be build other homes)

$5.625 million/$150,000 = 37 homes

…… and so on

Thus total number of house to be built is approximately 296 houses (150 + 75 + 37 + 18 + 9 +4 +2 + 1)

Is my computation correct?

• Isabelle II

# 114 Ameena @ 12/21/2007 at 10:34 am

• CMAR

I wonder who the anonymous million-dollar donor was?

Could it be………….no………………she wouldnt, would she?……………..perhaps thats why she did it anonymously, huh?……..Does this mean that she actually has a conscience?……………….or is it just to be associated with the sexiest man……………………..perhaps she just wants to be a part of HIS project?

And perhaps she did it anonymously because she didnt want her FF psycho fans bashing her for doing it, ya know?

But she does have all of 110M and everyone knows she doesnt give anything significant………………she has no significant projects or causes that she supports, just S t. Jude’s and we dont hear about any millions of donations that she’s made to S t. Jude’s, do we?

What do you guys think? :)

• zoe

aww…how cute! they look tired though. =( hope they have a great xmas!

• SERA

Haters please remember it is Christmas. We Jolie Pitt fans know it is hard for you to see this wonderful family happy and loving each other but you really need to make a New Years resolution to just move on. Let them live their lives with their kids and pray that JA can find someone and move on as well. JA is becoming the brunt of a lot of jokes about her playing the pity card (on Chelsea Lately night before last) so if you move on maybe the jokes will stop. Love the Jolie Pitts.

• question

If Brad was on this morning, does that mean the Larry King interview tonight will be new?

# 120 CMAR @ 12/21/2007 at 10:36 am

Its funny you said that coz I was just thinking the same thing. I was thinking that may be the anonnymous donor could be her or Oprah. Stanger things have happened.

• tondogirl

The most famous family having fun….Brad and Angie loving each other more everyday..True love yeah!!! That’s what it is, Brad found his true love in Angie and same can be said for Angelina…God Bless this beautiful and sexy couple together with their colourful and beautiful children. Thanks Jared and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and everyone who loves Brangelina..Haters excluded!!! Haters/Trolls GO TO HELL!!!

• sorry

That million dollar donor could be anyone. It could be your boss lol, It could be Master P. It could be Emeril Lagasse. No one will ever know.

• Isabelle II

briseis @ 12/21/2007 at 10:35 am

• Andrómeda

This is so sweet!!.
    I can´t get enough of this family. God bless them.

• ….

Wait till 2008, they’ve both faked it as long as they can and BOTH want out
    First it was, something that wasn’t going to last until the end of 2005.
    Next it was going to be over before Shiloh was born in 2006.
    Then there’s the ‘They’ll split by Shiloh’s first birthday’ in 2007.
    And then there’s the ‘They’ll split at the end of the summer’ in 2007.
    Now it’s wait until 2008….

HAHAHAHAHA…stop the madness. No one can predict the future and nothing is certain but some of ya’ll with these break up stories need to give it up. At least wait until you actually have something to go on (i.e. these two people spending extensive chunks of time apart would be clue # uno). It’s obvious they are very much together.

It’ll be 2008 this time next year and some numb nut is going to be saying the same thing. Maybe you fortune tellers should get a better magic ball or some voodoo dolls cause the stuff you got ain’t working LOL.

• Isabelle II

maybe it was a corporation and they were too embarrased they didn’t do it earlier

• midwest

CMAR #120 :Its a nice thought,but i think not,she is very bitter.she would not donate for their cause.

• http://japan cinnamon

It’s 12:45 midnight here. I couldn’t sleep yet so I decided to open this thread. I’m so happy to see this adorable family. Too bad, the two littlest tots are at home. Maybe it’s cold and wet so they are left behind. I’m tickled pink to see my favorite couple. Aren’t they look sweet? I hope to see the whole bunch’ s pics during the holiday seasons. It’s cold in here. Our place is sorrounded by mountains so the temperature here is much lower than the neighboring cities. My, I really hate winter.
    It’s getting late and I think I have to get some sleep. GOOD NIGHT BAMPZSVILLE!!! See you tomorrow!

• ….

Also, the bike pics were taken on Brad’s BIRTHDAY per People magazine. So much for the ‘why wasn’t Angie with Brad on his birthday’ nonsense…LOL

• midwest

cmar #120 i think maybe more oprah.

• WTF!!

Hey debbie look at picture #8 & they are all happy.

Maybe you can check Aniston’s latest thread. She looks glum while buying gifts. Is Aniston upset with herself?

What does debbie’s comment have to do with Aniston?? Get over Aniston already!!

• isebelle 11

• http://justjared susieqt

I was thinking, if I was in Angelina’s shoes (I know, dream on) what could she give her one and only Brad for his birthday? I am sure it had to be something that he is very passionate about. What came to my mind was, her donating money to his cause. So, I have this strong suspicion that the 1 million anonymous donor is no one else but “Angelina”. It could possibly be one of her b-day presents to Brad. :-)

• Urbanlover

Sorry Brad – I am leaving you for a younger man – Karl Urban. I am sure you won’t mind since Angelina is keeping you busy. Hehehe.

• Not a writer

CMAR @ 12/21/2007 at 10:36 am

I wonder who the anonymous million-dollar donor was?

I think you are just as pathetic as the trolls. What was the point of bringing her up, you just can’t leave well alone.

As for the morons complaining that Angelina is still thin, research a little bit about the role she is playing. It is an emotional and heart wrenching part, and anybody that knows anything about her as an actress knows that roles like that do take their tolls on her.

It is interesting that with her supposedly being thin every poll and most fashion connoisseurs still have her as the sexiest woman alive.

As for Brad aging, yeah right. I guess you did not see all those female news anchors coming on to him at every opportunity they had last week, and you will dump your significant others in a millisecond to be with an aging Brad but Angelina has him all to herself and he wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

• Lady G

# 132 cinnamon @ 12/21/2007 at 10:49 am

In the Extra video you can see either Pax or Shi is behind Brad in a similar seat like Zee is with Angie.

• WTF?

isebelle 11 @ 12/21/2007 at 10:52 am I just have a feeling in my gut tht the are are on the verge of slpiting the want to be free I thing Brad will take Shilo afte New yeas

You hater! Brad has 4 children. Only a racist mind would think that Brad would only take Shiloh. And what court in the world is going to give one child to a man and leave the other with the mother?
    Brad would never never do what you suggest. You would think that after 20 years of Brad being in the public eye you would know that

• Isabelle II

isebelle 11 @ 12/21/2007 at 10:52 am

stupid a$$hole can’t even spell or get my name right

• sara

isebelle 11 @ 12/21/2007 at 10:52 am

can you please check the first school in your way to grocery? :lol:

so again Brad is going to take Shiloh and will leave his other kids.what a bunch of racist people are haters of this family!!I’m glad that most of the fans are not racist at least.

• bdj

Actor Brad Pitt celebrates his 44th birthday on December 18th with a bike ride in New Orleans, Louisiana

• debbie

debbie @ 12/21/2007 at 9:22 am
    canuckistani @ 12/21/2007 at 9:26 am
    michaka @ 12/21/2007 at 9:33 am

Blah, blah, blah… 3 years with the same cr*p. Don’t you get tired?

My comment about them not looking happy here has nothing to do with Brad or Angelina or Jennifer but the Paps always spoiling their fun. Grow up already and NO I don’t have to always explain myself to you.

• lylian

Some Math @ 12/21/2007 at 10:35 am

dont think your numbers make sense. But I don’t know what the real numbers are. I did hear Brad say in charlie rose that up to 225 houses can be built.

However, there’s also stories about having to clean up the site, including removing toxic waste and those sorts of clean up involve MEGA BUCKS because everything has to be treated with special care. you can’t just dump anything toxic.

• bdj
    The new It “Jen”. Violet is too darn cute!!!!

• jen fugly new 4th nose

joylee Pheet

Hmm, so you are one of the retard idiot who believed every words written by out-touch, life and style, and star mag. no wonder this trashy tab. continue to survived. there sure are a lot of brain persons in the world.

• JOLie fan

Do you guys have the paparazzi video on Brad and Angie’s bike ride?

• WTH??

isebelle 11 @ 12/21/2007 at 10:52 am

can you please check the first school in your way to grocery?

That is not a racist statement. It is a biological one and when talking about Brad only taking one of his children, it is a stupid one.

• Isabelle II

WTF? @ 12/21/2007 at 10:58 amsara @ 12/21/2007 at 10:58 am

• jen fugly new 4th nose

joylee Pheet

Hmm, so you are one of the ****** idiot who believed every words written by out-touch, life and style, and star mag. no wonder this trashy tab. continue to survived. there sure are a lot of half brain persons in the world.

• christmas spirit

For some reason on my Direct tv it has TMZ listed but when it comes on it is a rerun of some show. Same with ACCESS last nite it was a rerun of “Cheers”. That sucks!

Any way Holla-out to all the TRUE JOLIE-PITT fans! I

My sorority had their national convention in NO and I went on a tour of the city. The music of NO is a combination of the indian and african music that was blended. On the weekend particularly on Sundays the slaves were given the day off and they gathered at the park that now bears the name of Louis Armstrong, with the indians and created beautiful music and shared food. Also there are many black owned businesses in NO (before the flood). Hopefully they still exist. I have gone to the ‘Essence” music festival in NO that was so much fun, music, food and people who are so friendly!! Essence is returning the festival to NO this summer during the 4th of July weekend.
    Love this family! They are so unique, that is why everyone loves them even the haters. They don’t realize it, but you do not go to a site early and late to post negaitve comments about someone you hate. They really do love them or are attracted to them.!!!!
    Merry Christmas to all! Going shopping!!!