Brad Pitt: Bicycle Built For Four

Brad Pitt: Bicycle Built For Four

Super couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take two of their four children — Maddox, 6, and Zahara, 2 — for a family bicycle ride Tuesday afternoon to celebrate Brad‘s 44th birthday in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Angie cycled Zahara around in a kid’s bike seat while Brad pedaled around with Maddox riding in a kid’s chariot carrier.

The same day, a Christmas tree was also seen being unloaded from a pick-up truck into the Jolie-Pitts‘ home in N.O.

On Thursday, Brad & Angie were seen taking a romantic stroll around the French Quarter District of New Orleans, Louisiana. The couple stopped off at Harry’s Corner Tavern and Santa’s Quarters, which carries a wide and unique selection of New Orleans and Christmas decorations.

Just Jared on Facebook
brad pitt bicycle built for four 14
brad pitt bicycle built for four 15
brad pitt bicycle built for four 16
brad pitt bicycle built for four 17
brad pitt bicycle built for four 18

Photos: Thornton/Adao/INFdaily.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Zahara Jolie Pitt

Getty
  • Blake Lively feels relaxed in a pair of Christian Louboutin - US Weekly
  • The Academy just added a lot of new members - TMZ
  • Watch Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas' first Future Now concert - Gossip Cop
  • Listen to the secret album Keke Palmer recorded back when she as on Nickelodeon - Just Jared Jr
  • Get the latest on Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom's divorce - Radar
  • Paul Simon may be done making music - Huffington Post
  • Is Drew Barrymore getting her own talk show? - Lainey Gossip
  • Check out a review for The Legend of Tarzan - The Hollywood Reporter
  • http://justjared susieqt

Ameena and CMAR, :-)

You both could be right. But, if we were Angie (nice dream, huh?) just think what you would do for Brad Pitt. Sky’s the limit ! :-)

• The Hag

awwww what a sweet pictures Brad spending his birthday making his family happy what a great dad. In pic no. 3 there’s a little feet near Mad .. maybe shiloh’s ???

Hey guys do you hear a lot of screaming in the ocean happening right now??? LOL coz i know this pictures will drive the 3 resident crazy fugly trolls right now to do that.. so better cover your ears…. LMAO!!

• kuky

So cute beautiful family;)

• Kearnie

tabitha – I agree with you. Thing is, we are at the mercy of the blogs and media buying pictures from the Agency. I believe there was a sideways shot of Brad a la Jolie & Zahara that was not bought.

Why? maybe to create drama and reinforce the “Where is Shiloh” and that they do not like their natural kids.

There gotta be more pictures. Here is hoping some unbiased media will buy the one that shows Pitt from a sideway shoot.

• a realist

Kitten @ 12/21/2007 at 8:21 am

super cute! wish angie looked a bit more happy but whatever. it’s nice to see them celebrating the holiday :)
    *********************************
    A bit more happy? Do people have to look happy all the fricking time! People are not always grinning like a d*mn Cheshire cat all the time.
    Besides, she is smiling in one photo.

• happyforthem

#97 Right on Gina!!!!

Enjoy the light and peace coming our way as Winter Solstice is near!

• yoco

THat’s Shi behind Brad ,you can tell from the video on the Tmz tv show last night.Tmz misidentified Shi as Pax but Shi was sitting is a similar seat as Z’s so the child was too small to be Pax.She was wearing a helmet and i recognized her from a rosy cheeks. I wonder, when a picture of her surfaces will there be a, Where was Pax ?, outcry. I doubt it.I just noticed celebrity baby blog took the picture down after i posted that Brad was upset with the guy filmong saying “come on man”

• german girl

where is sexy angelina?!?
    i´m a big fan but she has her really changed her looks :(
    i think her time is over..

• a realist

Brad Fan @ 12/21/2007 at 8:38 am

He mentioned there was an anonymous donor of 1 million dollars.
    *******************
    It’s probably Denzel Williams, he is always giving away $1millions of dollars.

• Orchid

97 gena @ 12/21/2007 at 10:07 am
    Pitiful, pitiful!
    What is wrong with them wanting to have some private time together with the papz. I am so tired of people trying to analyze this couple by their expressions when shot by the papz. If they are not smiling for the cameras, so what! Maybe they don’t want to be shot by the cameras for this is their private time together. Don’t see Shi, so what! Shi belongs to Brad and Angie and not us. They decide when they want Shi out in public. Maybe she is not out due to the papz focusing on her too much! We HAVE to remember that this is their lives and their family. We have no idea what they are doing until they let us in by giving a comment like Brad did this morning on the “Today show”. Just look, we did not know that they were in NO on Brad’s birthday until yesterday. I choose to think that they are a happy family, enjoying their family and the holidays! That is enough for me. Forget the negative comments. Those people will not say anything positive if they are smiling, if Shiloh is with the family etc. Nothing will make them happy for they do not want them to be together. But that does not make any difference for they have no effect on this lovely family.

God bless the Jolie-Pitts, everything they do for others and hopefully they will have a wonderful, warm, lovely holiday together. It must be nice for them to focus this time on their family and each other. Love the pics of them out shopping. There are probably many times they have been out that we never see.
    God bless your family Brad and Angie!
    Merry Christmas to all!!!!
    ——-
    I agree with everything you said.
    The negative posts are by unhappy people, or people who resent Brad and Angie together. If they’re smiling, it’s PR, if they’re not smiling they’re fighting or about to split. Nothing is ever right.

I can just imagine the whole JP family decorating the tree, and the kids opening their presents in a few days.
    Merry Christmas!

• Melissa

• a realist

I am willing to bet it was Denzel, because that his mo, he always gives a cool $1million when he gives to any cause.

• juju

realist @ 12/21/2007 at 12:12 pm

Kitten @ 12/21/2007 at 8:21 am

*********************************
    Besides, she is smiling in one photo.

__________________________

For some people, happy means:

Always have a “pepsodent smile” while doing the most ordinary things, like walking the street, when a bunch of people that we don’t know from any where is taking out your pic.

• Orchid

102 midwest @ 12/21/2007 at 10:16 am i know that if guli and some of the jp fans would go to n.o.they would love the cajon music.maybe someday alot of the jp fans could meet and go to n.o. for mardi gras all of you fans would love it .the music ,food and the people.
    ——-
    When is Mardi Gras?
    A friend from Louisiana gave me a Cajun cookbook. Love it!!!

• prue Halliwell

# 210 Melissa @ 12/21/2007 at 12:15 pm Maddox is wearing a gold charm of a gun around his neck. These two suck as parents. They preach about peace but yet allow a 6 year old to wear a symbol of murder. This two should lose all rights to these kids they are horrible role models.
    ***

For the love of God, calm down. You do not even know why Maddox is wearing a gold charm of a gun … there are some parts in the US (esp in the south) where a gun is part of everyday life. I don’t necessarily agree with it, but those are not my children, and neither are they yours.

As for the horrible role models comment, are you on the Lynne Spears or Jamie-Lynn Spears, or even Britney Spears thread spouting your anger at their parenting skills (or lack thereof?)

• Melissa

This family sucks, I am not a hater I just think they are crooks. I would not donate to any charity that these two freaks are involved with. They won’t break up because who on earth would want either of these two white trash losers.

• happyforthem

When my son was 3 he was soooooo into guns, and I thought I had the spawn of the devil on my hands…. I was told by a very wise man in my life to play it out, and in not restricting his interest and TEACHING him about the responsibility of dangerous things like knives, guns, video games, whatever…..he had no need to rebel against me, and is a peaceful beautiful 9 year old who gives me foot massage whenever I ask, plus he is kind to his younger sister.

• Dirty Denise

They are so in love.

• think positive!

Thank you Jared for the new thread!! What a great family they are!! The kids must have had so much fun with the ride!! Both Brad and Angie look great. I love her outfit!!

I wonder why the hell these two are doing absolutely EVERYTHING possible to NOT be apart for more than four days, travelling together, taking turns on working to spend time together and with their kids while they can’t stand each other as the haters say and when Brad was with who shall not be named both of them where doing EVERYTHING possible to spent months apart. Such as Working at the same time in different parts of the world, or not having the same activities outside of work. What do you say oh wise trolls about that??

If you are so good at your predictions why NONE of you predicted that Brad and X will break up??

LOL!! Don’t even bother to respond.

This pics remind me of when Brad and Angie where in Paris shopping in March 2006 and the EXACT same things that were said by the trolls then are said now. “Not smiling, not holding hands, blah blah blah..” One a half year later here you are with same cr*p. LOL!!

Normal people that have NOTHING to prove to the world and they just live their lives do not smile in every single picture like idiots.

The funny thing is that what actually kills you is that you know how wrong you are but so blinded to admit it. I suggest you do something soon enough and get out of your misery. Do it now or you never will..

• African Girl

d.j @ 12/21/2007 at 11:17 am and I forgot to say why They have two seperated umberella?Ican’t find the reason for it.and for sure their body language is not good in any of these pics even in those which they taed each other’s hand.look at their face in those pics,they say alot.

***************
    They have two separate umbrellas? That’s it?!! That’s all you’ve got? Surely, you jest….I mean there are couples out there who haven’t been seen together in ages, wives seen without their wedding bands, making comments about not being sure if marriages are meant to last…but you pick BP and AJ using different UMBRELLAS as a sure fire-sign they are breaking up. I’m sure you’ve heard this many times but I think it is worth repeating….your stupidity knows no bounds.

Rotflmao….two separate umbrellas! What next… they don’t have their umbrellas closed at the same time? Say…what about the fact that it looks like she is wearing flats and his shoes has a small heel or he’s got a muffler and she doesn’t? Oh I know…I know… their coat colors don’t match! Yeah…that’s it, stick a fork in them…they are done!

• Melissa

No I am not on the Lynne Spears thread, they are just as bad as her. If not worse. If this was a picture of Jayden or Shawn wearing this charm Social services would be called and the media would be on a witch hunt for Britney. These two suck as role models. I have lost all respect for them. They are trash

• prue Halliwell

#215 Melissa:

Then f*cking don’t! Haters who would rather let people be homeless than help out, let it be on your conscience then! Let the rest of us who want to help, help out.

• not a fan

Brad looks like hell, and Angie well their is not enough makeup or big enough sun glasses to help her.

• Suri

That is America for you people are so far up there butts that they dont mention a child with a gun necklace on WTF is that? Its is funny how people just act like there Saints.Lmao and NO Im not on team Aniston.LOL yes God Bless them

• happyforthem

Hey Melissa #215 that’s one finger pointing out and how many pointed right back at you!!!!!

• not a fan

@221 I won’t and you can continue giving to a bunch of frauds if you like. I myself would rather go to the the soup kitchen and hand out food to the homeless and needy, I also organize my church food drive every year and we adopt over 1,000 families in our area. I know where our money is going. I don’t trust them and that is my right.

• carmen

God Bless Brad and Angie and their family. More blessing to come…

• Melissa

I am very involved with charities, I donate my time and money, I just don’t call the press whenever I do. I feel that helping people is very important. I don’t like Brad and Angie and I never will. They are not trustworthy people.

• good grief

Maybe the charm on Maddox’s necklace is a gift or symbol of the right to bear arms or the pitt tradition of hunting and wild game sporting since everyone is a good shot in the family or maybe he’s a six year old kid that just like to play with toy guns (Have anyone here had a brother or even seen “A Christmas Story” a fav holiday classic about one boy’s dream to own a toy gun or had a GI Joe before). What drama!

• think positive!

yoco @ 12/21/2007 at 12:14 pm
    ——————————————————
    Brad gets really pissed with the paps when their kids are around. He has said that many times. That is why he asks politely from the paps to back off a bit.

When it is just him and Angie or when he is out alone he just ignores them and keep going.

• kelly

These pixs are so damn cute. They are so cute and in love. This family is the best.

• one troll changing their name

all the trolls come at the same time?

• live what you preach

Charity not only starts at home but abroad and to strangers. All one’s work can be in vain if the heart isn’t right and only God can judge the heart of man…

• live what you preach

Melissa

• The Hag

# 210 Melissa @ 12/21/2007 at 12:15 pm

Bitter much. Sorry but your womb is all dried up and empty ..Thank God for that coz i know your kid will be miserable and will probably look for Angelina Jolie to adopt her/him than be with you as her mother.

• carolina

where´s the video?

• a realist

german girl @ 12/21/2007 at 12:14 pm

where is sexy angelina?!?
    i´m a big fan but she has her really changed her looks :(
    i think her time is over..
    *********************
    No, your time is over, b*itch!

• bdj

No one is forcing you to donate to a worthy cause or be on this thread as a matter of fact. You are here, repeating the same thing over and over and changing names because you are obsessed with every thing the Jolie-Pitts do. The Movie reviewer, the accountant,the child raisers all living in the past and at the feet of the whiny one. No one is forcing you to like this family. They have enough fans that support and like them. So ease your minds, enjoy your holiday and move into 2008. BP and AJ will continue to live theirs and be happy doing it. However, if you do change your whiny hearts, you can donate to http://www.makeitright.nola.org. Peace to all.

• get a clue

Sally

You need to stop living your life vicarously through the tabloids since you are not Angie’s confident or coochie, you wouldn’t know how many people she has had sex with so don’t hate, appreciate!

• alia

Wow….thanks JJ!
    great pics! what a wonderful family….they’re all very lucky to have each other, especially around the holidays :)

I love this pic:
    They’re so in love :)

• yeah right

Sally @ 12/21/2007 at 12:35 pm

Aniston is the laughing stock of Hollywood, you can take the girl out of the trash but you cannot take the trash out of the girl. Everyone in hollywood knows that Aniston is a ****, She has slept with most of the men and probably woman. She is a casting couch star. She can play the fake humanitarian like all she wants but behind her back they think she is trash and a tranny.

• a realist

Melissa @ 12/21/2007 at 12:15 pm

******************************
    He’s not your child, so stfu!

• debbie

# 229 think positive! @ 12/21/2007 at 12:33 pm yoco @ 12/21/2007 at 12:14 pm
    ——————————————————

_______________________

Yes and Thank You – This is why I made the comment earlier about them not looking happy – They want to spend time with their children without the paps. Who wouldn’t!?

• lol

How can angleina be happy if she’s so skinny?

This quote is from lainey…
    “I have always been lean and this year I lost my mother and I’ve gone through a lot. I want people to understand who I am as a person is not somebody that’s trying to look thin, but just trying to work through a very difficult year.”

Poor Angie . She needs help because she looks like she’s losing weight instead of gaining. Maybe the time off will help her. Brad just looks beat and bloated. why oh why is he so bloated?

• debbie

African Girl @ 12/21/2007 at 12:24 pm

__________________
    Rotflmao – Just pick myself off the floor. Thanks,

• alia

Sally @ 12/21/2007 at 12:35 pm

For Real?!?
    Shut the f*** up Sally…..no one gives a frick what you have to say anyways…..so now enjoy being bashed and insulted by all us loyal BAMPZS fans here :)

by the way, I think you’re confusing YOURSELF with Angelina…..
    you sound like the trashy one here….

• Melissa

#233 I hope you are directing that toward Brad and Angie. They are the ones who have their heart in the wrong place

• atomic

It’s so nice of Brad to help that old lady cross the street.
    Poor Granny looks kinds ill.

• the real tita

#11: your name says it all. Sheath your claws, kitten. Yes, they are performers but they are getting more than their usual share of papz 24/7/365. Why don’t you pick on others who have to bare their vaj and the stupstunts just to garner ? They are not giving money shots, thus no smile. They are just doing what normal people do and performer or not, they have a right to ask that the papz keep their distance.

You’ve got such a hard on for this couple that even if they stop working tomorrow, as long as they are seen and talked about, you’d still be whining about something. Will you stop being a troll when they lay low? Noooo. So STFU. We like them and here they will stay…in your faces!

• nisha

I just don’t understand these haters. Is seeing your psycho thoughts in writing giving you the required rush/release?

It can’t be the pay. Can it?