Brad Pitt: Bicycle Built For Four

Brad Pitt: Bicycle Built For Four

Super couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie take two of their four children — Maddox, 6, and Zahara, 2 — for a family bicycle ride Tuesday afternoon to celebrate Brad‘s 44th birthday in New Orleans, Louisiana.

Angie cycled Zahara around in a kid’s bike seat while Brad pedaled around with Maddox riding in a kid’s chariot carrier.

The same day, a Christmas tree was also seen being unloaded from a pick-up truck into the Jolie-Pitts‘ home in N.O.

On Thursday, Brad & Angie were seen taking a romantic stroll around the French Quarter District of New Orleans, Louisiana. The couple stopped off at Harry’s Corner Tavern and Santa’s Quarters, which carries a wide and unique selection of New Orleans and Christmas decorations.

brad pitt bicycle built for four 01
brad pitt bicycle built for four 17
brad pitt bicycle built for four 18

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 923 » Show All

Wait till 2008, they’ve both faked it as long as they can and BOTH want out
———————————————————————–
First it was, something that wasn’t going to last until the end of 2005.
Next it was going to be over before Shiloh was born in 2006.
Then there’s the ‘They’ll split by Shiloh’s first birthday’ in 2007.
And then there’s the ‘They’ll split at the end of the summer’ in 2007.
Now it’s wait until 2008….

HAHAHAHAHA…stop the madness. No one can predict the future and nothing is certain but some of ya’ll with these break up stories need to give it up. At least wait until you actually have something to go on (i.e. these two people spending extensive chunks of time apart would be clue # uno). It’s obvious they are very much together.

It’ll be 2008 this time next year and some numb nut is going to be saying the same thing. Maybe you fortune tellers should get a better magic ball or some voodoo dolls cause the stuff you got ain’t working LOL.

Isabelle II @ 12/21/2007 at 10:48 am

maybe it was a corporation and they were too embarrased they didn’t do it earlier

CMAR #120 :Its a nice thought,but i think not,she is very bitter.she would not donate for their cause.

It’s 12:45 midnight here. I couldn’t sleep yet so I decided to open this thread. I’m so happy to see this adorable family. Too bad, the two littlest tots are at home. Maybe it’s cold and wet so they are left behind. I’m tickled pink to see my favorite couple. Aren’t they look sweet? I hope to see the whole bunch’ s pics during the holiday seasons. It’s cold in here. Our place is sorrounded by mountains so the temperature here is much lower than the neighboring cities. My, I really hate winter.
It’s getting late and I think I have to get some sleep. GOOD NIGHT BAMPZSVILLE!!! See you tomorrow!

Also, the bike pics were taken on Brad’s BIRTHDAY per People magazine. So much for the ‘why wasn’t Angie with Brad on his birthday’ nonsense…LOL

cmar #120 i think maybe more oprah.

Hey debbie look at picture #8 & they are all happy.

Maybe you can check Aniston’s latest thread. She looks glum while buying gifts. Is Aniston upset with herself?

_______________________

What does debbie’s comment have to do with Aniston?? Get over Aniston already!!

isebelle 11 @ 12/21/2007 at 10:52 am

CMAR,

I was thinking, if I was in Angelina’s shoes (I know, dream on) what could she give her one and only Brad for his birthday? I am sure it had to be something that he is very passionate about. What came to my mind was, her donating money to his cause. So, I have this strong suspicion that the 1 million anonymous donor is no one else but “Angelina”. It could possibly be one of her b-day presents to Brad. :-)

Urbanlover @ 12/21/2007 at 10:53 am

Sorry Brad – I am leaving you for a younger man – Karl Urban. I am sure you won’t mind since Angelina is keeping you busy. Hehehe.

Not a writer @ 12/21/2007 at 10:56 am

CMAR @ 12/21/2007 at 10:36 am

I wonder who the anonymous million-dollar donor was?

I think you are just as pathetic as the trolls. What was the point of bringing her up, you just can’t leave well alone.

As for the morons complaining that Angelina is still thin, research a little bit about the role she is playing. It is an emotional and heart wrenching part, and anybody that knows anything about her as an actress knows that roles like that do take their tolls on her.

It is interesting that with her supposedly being thin every poll and most fashion connoisseurs still have her as the sexiest woman alive.

As for Brad aging, yeah right. I guess you did not see all those female news anchors coming on to him at every opportunity they had last week, and you will dump your significant others in a millisecond to be with an aging Brad but Angelina has him all to herself and he wouldn’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

# 132 cinnamon @ 12/21/2007 at 10:49 am

=======================================

In the Extra video you can see either Pax or Shi is behind Brad in a similar seat like Zee is with Angie.

isebelle 11 @ 12/21/2007 at 10:52 am I just have a feeling in my gut tht the are are on the verge of slpiting the want to be free I thing Brad will take Shilo afte New yeas

______________________________________________

You hater! Brad has 4 children. Only a racist mind would think that Brad would only take Shiloh. And what court in the world is going to give one child to a man and leave the other with the mother?
Brad would never never do what you suggest. You would think that after 20 years of Brad being in the public eye you would know that

Isabelle II @ 12/21/2007 at 10:58 am

isebelle 11 @ 12/21/2007 at 10:52 am

stupid a$$hole can’t even spell or get my name right

isebelle 11 @ 12/21/2007 at 10:52 am

can you please check the first school in your way to grocery? :lol:

so again Brad is going to take Shiloh and will leave his other kids.what a bunch of racist people are haters of this family!!I’m glad that most of the fans are not racist at least.

Actor Brad Pitt celebrates his 44th birthday on December 18th with a bike ride in New Orleans, Louisiana

debbie @ 12/21/2007 at 9:22 am
canuckistani @ 12/21/2007 at 9:26 am
michaka @ 12/21/2007 at 9:33 am
_______________________________

Blah, blah, blah… 3 years with the same cr*p. Don’t you get tired?

___________________________________

My comment about them not looking happy here has nothing to do with Brad or Angelina or Jennifer but the Paps always spoiling their fun. Grow up already and NO I don’t have to always explain myself to you.

Some Math @ 12/21/2007 at 10:35 am

>>>>>>>>>>

dont think your numbers make sense. But I don’t know what the real numbers are. I did hear Brad say in charlie rose that up to 225 houses can be built.

However, there’s also stories about having to clean up the site, including removing toxic waste and those sorts of clean up involve MEGA BUCKS because everything has to be treated with special care. you can’t just dump anything toxic.

jen fugly new 4th nose @ 12/21/2007 at 11:02 am

joylee Pheet

Hmm, so you are one of the ****** idiot who believed every words written by out-touch, life and style, and star mag. no wonder this trashy tab. continue to survived. there sure are a lot of brain persons in the world.

Do you guys have the paparazzi video on Brad and Angie’s bike ride?

isebelle 11 @ 12/21/2007 at 10:52 am

can you please check the first school in your way to grocery?

_____________________

That is not a racist statement. It is a biological one and when talking about Brad only taking one of his children, it is a stupid one.

Isabelle II @ 12/21/2007 at 11:05 am

WTF? @ 12/21/2007 at 10:58 amsara @ 12/21/2007 at 10:58 am

THAT WAS NOT ME! YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW THAT

jen fugly new 4th nose @ 12/21/2007 at 11:05 am

joylee Pheet

Hmm, so you are one of the ****** idiot who believed every words written by out-touch, life and style, and star mag. no wonder this trashy tab. continue to survived. there sure are a lot of half brain persons in the world.

For some reason on my Direct tv it has TMZ listed but when it comes on it is a rerun of some show. Same with ACCESS last nite it was a rerun of “Cheers”. That sucks!

Any way Holla-out to all the TRUE JOLIE-PITT fans! I

My sorority had their national convention in NO and I went on a tour of the city. The music of NO is a combination of the indian and african music that was blended. On the weekend particularly on Sundays the slaves were given the day off and they gathered at the park that now bears the name of Louis Armstrong, with the indians and created beautiful music and shared food. Also there are many black owned businesses in NO (before the flood). Hopefully they still exist. I have gone to the ‘Essence” music festival in NO that was so much fun, music, food and people who are so friendly!! Essence is returning the festival to NO this summer during the 4th of July weekend.
Love this family! They are so unique, that is why everyone loves them even the haters. They don’t realize it, but you do not go to a site early and late to post negaitve comments about someone you hate. They really do love them or are attracted to them.!!!!
Merry Christmas to all! Going shopping!!!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 923 » Show All