Jessica Simpson's Texas Escape

Jessica Simpson's Texas Escape

Jessica Simpson stays warm underneath an oversized tartan shawl while out eating a Japanese lunch with family friends at Yutaka Sushi Bistro in Dallas, Texas on Thursday.

Yesterday, it was reported that Dallas Cowboys star Terrell Owens said he was only joking when he blamed quarterback Tony Romo‘s pathetic performance during last Sunday’s game on current flame Jessica Simpson, who was cheering him on in the stands (and wearing his jersey).

“I tried to get [Romo] to call her so I can explain to her that she doesn’t really know me and I can be funny,” Owens told The Dallas Morning News yesterday. “It’s not a big deal. I will try to rectify the situation between her and I.”

Just kidding, Jess!

15+ pictures inside of Jessica Simpson‘s Texas escape…

jessica simpson texas escape 01
jessica simpson texas escape 14
jessica simpson texas escape 15

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

When will she disappear?

love her galsses

i love the outfit.. looks good on her

Ugy, ugly, ugly. Poor Jessica, she wants us to feel sorry for the mess now cause she is sad. :(
I don’t.

At least the ugly man is finally closing his ******** mouth. Horrible outfit and hair.

Stay strong Jess. This is a man’s world, it sucks!!

goawayuselesswhore @ 12/21/2007 at 6:37 am

Ohhh, poor Jessie, she doesn’t understand why dressing like a tranny and shaking her fake boobies into the camera at a football game didn’t make her “adorable.”
“But humiliation is cute! I’m adorable!!!! Everyone look at me, football is boring!”

jessicasucks @ 12/21/2007 at 6:39 am

I see papa Joe has his trained monkey playing for the sympathy card now, but actually I think we are all enjoying this, everyone hates you Jess!

plastictranny @ 12/21/2007 at 6:58 am

Baboon lips, eeewwww

this @sshat has THE WORST taste in footwear. douche.

Jessica looks pretty and girly! I don’t understand why some people say she looks like a tranny. In my opinion, a similar look to Tranny = Gisele Bunchen. Cos she has a more rough face.

Oh, I love the boots and the whole outfit is cute cute cute!!

I still think Jess is adorable and I’m looking forward to her next album.

Those that love the boots what outfits do you wear?

Black and brown together? Are you kidding me?

Please let this girl go away. It was obvious TO was making a joke so why can’t this has-been-never-was-except-for-a-reality-series wannabe understand that the public will be more sympathetic to someone that can laugh off the joke, not a pouty face, look at me! annoying brat?

It’s also obvious that this girl calls the paparazzi. I mean Dallas, Tx isn’t exactly a hot bed of activity for photographers.

Here’s a clue, Jessica: we don’t want to see your mopey, sad self unless you do something of merit with your celebrity. They’re called acting lessons a voice coach and/or public works. Spending money on yourself is not a philanthropic pursuit. Neither is taking proactive to a Mexican orphanage or a van you didn’t even buy staying around for 45 minutes waiting for the photo op and then leaving.

Please find a rich man in the private world who likes your childish antics, will spoil you rotten and once and for all disappear.

She looks like Papa Joe in a wig. I can’t understand why she scores endorsement and clothing deals. She has horrible taste and there are plenty of more beautiful women out there. What was Romo thinking?

No one care for this hideous monkey. Papa joe seems to be trying to lunch a media pity party for this hobag. We want your ugly @SS TO GO AWAY, WE DON’T WANT JESSECA TRANNY SIMPSON.
How many ways can we tell you. Your fake shake your tatas at the game so you can get publicity is not wanted. Go AWAY.

I will never go to her movie or buy any of her cd’s. Your clothes stink.
Terrell Owen voiced what we fans were thinking. Kiss our back end Jessica. I will never feel sorry for you. The more your dad push the more we will not except you or your sister. Sick of this family.

She's Fake plastic @ 12/21/2007 at 10:22 am

When she look moopy it makes me happy.

If TO says he was joking I don’t care. The fans were not joking.

shoes4life @ 12/21/2007 at 10:41 am

I don’t T.O. was joking becasue he always speak his mind. He basically just said what everyone else was thinking, but was probably encouraged by the coaching staff to say it was a joke.

Personally, I am sick of hearing about her tired, fake ass and have been for a long time. Cowboy fans and everyone else that is tired of her can we please stop giving her the time of day so she can go away quietly. If we stop commenting on her maybe just maybe the papparrazi and other sites will stop posting on her. She has done absolutely nothing worthy of our attention.

Orianna thank you*thank you*thank you a million times, That was perfect and right on the money. Thats what I was thinking.
Tony Roma picked the worst chick in the world to have a publicity stunt affair with. I don’t have any respect for that dude anymore.

shoes4life @ 12/21/2007 at 10:46 am

#21 – I don’t think T. O. was joking.

I read an article today that said T.O talked to Romo to say he was joking.Romo,according to T.O.said jess called him yesterday and wasn’t happy.
First,IF anyone called him,I bet it was his buddy and co-publicity co-ordinator,Papa Perv.
Second;IF she’s supposedly been in Dallas all week,as You guys seem to have the “rights”,lol,why did it take until yesterday for her to “call” him?Aren’t they the “all over each other” couple as we’re to believe?
Third,Romo hasn’t said anything yet,because he’s too afraid he’ll say the wrong thing and slip up.
he did the same thing last year ,until Jessica said she didn’t even know the guy.
looks like her movies won’t be doing to well in Dallas

I thought she was moving to Nashville to make a country album.

She must be gaining back the weight if she has to wear a blanket to hide it.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All