Zahara Loves Rubber Duckies

Zahara Loves Rubber Duckies

Angelina Jolie carries daughter, Zahara, almost 3, around the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana on Friday.

Princess Zee wore a colorful (but traditional) Kung Fu jacket, which is often worn by martial artists. She is going to kick some major booty when she grows up. Zee accessorized with a long, beaded necklace with pink rubber duckies and a pair of heart-prints pants. Cute!

Older brothers Maddox and Pax were also along for the stroll.

More pix soon…

Photos: Thornton/Adao/INFdaily.com
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Zahara Jolie Pitt

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All

So cute! I love AJ!

lotsa lovin @ 12/21/2007 at 4:43 pm

Yay! first

lotsa lovin @ 12/21/2007 at 4:43 pm

is this second?

i love zee

angie’s hair is greasy looking

bampzs fan @ 12/21/2007 at 4:45 pm

love this family esp. the parents….

Okay, I’m ready for the hate, but as a black woman I’m a little distressed at what they are doing with her hair. We are very particular about how our little girls have their hair (ask anyone black outta Baltimore and they will tell you the deal). She needs to start braiding it so it will grow faster.

Angie needs to hire a black hair stylist to help care for her hair.

With that said, Zahara is a beautiful child. She looks just like her birth mother and a member of the proud Ethiopian people.

Cute, but we want more pics

AJ looks sad, i think is because NO is not that peaceful as they wish.

Michelle depp @ 12/21/2007 at 4:49 pm

LOVES IT!!
#8 – I do agree that with all of their money, they should be able to hire someone that could do Z’s hair; or at least show Angie & Brad the proper way to maintain her hair.

Beautiful Mother & Daughter!!

How did I know someone would start their bullsh*t about Z’s hair.

Lovely picture, thanks JJ. Are there more coming?

Zahara looks very pretty, I like her jacket

Those are some huge ducks. Love it. I love how children just like things and don’t worry about what others think

# 12 janice @ 12/21/2007 at 4:50 pm How did I know someone would start their bullsh*t about Z’s hair.

_______________________

I waiting for someone to say something stupid about Z’s duck necklace like they said about Maddox necklace. They will find something – they are desperate!!

Thanks for the new thread Jared

Heck sometimes kids just like their hair free.

I don’t dare try to speak for the black race. Heck I like my girl’s hair natural and my friends like theirs perm but you know what, I take care of my child’s hair and they will take care of theirs and we’ll battle when it comes to the “big” stuff.

lookwhaticando @ 12/21/2007 at 4:57 pm

Did I make the first page. Thanks JJ for the new thread

debbie, I’m loving the necklace. Those are some huge ducks. Heck, children don’t care what others think as long as they like it. And unless it comes to something illegal or immoral, it is fine to me

I am sure they all are tired of the paps. Can’t even enjoy the holidays.

Lillianne @ 12/21/2007 at 5:01 pm

Those are Mardi Gras beads. I hope Angelina and Brad teach all their kids to yell “HEY THROW ME SOMETHING MISTER!”

What’s with Angs’ forehead???

We are definitely in cuteness overload…I wish the papz would stop harassing them. They got their shot so it’s time for them to move on…

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 723 » Show All