Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie has a mother-daughter moment with Shiloh, 18 months, as the pair take a bike ride through the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday afternoon.

The couple started off down their street when the chain on Angie‘s bike came undone. One of her bodyguards came to her rescue to repair the bike. Brad was seen getting a little chuckle out of the incident.

Brad was seen pedaling the other three kids–Maddox, 6, and Pax, 4, in a kids’ chariot carrier, as well as Zahara, 2, in a kid’s bike seat.

20+ pictures inside of Angie‘s bicycle built for two and Brad‘s bike built for four…

angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All

WOW thanks jared,this is so precious.oh my so cute.

PLEASE IGNORE THE HATERS

Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2007 at 7:13 pm

I want Shiloh for my Little Bradley!!

Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2007 at 7:14 pm

Thanks Jared!!

I want Shiloh for my Little Bradley!!

Little Bradley is finally home!!

hi bampzs,fuc* all the bastar* trolls,shiloh is a cutie,jj thanks

Need more pics of this beautiful family!

how did you do that @ 12/22/2007 at 7:17 pm

To Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2007 at 7:03 pm
As you were on the
Zahara Loves Rubber Duckies page
How did you know there was a new thread here.??????
A learner

NY Lurker @ 12/22/2007 at 7:18 pm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL THE JP FANS !!!

Adorable pictures of the beuatiful family…Good to see them enjoying the holiday season in NOLA….

Hello to Guli, Sheri, Coal, MF, Curly, FALP and the rest of the JP fans.

Special thanks to PT, Jill, Piper and the Real Tita – for the greatest laugh of my life. Bitchslapping is so underrated – It really needs to be promoted as part of the college course – I’ll sign in right away…

BBL

Love Shiloh’s coat!!!

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:19 pm

OMG! IT’S SHILOH! THEY’RE NOT ASHAMED OF THE BLOB AFTER ALL!

Whew…y’all know I was worried there for a while…

I guess now all of the bashers will say publicity stunt because they have Shiloh. No matter what Angelina and Brad do it’s wrong to some people.

Finally!!!!! Now is SHILOH now my day are complete. She is so cute. For me, ANGIE can wear any color, I love her anyway.

I LOVE THEM ALL….

Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2007 at 7:23 pm

how did you do that @ 12/22/2007 at 7:17 pm

When I first log in I clicked Angelina’s name and I saw this new thread I post first then went to old thread to let you know of a new thread. Always click Brad Or Angie’s name on the top of the thread
you never know when Jared post a new thread.

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:23 pm

Awwwww…look at that face! How could anyone not love Z? She looks a little bit anxious, but totally adorable.

Zahara’s pink shoes are adorable also!

coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:24 pm

Just popping in to say a big HELLO to all the fans celebrating our favourite family! :D Love the pics of the whole fam out for a bikeride – I think this is Shiloh’s first *so schweet*. Love Zee’s pink ballet flats too!

Fug, you’re a pig for picking on Shiloh. Your comment has been reported. Quit picking on babies and children you loser.

Thanks Jared!!!! But you know the trolls/haters heads are exploding ringt now ROTFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

Hiya NY Lurker, Sheri, Coal, MF, Curly, FALP , PT, LadyG, and all BAMPZS Fans (((waving))))

Whoop!!!!! Now just wait and see the IDIOTS fuming in a few minutes, coming here with their HATRED!!! :lol: :lol:

Add me to list that loves Princess Zee’s pink ballet flats.

how did you do that @ 12/22/2007 at 7:27 pm

To Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2007 at 7:23 pm

A Learner

greetings ——goodbye – wrong thread

Shiloh is so cute. Now, I am going to enjoy this picture and will give more to MIR.

Hey Zee’s name isn’t included on the tag. :cry:

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:23 pm

ROFL! Look at that expression on Z’s face. She looks like she’s thinking “The hell have they got me into now?”

[~Famous~] - Your God. @ 12/22/2007 at 7:29 pm

jilly, i used that 5 years ago. please get some new material.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 736 » Show All