Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie has a mother-daughter moment with Shiloh, 18 months, as the pair take a bike ride through the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday afternoon.

The couple started off down their street when the chain on Angie‘s bike came undone. One of her bodyguards came to her rescue to repair the bike. Brad was seen getting a little chuckle out of the incident.

Brad was seen pedaling the other three kids–Maddox, 6, and Pax, 4, in a kids’ chariot carrier, as well as Zahara, 2, in a kid’s bike seat.

20+ pictures inside of Angie‘s bicycle built for two and Brad‘s bike built for four…

Just Jared on Facebook
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 16
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 17
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 18
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 19
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 20

Photos: Ralph Notaro/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt, Shiloh Jolie Pitt

Getty
  • Justin Bieber ditches his shirt at the gym - TMZ
  • Elton John is NOT retiring - Gossip Cop
  • Yara Shahidi started a fun new project - Just Jared Jr
  • Selena Gomez wears pajamas and heels while shopping- Radar
  • Milo Ventimiglia opens up about working with Will Smith - Lainey Gossip
  • Moana hits big at the box offices for the second weekend - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Forbes

Hollywood’s Most Influential Infants

No. 1: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Age: 1 year

Parents: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

As the youngest child of the world’s prettiest power couple and the only one bearing their immaculate genes, Shiloh pulls her baby bounty and maintains her cache by keeping a relatively low profile. With a reported $4.1 million payday from People magazine for her first cover (the loot was donated to charity), she’s poised to become a bigger media maven than Mom.

No. 3: Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Age: 2 years

Parents: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

It’s no secret that this tot holds some serious purse strings, as a shot of her carrying her own Valentino Histoire bag (grown-up price: around $1,600) shows that no gal is ever too young to dress for the adoring paparazzi. Being known as photogenic and full of personality pays off, as Ethiopian-born Zahara ranks two spots above her brother Pax.

No. 5: Pax Jolie-Pitt
    Age: 4 years

Parents: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Pax is the latest addition to the Brangelina brood. Adopted from Vietnam early this year, he ranks near the bottom of the list in Web and press presence. But his recognizable mug and A-list parents give him space in the top five.

• alison p

The kids seem comfortable. So I am going to assume that last tuesdays was not the first time Brad and Angelina road the kids around.. Probably went bicycling around their home in the Hollywood Hills.

So cute.

• Jill

# 102 Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm
    Damn. I swear some of you are more anal than a room full of gay men with a case of KY jelly
    *******************************************

Oh no you didn’t.

ROTFLMBAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Hits the floor howling*

• coalharbourqt

#100 – ooh, you got me – a typo. Quite different than an intentional choice to mispell on a regular basis.

By the way, I’m not a “Mr.” anything, by the way. Now get lost.

• Aeon

# 101 Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm

OMG..I am undone…

Cute shoes.

• Aeon

Jill @ 12/22/2007 at 8:02 pm

me tooooooooooooo PT is too much

• Lady G

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm

================================

Shoegate… :lol:

The loser had nothing else to whine about so, of course it had to fall back on bashing the JP fans train.

• senior

Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2007 at 7:14 pm
    I want Shiloh for my Little Bradley!!
    Hi MF glad little Bradley is home and yes I agree it would be nice, smile
    Hope you’re enjoying this weekend. I just got on so I have to read to catch up. Hope you’re still on.
    Oh and thanks for all the new threads Jared!

• http://justjared.com so fresh

# 101 Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm
    _____________________________________________________
    ROTFLMAO!

• coalharbourqt

Passing Through! :lol: Love it! Perhaps they’ll get it now… I think ‘nit-picking at semantics’ was a little over their head :lol:

• Passing Through

# 86 sammy @ 12/22/2007 at 7:50 pm

This is prolly gonna come as a shock to your little befuddled brain, but…the whole world doesn’t read or watch TMZ. So, sowwy, Harvey.

• senior

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:19 pm

OMG! IT’S SHILOH! THEY’RE NOT ASHAMED OF THE BLOB AFTER ALL!

Whew…y’all know I was worried there for a while…
    ____________________________________________________
    Hilarious

• anustin

cute!

• Lillianne

YAY my Christmas wish come true! J-P kid pix. Thanks JJ.

• Passing Through

# 88 coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:51 pm

Hey Coal – happy holidays to you, too. Stay out of that frigid Canadian weather! (I say this as sleet is pinging off my windows here in Missouri!)

• lookwhaticando

how did you do that @ 12/22/2007 at 7:17 pm To Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2007 at 7:03 pm
    As you were on the
    Zahara Loves Rubber Duckies page
    How did you know there was a new thread here.??????
    A learner

=======================
    Are You A Rtard, or just trying to start some ish. it’s got to be one or the two. Do you spend all of your life on one thread, or do you from time to time go to different threads, sites, blogs, etc!!!, Poor MF, doomped to spend eternity on one thread. .. MF,, I will send cookies..

• sara

Are they growing Pax’s hair? It looks like he hasn’t had a haircut in a long time. I’ve never quite liked boys with long hair(see Kate Hudson’s boy).

• senior

coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:24 pm
    guli @ 12/22/2007 at 7:24 pm
    Good evening ladies and hello to all the lovely fans
    So good to see them, hope you ladies are enjoying these pictures!

• Dirty denise

OH My Goodness, look at Shi. Thanks Jared. I have been missing Shi.

• Passing Through

# 98 CLINIQUA @ 12/22/2007 at 7:58 pm

awwwwww shi!! This means Min has to take down her b*tchy ‘I’m so jealous of Angelina-where’s Shiloh’ countdown clock…even though technically she was out on Brad’s bike yesterday. lolol

++++++++++++

Cliniqua – that’s L&S with the Shiloh clock. Even JMin wouldn’t stoop that low.

• kezie

awww zomg how cute is shi in her little helmet
    kinda sad though that the cant have an ordinary family outing without
    a$$hole photographers invading their privacy
    i think it should be illegalfor photographers to take pics of children without the parents permission.
    sure snap away at the famous parents.. but leave the kids alone..
    i’ve seen pics of kids looking terrified..not a nice thing for them to have a whole bunch of strangers shove cameras in their faces.

• Dirty denise

Oh My Goodness, look at Zee’s little shoes. I just love this family.

• guli

senior—not only am I enjoying the pics, but I am also enyoying the trolls/haters lose their fcuking minds. ROTFLMAO!!!! Ok, so now it is Pax’s hair cut ehhhh???? OMG, can they get any dumber?? Seriously, is it possible???
    I now the answer after three years, YEP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

• ENERGY

Jill @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm

Have you noticed, all the kids are becoming little personalities now. Shiloh seems to be very calm and laid back, takes everything in stride, never gets upset. Z looks like she’s a little diva, she’s much more intense.

……………………******************************************************************************

You are soo right she looks very attentive and calm in all the pictures that I have seen. Seems like an observant child.

• Passing Through

# 106 Jill @ 12/22/2007 at 8:02 pm

Yeah…I did. I debated it, but in the end….

• coalharbourqt

Hello senior! Hope you are well! Happy Holidays :-)

PT – sounds like you have more cold weather to stay out of than I do! I’m in the 5% of Canada that doesn’t have any snow right now, and wish we did :-( Crossing my fingers and toes for a white Christmas, after my Mom gets into town of course!

Okay everybody – have a great evening and enjoy the pics!

PS – do my eyes deceive me, or did JJ even correct my typo for me?
    ;-) I’m going to start believing in Santa again! :lol:

• ha ha

# 110 Lady G @ 12/22/2007 at 8:04 pm Report Abuse
    Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm

================================

Shoegate…

**********
    Sorry, most of you are not fans – anything but – infact stalkers comes to mind.

• Nanana

God. I love seeing Shiloh

• vickifromtexas

how precious.

• ariel

Hey fellow fans. Howdy! PT, guli, real tita. How lovely the whole gang is out enjoying their ride. I am not home right now, having dinner with friends. Be back later when I get home.

• http://justjared dina #1

Wasn’t Shiloh on Brad’s bike the other day? They just didn’t get a clear picture of her. Doesn’t she look like Angie in that picture?

Agree with you PT. I think Z is just annoyed. She probably saying, “Damn a good bike ride spoiled by thes pesty paps. Why are they everywhere we are?” Peace :lol:

• Jill

sara @ 12/22/2007 at 8:09 pm
    **************************************************************

I’m sure Brad and Angelina will cry themselves to sleep tonight over your disapproval of the length of Pax’s hair.

Go give your own kid a buzz cut — better yet, shave it all off to get rid of his cooties — but leave Pax’s hair alone.

• ENERGY

Jared what is that Flashing on the side in red with Angies pictures? It says “Retire Angelina’s year” I hope you are not planning to have fewer threads of the JP’s come next year.

• He-who-shall-not-be-named

Pax and Maddox don’t seem to get along. The expression Maddox’s face says ” I’m gonna go ape shit if mom and dad keep me 1 more minute sitting next to Pax..i don’t get enough time to do my own stuff anymore becoz I’m stopping you all the time from taking your clothes off to jump into the bath tub ! ..”

• coalharbourqt

ariel! Just heading off but saw your post :D Get off your darn blackberry and go enjoy your dinner silly ;-) Great big holiday hugs to my favourite fellow Canadian Jolie-Pitt fan! Adios.

• piper, with a low

Where’s Shiloh?

Where’s Shiloh?

There’s Shiloh… with her family.

To the haters and the self-proclaimed entitled… You are not her family, therefore you don’t have any rights to her or to any member of the J-P family.

It’s tough to accept, but hey, there it is.

• guli

Ariel— Man I miss you soooooo much!!! OK, come and join the BAMPZSville fans anytime when you are ready :lol:

• ANGELINA PITT

i love this thread, great pictures and the comments are better than the other thread.

Merry christmas to all fans.

• ariel

Shout to coalharbourqt! I won’t be staying long here I have to have dinner with friends first. Chat later….

• jo-ann

love this family.it is nice seeing them out together on a family outing.i’m sure they must do this in calif.,all the time.all the children look very cute and so does mom and dad.

• ha ha

Jill you are so funny – NOT – how old are you — cooties????

• Jill

ENERGY @ 12/22/2007 at 8:17 pm

Much as I love Z, I think Pax is starting to become my favorite. The expressions on that little guy’s face are priceless. He seems so alert and tuned into everything. I bet he’s a double handful.

• to #130 haha

And you’re stalking stalkers. How absolutely pathetic of you.

• anustin

#120 saran wrap! then shave ur own head f!cktard! they have plenty of money for shampoo!idjoke!leave them alone!

• Jill

ha ha @ 12/22/2007 at 8:24 pm

How old are you, honey — fourteen and a half?

In case nobody told you, this is a grown folks web site. Go play with your X box and leave the adults alone.

• ENERGY

ANGELINA PITT @ 12/22/2007 at 8:22 pm

Your name is just funny I don’t know why.

• ha ha

to #130 haha @ 12/22/2007 at 8:25 pm And you’re stalking stalkers. How absolutely pathetic of you.

***
    Are you stalking stalkers who are stalking stalkers — wow – thing you beat me I surrender – ha ha – ha ha – ha ha

• Fay

enjoy

• lookwhaticando

Jill @ 12/22/2007 at 7:32 pm style @ 12/22/2007 at 7:03 pm
    sorry but they don´t seem really clean people, (MY OPINION)
    ********************************************************

Bítch, your opinions stinks as much as your ass, which I bet anybody can smell ten miles upwind.

===============
    Like her pathatic Opinion matters here anyway. Just another miserble fat azz stank, that was left and kicked to the curb by hubby,,,, No doubt for a Angie baby look alike. lol, I love it.

• okay i’ll play

Oh my – where are the child abuse agencies. They don’t love Maddox he isn’t wearing a helmet and the other 3 kids are – favoritism?