Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie has a mother-daughter moment with Shiloh, 18 months, as the pair take a bike ride through the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday afternoon.

The couple started off down their street when the chain on Angie‘s bike came undone. One of her bodyguards came to her rescue to repair the bike. Brad was seen getting a little chuckle out of the incident.

Brad was seen pedaling the other three kids–Maddox, 6, and Pax, 4, in a kids’ chariot carrier, as well as Zahara, 2, in a kid’s bike seat.

20+ pictures inside of Angie‘s bicycle built for two and Brad‘s bike built for four…

angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 01
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 18
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 19
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 20

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 736 » Show All
coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:44 pm

Speaking of twisted realities – quit nit-picking over semantics and STFU.

# 70 Lady G @ 12/22/2007 at 7:41 pm # 69 pleeezze @ 12/22/2007 at 7:39 pm

===================================

Yawn!!!!!!

__________
I know you are half asleep most of the time which is why you get things so wrong.

shiloh nouvel @ 12/22/2007 at 7:44 pm

Look at God’s gift to the world….. Shiloh! she is getting bigger and more gorgeous everytime we see her

damn look at shiloh rocking NIKE’s

# 77 coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:44 pm #67 – As someone who used to dance, I can tell you that those are ballet style flats combined with a Mary Jane actually. Sandals usually have a lot of holes in them (to let the sand out! duh!) and often are open toed.

Speaking of twisted realities – quit nit-picking over semantics and STFU.
****
Here comes the word smith – likes to hear himself speak and loves using big words and pretending to know something about everything. Take your own advise and stop nit picking.

KRUNG KRUNG @ 12/22/2007 at 7:47 pm

cute.

Okay, here is Shiloh. Now what. Thanks to Lady G. Lady you always bring good pictures and intersting articles. There were so many good articles posted on the last thread. Thanks to everyone who brought them. I will have to reverse my opinion of M. Huffington. Her interview with Brad was really good. PT, you are having too much fun today bashing the trolls. guli, our spirits will always be bright with your video posts.

For those who say Brad is not a good public speaker, remember the purpose is to deliver the message so that everyone will understand it. I remember William Buckley. I would watch his tv show. He was such a pedantic. He had this tremendous vocabulary which very few people could understand or relate to. Which meant he was not being understand. You needed a dictionary just to watch him. That is not being a good communicator. Ronald Reagan was considered the great communicator. I personally didn’t think he was. But, then he was not talking to me. And if you go back and listen to any of his speeches you will see that they were very simple in word usage and sentence structure. Bill Clinton, is another good communicator. Bill knows how to reach the common man. I use to write learning guides, and training manuals. We would take the technical specs for system enhancements and rewrite them for the people using the system. We were instructed to write on a fourth or fifth grade level. No polysyllabic words or abstract refercences were used. Brad speaks very well for a person who is not accustomed to public speaking. I like his word usage. But more importantly I love his passion, and his knowledge of his project. Peace

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:48 pm

# 37 Louise @ 12/22/2007 at 7:20 pm

I guess now all of the bashers will say publicity stunt because they have Shiloh. No matter what Angelina and Brad do it’s wrong to some people.

++++++++++++

Exactly. It can never simply be that Brad & Angie are taking their kids for an outting and some family fun together. They always have to see a hidden agenda.

Also, I’ll go on the record right now and say that on Monday Lamey will most likely say it’s Angie pimping for an Oscar nod or the GG/SAG wins.

I hate to bring logic and common sense into this again, but…common sense says, you’ve got 4 small children, they need to be entertained, you can’t keep them cooped up all day, every day. Neither parent is working right now, other than Brad’s NOLA project, it’s the freaking weekend…why shouldn’t they take their kids out and have fun together? That’s what the whole world does, so why shouldn’t they?

Shiloh is the most beautiful baby in this planet. God’s gift.

coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:51 pm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS NY LURKER, Guli, Missouri Fan, Sharon, grace, Lady G, PT, Jill, Colleen, Maggie, angel, Kim, Cassie, Juno, Sara, and everyone else here who is a fan! :D

Hope you all have a lovely holiday season and lots of fun with family and friends.

Great to see the whole family together. Those kids just get cuter every day.

sammy @ 12/22/2007 at 7:50 pm These two media whores are hilarious, people have been noticing that Shilho is never included in the family excursions, especially when TMZ who is watched by millions did a report the Shilho was left a the bike shop the last couple a times they did their family bike ride thing, all of a sudden Shilho is included, and the world didn’t come to a end, so maybe they’ll include the poor kid more often, instead of being sticking her with the nannie.

*****
And it begins – what a joke.

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:53 pm

# 51 Jill @ 12/22/2007 at 7:28 pm

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:23 pm

ROFL! Look at that expression on Z’s face. She looks like she’s thinking “The hell have they got me into now?”

+++++++++++++++

LOL! I was thinking it was more, “Daddy…Daddy…what are you doing? You’re not leaving are you? Do leave me sitting here in this contraption! And there’s strange people looking at me again…make ‘em stop it!”

# 90 coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:51 pm

===========================================

Happy Holidays to you Coalharbourqt and your family.

Shiloh has started to look more like Angie, she changes everytime I see her! She seems amused at the Paps while Zee looks scared, such contrast interesting and fun to watch the whole family enjoying themselves.

sammy @ 12/22/2007 at 7:50 pm

Nice try, Sambo. What happened, they ran your ass off the Fugly thread? That was too funny. They don’t even want you on your idol’s own thread. ROTFLMBAO!

coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:56 pm

#81 – just giving you a taste of your own medicine honey :lol: Here’s the deal: You quit nit-picking and go away, and then I will quit nit-picking at YOU.

Now learn how to spell “Please”.

PS Thanks for the compliment. I am a wordsmith and will never be ashamed of it. Sorry you’re so threatened by people with intelligence and education sweetie. Now run along little girl.

Cute Mary Jane shoes Zee has on.

awwwwww shi!! This means Min has to take down her b*tchy ‘I’m so jealous of Angelina-where’s Shiloh’ countdown clock…even though technically she was out on Brad’s bike yesterday. lolol

I think I would have walked into a parked car like a star struck fool if I just happened to see Angelina, Brad and the kids rolling down the street.

ENERGY @ 12/22/2007 at 7:56 pm
*************************************************************************
Have you noticed, all the kids are becoming little personalities now. Shiloh seems to be very calm and laid back, takes everything in stride, never gets upset. Z looks like she’s a little diva, she’s much more intense.

coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:56 pm #81 -

Now learn how to spell “Please”.

***
Right back at you Mr. intellience

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm

# 67 pleeezze @ 12/22/2007 at 7:39 pm

# 45 Lady G @ 12/22/2007 at 7:27 pm Add me to list that loves Princess Zee’s pink ballet flats.

*****
this twisting of reality is now down to shoes —- they are sandals – see the hard sole and strap — no pink ballet flats.

++++++++++++++++++

OMFG! NOW WE’VE GOT SHOEGATE?

WTF is wrong with you people? Z’s got on cute shoes. Leave it at that and quit harping on the style. Damn. I swear some of you are more anal than a room full of gay men with a case of KY jelly.

lookwhaticando @ 12/22/2007 at 8:01 pm

Happy Holidays,,, JP fans, Thanks for the new thread JJ. I’m going to check out the thread, and watch my Cowboys..

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 8:01 pm

# 82 KRUNG KRUNG @ 12/22/2007 at 7:47 pm

cute.

++++++++++++++

Hey KrungKrung! Good to see you here. MO Fan and I were wondering where you were. I hope everything’s ok.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 736 » Show All