Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie has a mother-daughter moment with Shiloh, 18 months, as the pair take a bike ride through the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday afternoon.

The couple started off down their street when the chain on Angie‘s bike came undone. One of her bodyguards came to her rescue to repair the bike. Brad was seen getting a little chuckle out of the incident.

Brad was seen pedaling the other three kids–Maddox, 6, and Pax, 4, in a kids’ chariot carrier, as well as Zahara, 2, in a kid’s bike seat.

20+ pictures inside of Angie‘s bicycle built for two and Brad‘s bike built for four…

angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 01
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 16
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 17
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 18
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 19
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 20

Photos: Ralph Notaro/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt, Shiloh Jolie Pitt

Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 836 » Show All

Hollywood’s Most Influential Infants

No. 1: Shiloh Jolie-Pitt

Age: 1 year

Parents: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

As the youngest child of the world’s prettiest power couple and the only one bearing their immaculate genes, Shiloh pulls her baby bounty and maintains her cache by keeping a relatively low profile. With a reported $4.1 million payday from People magazine for her first cover (the loot was donated to charity), she’s poised to become a bigger media maven than Mom.

No. 3: Zahara Jolie-Pitt

Age: 2 years

Parents: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

It’s no secret that this tot holds some serious purse strings, as a shot of her carrying her own Valentino Histoire bag (grown-up price: around $1,600) shows that no gal is ever too young to dress for the adoring paparazzi. Being known as photogenic and full of personality pays off, as Ethiopian-born Zahara ranks two spots above her brother Pax.

No. 5: Pax Jolie-Pitt
Age: 4 years

Parents: Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

Pax is the latest addition to the Brangelina brood. Adopted from Vietnam early this year, he ranks near the bottom of the list in Web and press presence. But his recognizable mug and A-list parents give him space in the top five.

The kids seem comfortable. So I am going to assume that last tuesdays was not the first time Brad and Angelina road the kids around.. Probably went bicycling around their home in the Hollywood Hills.

So cute.

# 102 Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm
Damn. I swear some of you are more anal than a room full of gay men with a case of KY jelly
*******************************************

Oh no you didn’t.

ROTFLMBAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Hits the floor howling*

coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 8:02 pm

#100 – ooh, you got me – a typo. Quite different than an intentional choice to mispell on a regular basis.

By the way, I’m not a “Mr.” anything, by the way. Now get lost.

# 101 Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm

OMG..I am undone…

Cute shoes.

Jill @ 12/22/2007 at 8:02 pm

me tooooooooooooo PT is too much

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm

================================

Shoegate… :lol:

The loser had nothing else to whine about so, of course it had to fall back on bashing the JP fans train.

Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2007 at 7:14 pm
I want Shiloh for my Little Bradley!!
Hi MF glad little Bradley is home and yes I agree it would be nice, smile
Hope you’re enjoying this weekend. I just got on so I have to read to catch up. Hope you’re still on.
Oh and thanks for all the new threads Jared!

# 101 Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm
_____________________________________________________
ROTFLMAO!

coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 8:05 pm

Passing Through! :lol: Love it! Perhaps they’ll get it now… I think ‘nit-picking at semantics’ was a little over their head :lol:

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 8:06 pm

# 86 sammy @ 12/22/2007 at 7:50 pm

This is prolly gonna come as a shock to your little befuddled brain, but…the whole world doesn’t read or watch TMZ. So, sowwy, Harvey.

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:19 pm

OMG! IT’S SHILOH! THEY’RE NOT ASHAMED OF THE BLOB AFTER ALL!

Whew…y’all know I was worried there for a while…
____________________________________________________
Hilarious

Lillianne @ 12/22/2007 at 8:08 pm

YAY my Christmas wish come true! J-P kid pix. Thanks JJ.

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 8:08 pm

# 88 coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:51 pm

Hey Coal – happy holidays to you, too. Stay out of that frigid Canadian weather! (I say this as sleet is pinging off my windows here in Missouri!)

lookwhaticando @ 12/22/2007 at 8:08 pm

how did you do that @ 12/22/2007 at 7:17 pm To Missouri Fan @ 12/22/2007 at 7:03 pm
As you were on the
Zahara Loves Rubber Duckies page
How did you know there was a new thread here.??????
A learner

=======================
Are You A Rtard, or just trying to start some ish. it’s got to be one or the two. Do you spend all of your life on one thread, or do you from time to time go to different threads, sites, blogs, etc!!!, Poor MF, doomped to spend eternity on one thread. .. MF,, I will send cookies..

Are they growing Pax’s hair? It looks like he hasn’t had a haircut in a long time. I’ve never quite liked boys with long hair(see Kate Hudson’s boy).

coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 7:24 pm
guli @ 12/22/2007 at 7:24 pm
Good evening ladies and hello to all the lovely fans
So good to see them, hope you ladies are enjoying these pictures!

Dirty denise @ 12/22/2007 at 8:11 pm

OH My Goodness, look at Shi. Thanks Jared. I have been missing Shi.

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 8:11 pm

# 98 CLINIQUA @ 12/22/2007 at 7:58 pm

awwwwww shi!! This means Min has to take down her b*tchy ‘I’m so jealous of Angelina-where’s Shiloh’ countdown clock…even though technically she was out on Brad’s bike yesterday. lolol

++++++++++++

Cliniqua – that’s L&S with the Shiloh clock. Even JMin wouldn’t stoop that low.

awww zomg how cute is shi in her little helmet
kinda sad though that the cant have an ordinary family outing without
a$$hole photographers invading their privacy
i think it should be illegalfor photographers to take pics of children without the parents permission.
sure snap away at the famous parents.. but leave the kids alone..
i’ve seen pics of kids looking terrified..not a nice thing for them to have a whole bunch of strangers shove cameras in their faces.

Dirty denise @ 12/22/2007 at 8:15 pm

Oh My Goodness, look at Zee’s little shoes. I just love this family.

senior—not only am I enjoying the pics, but I am also enyoying the trolls/haters lose their fcuking minds. ROTFLMAO!!!! Ok, so now it is Pax’s hair cut ehhhh???? OMG, can they get any dumber?? Seriously, is it possible???
I now the answer after three years, YEP! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jill @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm

Have you noticed, all the kids are becoming little personalities now. Shiloh seems to be very calm and laid back, takes everything in stride, never gets upset. Z looks like she’s a little diva, she’s much more intense.

……………………******************************************************************************

You are soo right she looks very attentive and calm in all the pictures that I have seen. Seems like an observant child.

Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 8:17 pm

# 106 Jill @ 12/22/2007 at 8:02 pm

Yeah…I did. I debated it, but in the end….

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 836 » Show All