Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie: Bicycle Built For Two

Angelina Jolie has a mother-daughter moment with Shiloh, 18 months, as the pair take a bike ride through the French Quarter in New Orleans, Louisiana on Saturday afternoon.

The couple started off down their street when the chain on Angie‘s bike came undone. One of her bodyguards came to her rescue to repair the bike. Brad was seen getting a little chuckle out of the incident.

Brad was seen pedaling the other three kids–Maddox, 6, and Pax, 4, in a kids’ chariot carrier, as well as Zahara, 2, in a kid’s bike seat.

20+ pictures inside of Angie‘s bicycle built for two and Brad‘s bike built for four…

angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 01
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 16
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 17
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 18
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 19
angelina jolie shiloh bicycle 20

Photos: Ralph Notaro/Splash News Online
Posted to: Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Celebrity Babies, Maddox Jolie Pitt, Pax Jolie Pitt, Shiloh Jolie Pitt

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 936 » Show All
coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 8:17 pm

Hello senior! Hope you are well! Happy Holidays :-)

PT – sounds like you have more cold weather to stay out of than I do! I’m in the 5% of Canada that doesn’t have any snow right now, and wish we did :-( Crossing my fingers and toes for a white Christmas, after my Mom gets into town of course!

Okay everybody – have a great evening and enjoy the pics!

PS – do my eyes deceive me, or did JJ even correct my typo for me?
;-) I’m going to start believing in Santa again! :lol:

# 110 Lady G @ 12/22/2007 at 8:04 pm Report Abuse
Passing Through @ 12/22/2007 at 7:59 pm

================================

Shoegate…

The loser had nothing else to whine about so, of course it had to fall back on bashing the JP fans train.

**********
Sorry, most of you are not fans – anything but – infact stalkers comes to mind.

God. I love seeing Shiloh

vickifromtexas @ 12/22/2007 at 8:19 pm

how precious.

Hey fellow fans. Howdy! PT, guli, real tita. How lovely the whole gang is out enjoying their ride. I am not home right now, having dinner with friends. Be back later when I get home.

Wasn’t Shiloh on Brad’s bike the other day? They just didn’t get a clear picture of her. Doesn’t she look like Angie in that picture?

Agree with you PT. I think Z is just annoyed. She probably saying, “Damn a good bike ride spoiled by thes pesty paps. Why are they everywhere we are?” Peace :lol:

sara @ 12/22/2007 at 8:09 pm
Are they growing Pax’s hair? It looks like he hasn’t had a haircut in a long time. I’ve never quite liked boys with long hair(see Kate Hudson’s boy).
**************************************************************

I’m sure Brad and Angelina will cry themselves to sleep tonight over your disapproval of the length of Pax’s hair.

Go give your own kid a buzz cut — better yet, shave it all off to get rid of his cooties — but leave Pax’s hair alone.

Jared what is that Flashing on the side in red with Angies pictures? It says “Retire Angelina’s year” I hope you are not planning to have fewer threads of the JP’s come next year.

He-who-shall-not-be-named @ 12/22/2007 at 8:22 pm

Pax and Maddox don’t seem to get along. The expression Maddox’s face says ” I’m gonna go ape **** if mom and dad keep me 1 more minute sitting next to Pax..i don’t get enough time to do my own stuff anymore becoz I’m stopping you all the time from taking your clothes off to jump into the bath tub ! ..”

coalharbourqt @ 12/22/2007 at 8:22 pm

ariel! Just heading off but saw your post :D Get off your darn blackberry and go enjoy your dinner silly ;-) Great big holiday hugs to my favourite fellow Canadian Jolie-Pitt fan! Adios.

piper, with a low @ 12/22/2007 at 8:22 pm

Where’s Shiloh?

Where’s Shiloh?

There’s Shiloh… with her family.

To the haters and the self-proclaimed entitled… You are not her family, therefore you don’t have any rights to her or to any member of the J-P family.

It’s tough to accept, but hey, there it is.

Ariel— Man I miss you soooooo much!!! OK, come and join the BAMPZSville fans anytime when you are ready :lol:

ANGELINA PITT @ 12/22/2007 at 8:22 pm

i love this thread, great pictures and the comments are better than the other thread.

Merry christmas to all fans.

Shout to coalharbourqt! I won’t be staying long here I have to have dinner with friends first. Chat later….

love this family.it is nice seeing them out together on a family outing.i’m sure they must do this in calif.,all the time.all the children look very cute and so does mom and dad.

Jill you are so funny – NOT – how old are you — cooties????

ENERGY @ 12/22/2007 at 8:17 pm

Much as I love Z, I think Pax is starting to become my favorite. The expressions on that little guy’s face are priceless. He seems so alert and tuned into everything. I bet he’s a double handful.

to #130 haha @ 12/22/2007 at 8:25 pm

And you’re stalking stalkers. How absolutely pathetic of you.

#120 saran wrap! then shave ur own head f!cktard! they have plenty of money for shampoo!idjoke!leave them alone!

ha ha @ 12/22/2007 at 8:24 pm

How old are you, honey — fourteen and a half?

In case nobody told you, this is a grown folks web site. Go play with your X box and leave the adults alone.

ANGELINA PITT @ 12/22/2007 at 8:22 pm

Your name is just funny I don’t know why.

to #130 haha @ 12/22/2007 at 8:25 pm And you’re stalking stalkers. How absolutely pathetic of you.

***
Are you stalking stalkers who are stalking stalkers — wow – thing you beat me I surrender – ha ha – ha ha – ha ha

lookwhaticando @ 12/22/2007 at 8:31 pm

Jill @ 12/22/2007 at 7:32 pm style @ 12/22/2007 at 7:03 pm
sorry but they don´t seem really clean people, (MY OPINION)
********************************************************

Bítch, your opinions stinks as much as your ass, which I bet anybody can smell ten miles upwind.

===============
Like her pathatic Opinion matters here anyway. Just another miserble fat azz stank, that was left and kicked to the curb by hubby,,,, No doubt for a Angie baby look alike. lol, I love it.

okay i'll play @ 12/22/2007 at 8:32 pm

Oh my – where are the child abuse agencies. They don’t love Maddox he isn’t wearing a helmet and the other 3 kids are – favoritism?

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 936 » Show All