Kate Walsh is Home for the Holidays

Kate Walsh is Home for the Holidays

Kate Walsh and movie exec husband Alex Young land at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Christmas Eve after attending Katherine Heigl‘s wedding in Utah.

Kate and Alex celebrate their own five-month anniversary this New Year’s. Looks like love is still in the air. Congrats to the happy couple!

10+ pictures inside of Kate Walsh home for the holidays…

kate walsh home for the holidays 01

• Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

keep it real @ 12/24/2007 at 4:41 pm

1st

Orange Clockwork @ 12/24/2007 at 4:44 pm

Hag.

Annoying. “Look at me!”.

Merry Christmas to me! Thank you JJ! I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!

Kate and Alex are so cute! I love Kate, she is such a good friend to go to Katie wedding, especially since she has been all over Europe doing press for PrP.

I wish Kalex a very Merry Christmas!

Thanks Jared. Kate is the best!

Merry Christmas Kalex!

Thank you JJ!!

Merry christmas KALEX!!

Ugly and annoying!

kalex is so cool, but alex is getting a bit chubby. oh yeah kate looks really preatty.

Aww Kate & Alex are so cute.
I hope they have a great Christmas.
Love her outfit as usual, especially the hat. Kate

I can’t stand her, KH and KW are a match in heaven, always putting themselves ahead, ego centrist….
ANNOYING AND UGLY

anonymous @ 12/24/2007 at 6:09 pm

#8 You are ugly and annoying.

Kate is gorgeous! Kate and Alex are adorable

Thanks so much Jared.
Kate the Great = best christmas gift.

Merry Xmas JJ! Thank you so very much.

Merry Xmas Kalex!

Alex Young is a lucky man. Kate is damn HOT!

Thank you JJ!
They look so good together :)

Thanks JJ!!! Kate is gorgeous! Kalex rocks! More Kate pics JJ please!

aww theyre cute!

cybergurl @ 12/24/2007 at 9:10 pm

I can’t believe people like this old hag. Just look at her lapping up the attention. I give her marriage six months. Her TV Show really stinks too.

anonymous @ 12/24/2007 at 9:46 pm

Her TV show is the Number New Show!
She is not lapping up attention she is not even paying attention to the paps.
I love Kate! She is so sweet and down to earth. She married a good man a very rich powerful hot shot movie executive, the Co president of 20th Century Fox. Kalex are really cute together.

anonymous @ 12/24/2007 at 9:48 pm

Oops, I meant Number One New Show, and the only New Show to make it to the Top Ten Most DVR’d Shows.

Thanks JJ!

Keep the Kate Walsh candids coming!

It’s my personal advertisement. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I am landy, an attractive, ambious college student, and i want to find a rich man. if you are interested, please contact me on my blog http://sugarlandy.blogspot.com.

Happy Holidays everyone.

How is she doing ‘look at me’ stuff? She’s just standing there and walking through a public airport.

She looks really pretty and cute. I hope she had a good time in Europe and at Katherine’s wedding.

anti kate walsh @ 12/25/2007 at 4:09 am

# 7 – # 10 – # 18
ITA. Ugly and annoying!

Chai Addict @ 12/25/2007 at 4:17 am

I, on the other hand find her really charming. Besides, her and her hubby looks quite adorable on the photos above.

Why are so people so cruel.and bitter.
First it is KH, now it is KW?

Kate Walsh is gorgeous and so is her husband and they both looked normal and happy. There is absolutely nothing annoying about her.

Maybe those who attack them should look at themselves in the mirror.

Katherine Heigl is annoying and over rated. She may be pretty but she should just zip her mouth shut.

Thank you so much JJ!! They look so sweet and happy!!!!
keep kalex’s pics coming!
Happy christams!

Madeleine @ 12/25/2007 at 6:05 am

THANKS JJ!!!
I LOOOOVE KATE!1

I guess some people did not get the Christmas present they wantedfro Christmas. Bitter Bitter!

#28 Learn to read this is the Kate Walsh pic post NOT the Katherine
Heigl. Not that you should be talking about KH, she is a nice girl.

Typo the above post should say “wanted for ” Sorry.

Have a Merry Christmas Kate fans!

Kate is OK but her fans can be sooooo defensive.

happy holidays jj! thanks for these pictures. i’m glad Kate and Alex got to attend Katie’s wedding. Kate and Alex are still so much in love. That’s awesome. I wish them the best and hope everything goes even better next year. I miss Kate on my TV!!! Happy holidays to all Kate Walsh fans!

why does anyone care about her? she is ugly and boring

CallMeCrazy @ 12/25/2007 at 11:58 am

So tall, so pretty….love her.
Thanks for the new pics JJ.
Merry Christmas.

Katelover @ 12/25/2007 at 1:03 pm

I love the new pictures. Kate and Alex look simply adorable, as always. It’s apparent that the two of them are just so in love. :]

Have a great and safe christmas Kalex.

thx for the pics! great christmas gift =)
Kate looks really good and I like her outfit! She’s wearing this sweat necklet again!
Have relaxed holidays!

Great pics. Thanks JJ. Kate looks gorgeous – tired but happy. Hope she has a well deserved break after the European promotional tour for PP.

Merry Christmas to Jared & all fellow Kate fans :)

Thanks for the photos Jared.

Their first Xmas together :) They always look like a sweet happy in-love normal couple. Kate sure loves her hats LOL

Happy Christmas everyone !

Jared more Kate and Alex candids for the New Year.

omg. love her.

More Kate pics please JJ!!!! Kate just rules!

kate walsh rocks! @ 12/26/2007 at 1:39 am

OMG she is so beautiful! Kate Walsh kicks ass!

Not digging her fashion ensemble on this one.

raymarie – Kate is dressed for the occassion. A flight back from a snowy wedding. Casual & warm clothing, knee high boots. She’s hardly going to wear the height of fashion for an aeroplane flight !

Nice to see such a relaxed happy couple. Thanks for the photos.

Another point – I think all airport pics must be dark cos the last lot we saw of Kate her hair looked very dark, like in these pics. But when she was in Spain for PrP her hair looked redder again !!

favourite person ever. just love her and alex too by default! i love that her and katie are such good friends.

aww they look so cute, hope they had a great xmas.

Thanks JJ

Does anyone know what’s next on her work schedule? I’m missing my Kate-fix since Private Practice has no new episodes.

Kate W is as hot as ever but really don’t see the big deal about her husband. He is sporting a double chin already. Not attractive. Give me McDreamy any day.

HOW do people find her an interesting tabloid item. I don’t get it.

Ellis Catherine @ 12/26/2007 at 2:59 pm

Why the hell is everyone talking so bad about Kate, you don’t know her. Why are you even on here if you’re just going to call her ugly? Get a life don’t you have better things to do? God.
Her show is one of the best spin-offs it’s a great show. If you don’t like it sucks to be you. screw off.
She is my idol. I want to be as great of an actress as she is.
I Love Kate!

She’s lovely, nice looking couple. And she’s just doing airport stuff, not trying to attract attention, reminds me of me and my hubby at the airport, (she looks like she’s handling things and getting them organized!).

#52, maybe they think it is a nice change to not have some celebrity getting DUIs, showing their girl parts with no underwear, driving drunk and going the wrong way on the free way, going to jail, shaving their head and loosing their kids….etc.

Does anyone know what the story is behind that little monkey/alien thing she has around her neck? She’s worn it a number of times.

Kate’s terrific. I’m so glad JJ posts pictures so frequently.

Karen, I wonder the same thing.

JJ,

more Kate and Alex candids as a New Year’s present pretty please……………….

yeah…more kalex pics please…that would be an amazing present!

Chai Addict @ 12/29/2007 at 10:10 am

I miss Kate on my TV

Yea I miss Kate on my TV too. Seriously she needs to pretty up my TV. I have Addie withdrawal. I wish this strike was over :(

Elise, that would be a great New Years present! or a nice gift for Saturday ;)

MORE JJ PLEASE!!!! I’M DESPERATE!!

No new year pics from Kate I’m afraid. She is having her New Year Party at home, if I’m reading things right. * sigh*.

what things s.?
jj please pics!!!

There could still be weekend pics, running errands for the party and such.

Damn I wasnt invited again. LOL. Just kidding.

We want kate pics JJ!!! :(

BrainySmurf @ 12/31/2007 at 10:24 am

She totally invited me! Nope, just kidding! I really hope 2008 brings us a baby Kalex. Happy New Year everyone!

Me too BrainySmurf! Happy New Year Kalex and Kate fans!

Happy New Year!

I have a New Years present for everybody!

New Kate and Alex pics!

Happy New Years!

OMG thank u so much! Kalex pics yay!
I don´t really know u Jamie but i love u already Lol
Happy new year!

Gy, LOL. I dont know you either but you are a Kate fan so you have to be a great intelligent person :)

hahaha! of course all kate fans rock!
Im missing kate so much! have watched the only 9 epis of PrP more than is healthy!
I want my PrP back now! :(

To JJ, all the Kate fans, and Kate & Alex

A happy new year!

happy new year alex and kate

jamie thanks for the link they are sooooo cute ,,

Your all welcome!

JJ, Thank you for all the Kate pics you gave us during 07. I love your site! Looking forward to a bunch more Kate pics in 08! ;) Happy New Year!

Yeah, thanks, Jamie! I must be a voyeur at heart, because my thought as I looked at those pictures was “Why can’t we get pictures of them kissing the way Addison and Pete do????!!!!!”

Here is another pic from the walk, that was not in the link I posted above.

Thank you so much jamie…you gave us an amazing new year’s present !!!

Kate walsh kicks ass! @ 01/01/2008 at 8:53 pm

Thanks so much 4 the pics! We want more and more kate this 2008!
Thanks JJ 4 all the kate- tastic pics!

#83 I like your name!

Kate walsh kicks ass! @ 01/02/2008 at 3:16 am

Glad u like it! Well just telling the truth u know! ;)

she looks so awesome with big sunnies & hats