Merry Kerr-stmas to One and All!

Merry Kerr-stmas to One and All!

Victoria’s Secret angel Miranda Kerr lands at Sydney Airport on Christmas Eve to spend the holidays Down Under with her family in her native Australia.

The 24-year-old Aussie dimple faced supermodel was accompanied by her friend Maree.

According to various Australian media outlets, Kerr‘s ex-boyfriend musician/model Jay G Lyon got to “know” Tara Reid when they were both in town together.

20+pictures inside of Miranda Kerr‘s Christmas Eve…

miranda kerr christmas 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All

#74
Actually, I would dare say Veronica Taylor is better looking than the cabbage patch kid here.

If you don’t remeber Veronica is the girl that Orlando tried to pick up at the Green Door the night of the accident.

Mr. Barky von Schnauzer @ 12/25/2007 at 12:17 pm

Wow, if her ex and/or his friends have anything to do with the hate being spewed here, I can understand why she broke up with him.

Cabbage Soup @ 12/25/2007 at 12:43 pm

Mr Barky
I think it was him who dumped her after finding out a few(read: more than one!) secrets.
and btw-Miranda is hateful herself. The smile for the paps is the act.
Trust!

People who think its tasteless are girls who don’t look anywhere near as good as the VS angels do in their under garments. That is really hilarious comparing being a VS model to a hooters girl- one group gets to wear gorgeous lingerie and travel the world and have their pics splattered everywhere and in commercials and the other group gets to serve chicken wings to a bunch of horny men.

Paging Cher Coulter @ 12/25/2007 at 5:32 pm

Wow. All I can say is that if any of this whole drama is true than I hope Orlando has strong people in his life right now that will help him see clearly. I think he has been looking really sad lately like something pretty deep is going on inside. It may be serious or it may just be a very minor thing but he doesn’t look joyful at all.He looks very lonely too and I don’t mean just a few shots but almost every candid I’veseen for months.This might last or it might not but it seems they are in very different places in life. She is very young and eager to make a name for herself and he seems to have the attitude of “been there done that and I’m still not happy.”
If this girl is like people say than he might not be able to see it yet on his own. We all see what we want especially when it comes to issues of the heart and most especially if he is lonely and needs to fill a void.
Cher Coulter seems like she is a great friend and she comes across as a strong woman to me. That’s just the vibe I get from her.Not some silly little girl. If there is anything to be concerned about or if the rumors are all true then I sure hope people like her will help him get a clue.

what's your price @ 12/25/2007 at 5:38 pm

to #79
You just reminded me of the story about a girl who was asked if she would F a guy for $20 and she said “no, what do you think I am, a hooker?”. She was asked again if she would do it for $50 and she said no again. Finally it went up to
$100K and she said “of course, what do you think I am stupid”. The man responded with ” I knew you were a hooker it was just a matter of what your price was.”
Those Hooters girl have a lot more in common with the undie girls than you are willing to admit. The undie girls get paid better but they are all serving the same purpose. They are play things for men.
There are high class prostitutes and there are 20 dollar hookers but they are all hookers!

#81 your story makes absolutely no sense with what I’m talking about. You are just jealous that you would never look as good as Miranda does in the VS stuff

what's your price @ 12/25/2007 at 5:51 pm

LOL. It makes perfect sense but since you don’twant to see it you use the jealous card. Not everyone is jealous-some people just have self esteem

They are both doing the same thing its just the negotiation of the price for it.

I can understand how some may not respect models, undie models in general. There doesn’t seem to be any requirement besides good genes and it doesn’t seem like it takes any intelligence, just ambition and luck. It’s not true in all cases there are smart models like Gisele, Elle Macpherson, Heidi Klum, Tyra Banks who branch out and own businesses and do things that will sustain them after modeling. And who can fault these women for taking advantage of their good genes?

Miranda just seems like an ambitious young model to me milking her cute dimples for all it’s worth. Her sweetness seems contrived at times as if she’s living up to an image. She’s just making the most of her situation and getting a famous boyfriend helps her image and I think that’s mostly what the Orlando thing is. The way she and her agent is promoting the relationship in the Aussie press makes it seem shady and not genuine. Just my opinion from the outside.

Razorhead @ 12/25/2007 at 7:51 pm

The dimples just look like huge dents in her face. It’s just not cute to me.

İs immorality beauty?

Please it’s jealousy and you know it. Being an underwear/lingerie model is not the same thing as being a hooters waitress so get over your delusional thinking.

There’s not much of a difference between the purpose of a lingerie model and a hooters waitress. The purpose is to look good in what you are wearing to appease an audience. They both get paid to look good to sell a product. The big difference is in the pay and the prestige. There’s no need to be jealous, you either got it or you don’t.

Marie
It’s true she talks to the press all the freakin’ time but so far it doesn’t seem like Orlando cares. Someone in his camp must be on top of what she is doing even if he doesn’t read Aussie press. If they don’t I hope they figure it out soon.Now she told them he is coming there this week and during her pap set ups above they say they overheard her talking to Orlando on the phone. It only happens in the papers over there since she can’t really control it here since no one cares about her. How can you do stuff like that and then later claim they just want a private relationship?It is possible to have a relationship and not talk to the media about the details but she (or they-time will tell) must not want it that way.

The Grinch @ 12/25/2007 at 9:08 pm

Right on Marie. Shady and not genuine. Exactly what this “relationship” and Miranda herself are.

@H: Explain how puting on a skimpy top to show off your big boobs to make better tips is different than putting on skimpy underwear and showing off your body are any different? They’re both jobs that the only requirement for is looks.

Orlando doesn’t care because Orlando needs a fake girlfriend. Wisen up people.

I just looked up a cabbage patch kid on line and lo and behold she does look like that!
It reminded me of the rumors that Orlando use to carry around one of Kate’s Lois Lane dolls when they were away from each other. Maybe this time he should just get a cabbage patch kid doll and put some VS underwear on it and carry that around with him.

True Veritas. She might as well be wearing a shirt with the word BEARD written on it. This is way to obvious, Orlando’s people are slipping.

You’re right Morgan. His people may be slipping but the public (read: his fans) are as dumb and gullible as ever so it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to run this show.

LOL. Someone on IMBD is thinking the same thing and just posted these new modeling pictures of Miranda

YOU HAVE TO SEE THESE-THEY ARE HER BEST ONES YET!

Wow she’s a real doll!

BORİS (at 93) , you make me laugh too much ,I hope God make you laugh as much as me….

Err. no “H” people aren’t jealous of this greedy chic for her looks. They don’t like her because they can spot a lying cheating fake a++ snake when they see one . The woman is COLD COLD COLD. The get up is FAKE FAKE FAKE. (smile for the pap man baby)If Orlando was in on it all then where does that leave him girls? I know you can see it in his face. You’re
going to have to admit it sooner or later.

I think he knows he doesn’t have much left and just wants to cash it and maybe thats what all the commercials are about. Pocket some more dough and go away.I wouldn’t be surprised if he just takes the money and goes and buys a farm somewhere-maybe even in OZ with the chic he threw away whatever was left of his integrity for.
Granted he has more money than most but just take a quick look around Hollyweird and you can see it doesn’t buy you anything you really need. Why do you think there is so much depression and self-destruction?
It’s really sad to watch him decline so rapidly-but yet somehow it’s still more entertaining than his last few movies. Maybe this will be the best performance he gives his audience.

Bella Donna @ 12/26/2007 at 9:34 am

I just saw some pictures of Kate and James and I have to say she turned out to be the one with all the class. They look happy and you don’t see her talking about her relationship in the press. They just do their thing and sometimes they get photographed or whatever and she looks really happy and content now. I wonder if Orlando was more behind all the garbarge and press games with them then his fans want to admit. If not than how come the same things are happening in his new relationship but they aren’t happening in hers?
Miranda might get to do her milking the press thing over there but I honestly don’t think this is going to fly that well here in the states this time. Orlando isn’t a big deal anymore and Miranda isn’t really well liked over here. The way her friends talk about it you can see they thought she was going to be the “next big thing” dating a hot hollywood actor like Leo and Gisele. Sorry honey, he ani’t no Leo and you ani’t no Gisele. If Kate did use the press at all at least she had him when he was hot. Good on ya, Kate!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 78 » Show All