Natalie Portman's Vegan Shoe Line

Natalie Portman's Vegan Shoe Line

Natalie Portman designed a vegan collection of shoes in collaboration with Te Casan. (Vegans do not use or consume animal products of any kind.)

The Natalie Portman Collection arrives February 2008 online and at the NYC boutique located at 382 West Broadway. The shoes are available for pre-order on January 15. 5% of all vegan shoe profits will be going to charity.

Nat‘s shoes will run you about $200, far cheaper than the Stella McCartney vegan heels.

Credit: natalieportman.com
Posted to: Natalie Portman

• Snooki steps out after giving birth to her second baby- US Weekly
  • Taylor Swift is getting sued by a chauffeur service- TMZ
  • Netflix has added some new films to their collection- Entertainment Weekly
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Bryana Holly knows how to heat up the desert- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Where is the collection of vegan shoes? How does anyone preorder without seeing a sample?

omg she looks STUNNING. one of the most gorgeous women in hollywood in my opinion.

stunning!!!!!!!!!

those shoes look so cool and i love her look. she looks so pretty.

Thats cool!!! And she looks gorgeous!

That’s all fine and dandy but they are going to destroy the feet.

San Juan's B**ch @ 12/24/2007 at 10:35 pm

Now! Here is a truly classic looking petite beauty! A CLASSIC BEAUTY indeed!

[~Famous~] - Your God. @ 12/24/2007 at 10:45 pm

beautiful but odd.

she is so beautiful, but her picture appeared on http://sugarlandy.blogspot.com

I would never consider buying Jessica Simpson’s shoe line, but I will definitely check out Natalie’s.

i am a vegan. I hope it is affordable.

irishdreams @ 12/25/2007 at 12:27 am

She is the only actress that I can say I admire..not just for her career but for her intelligence..I think she is radiant and a face we will continue to see in the future..

the real tita @ 12/25/2007 at 1:22 am

If she’s a vegan, does that mean that the shoes are made of something else besides leather? You don’t want to consume the meat, just use its skin? Now how is it different from wearing fur?

MonkeyShines @ 12/25/2007 at 3:34 am

Veganism is kind odd. Harm no animals/creatures except it’s ok to seriously harm the environment by making clothes and shoes from PVC, plastics and other man-made materials that require serious chemical pollutants. My favorite is PeTA screaming “wear Polar Fleece it’s warmer than fur” – umm it’s not but it is more immediately deadly to the environment -considering the chemicals needs to turn those plastic bottles into that soft colorful plastic fiber.
Yeah some vegan manufacturers try to make their products from organic substances or recycled products but they cannot manufacture products for more than a few hundred or a thousand people at most without running into production storages or serious cost overruns. It’s all very interesting from an environmental and economic stand point. Well intentioned but wholly pie-in-the-sky notion.
Rant over – if the shoes are cute and well made I wear them if even if they were made of cheese. Don’t care who made them.

irishdreams @ 12/25/2007 at 3:55 am

I know Natalie is very serious about the enviorement she cares I remeber her stating that she will not wear leather of any kind and even tells many movies that she won’t wear things made of leather..I think she finds alternatives to using animal by products..I think the shoes are cute..I would wear them..

She’s a wonderful actress :) Hot only is she talented and serious but she is committed as well for a good cause such as FINCA and she actually cares about the environment.

I’m sure the shoes will be pretty…. but I doubt they’ll be more comfy then fine Italian leather….
I ponder the thought of becoming a vegetarian but then i think “FOIE GRAS” and I’m like forget it! Same goes for the shoes. I like the idea but then I think of Italian shoes and nothing matters anymore lol!

I love Natalie Portman !!!

how gorgeous does she look in this foto???? plus the shoes are really cute too!!

She is beautiful and such a classy young lady! I wonder where we’ll be able to buy these shoes. I have difficult feet and don’t usually buy shoes online, but I would definitely by these.

Why is she selling shoes ?

moviemadness @ 12/25/2007 at 8:43 am

what makes the shoes vegan? the fact that a Vegan is the spokesmodel. They are just like any othe shoe…

That made my Christmas! Holy Kakapoopy!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All