Fergie & Josh Duhamel -- ENGAGED!

Fergie & Josh Duhamel -- ENGAGED!

Josh Duhamel got down on one knee and popped the question and asked longtime girlfriend Fergie to marry him!

Josh‘s rep confirmed to TMZ that he proposed “recently”.

Fergie, 35, and Josh, 32, have been dating on and off since September 2004. She appeared in an episode of Las Vegas, along with the Black Eyed Peas, in an episode titled “Montecito Lancers”, which originally aired on November 1, 2004.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

WOW as always lots of moronic comments here.So what if you people dont find her beautiufl,he does!And besides who the hell marries someone only based on their looks.I swear this site is worse than Perezs,its like are you 7 years old? :s

Anyway congrats to Fergi and Josh.

Ugh! He is just crazy…..

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to them. He seems really into her, so IMO it was just a matter of time.

Guys just don’t marry women for looks you know.

He must have promised her a lifetime supply of meth.

skippy handelman @ 12/26/2007 at 10:56 pm

Who would want to marry a used up crack-ho like that?

[~Famous~] @ 12/26/2007 at 11:41 pm

they’re a great couple – because they don’t shove their relationship down the publics throats.

yay!!congratulations to them!

NO!!! JOSH…………………

Alexanderina @ 12/27/2007 at 12:51 am

Congrats to Fergie and Josh. I love them together

Congrats to them!

They are an odd couple, but seem to be genuinely in love and keep a low profile. They seem to make each other happy, and I have they make it :-)

I don’t have the time to read through all the comments but did anyone notice where Josh’s hand is? LOL!

For your record Fergie is 32 & Josh is 35.
You inversed their ages

OMG!!
like finally they are engaged.. and they are most definitely perfect together.. what a woderful match :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

p.s: Fergie is damn lucky..

They seem so different, I can’t really imagine them together. I also like Josh, but Fergie..not so much. But congratz anyway :)

the_original_nika @ 12/27/2007 at 6:42 am

oh there goes my shot with josh.. oh congrats.

kivey2007 @ 12/27/2007 at 8:30 am

it is nice do love it

It’s so great to see a couple who actually look like they are in love! I think they work cause she’s in music, and he’s an actor, so they’re never competing with each other’s careers,and can be supportive of each other! Congrats to them!!

The comments here are just unbelievable! Such hateful people……pathetic.

YAY, FINALLY! GOOD LUCK FOR THEM!

oh, was there a rumor months ago about them being engaged? i thought they had been engaged for months?!!

Congrats to Fergie, she now has the HOTTEST man ever, well done!
Ehmm, and Josh, u have a very bad taste pal!
Anyway, hope you have the greatest life toghether! =D

LOVE U JOSH!

aww CONGRATS!!! I like them together. They’re both nice and down-to-earth people.

I would love to see Josh hook up with Nicole Scherzinger!! They will make such a SUPER hot couple!!! I would love to have Nicole’s body!! And Josh’s body next to me… hehehe…

silverpink @ 12/28/2007 at 1:04 am