The Incredible Hulk -- FIRST PICTURES

The Incredible Hulk -- FIRST PICTURES

Here are the very first The Incredible Hulk movie stills thanks to Universal Studios!

Enjoy this first look at Bruce Banner, played by Edward Norton, who also helped pen the script.

The Incredible Hulk was directed by Louis Leterrier (Transporter) and opens in theaters nationwide on June 13, 2008. The first trailer is rumored to air during the Superbowl.

Tim Roth plays Hulk villain Emil Blonsky, aka The Abomination, William Hurt plays General “Thunderbolt” Ross and Liv Tyler plays Banner’s love interest Betty Ross. Norton replaced Eric Bana, who played the title character in the 2003 film Hulk. Tyler replaced Jennifer Connelly.

Can’t wait to see what The Hulk looks like!

incredible hulk movie stills 01
incredible hulk movie stills 02

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Splee! Can’t wait for it. I hope this one’s better than thefirst one :P

daaang im excited

3rd….it seems good =]

Razorhead @ 12/27/2007 at 6:13 pm

Two lousy pictures. What a tease! I want to see Tim Roth’s Abomination. I think this will be good because you have two badazz actors in one film Tim Roth and Ed Norton.

I agree with number 4, not great pictures given the headline, but thanks anyway! :)

thanks JJ!!!

for posting all these movie stills!

*muaz*

KRUNG KRUNG @ 12/27/2007 at 6:33 pm

i love Edward N.

[~Famous~] @ 12/27/2007 at 6:36 pm

these two pictures are better than the entire last incredible hulk film.

ed’s a lot beter than eric.

the_original_nika @ 12/27/2007 at 7:27 pm

why did the first one tanked?

theyll probably f*ck it up.

he doesnt look very green. :/

ed norton is HOT

I trust this movie will be better than the last one just because Edward Norton’s in it.

I like both Ed and Eric Bana, but did we really ever need a Hulk movie?

There is something so sexy about Ed Norton.

skippy handelman @ 12/27/2007 at 10:59 pm

does the world need another fuc&king hulk movie? enough comic book movies already.

OHHHHHHHHH THEY FILMED THE HULK 2 AT MY UNIVERSITY! THE CREW WAS SO NICE, THEY LET ME IN CONVOCATION HALL (UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO) WHEN THEY WERE FILMING

Yay! Edward Norton looks yummy :) Thanks for posting these!

groundcontrol @ 12/27/2007 at 11:43 pm

I enjoyed the first Hulk. I loved what Ang Lee added to the back story of the wounded children as the partial source of his rage. I did hate Nick Nolte and this story though.

The first Hulk ended well with those guys stealing the medicine and not realizing who they were stealing from. It deserves a sequel.

im going to love this movie, but the first one i love no less. just honestly wonder what was the vital need to make a brand new hulk movie? maybe they will make a brand new golden compass or a brand new star wars episode 1 then?

Edward Norton is my favorite actor and I can’t wait to see “The Incredible Hulk”. I think it is going to be awesome!

jennycodswallop @ 12/28/2007 at 9:28 am

but i love the old cast…*sniffles* I’m not used to these replacements..not yet i suppose.

Nope! He just doesn’t do it for me. Eric Bana much better.

Jean.. wow you are a funny person if you think ERIC BANA is better than 2 time Oscar nominee Ed Norton. Norton is brilliant, Bana is average.

I have faith in the movie just because of Norton. Usually, he has quite good taste in movies.

i love edward @ 12/28/2007 at 2:15 pm