Jessica Alba's Baby Bump is Growing

Jessica Alba's Baby Bump is Growing

A pregnant (and engaged!!) Jessica Alba hides behind a water bottle but shows off her growing baby bump after her daily workout on Thursday.

Her personal training session lasted for just over an hour at Emerson Hall Fitness on Melrose Avenue in West Hollywood.

Cannot wait to see her maternity wardrobe, especially on the red carpet!

Jessica, 26, and longtime boyfriend Cash, 28, are expecting their first child together in late spring, early summer.

15+ pictures inside of Jessica Alba‘s growing baby bump

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

I didnt know she was part of the Bloodz , West side yo !

her baby is going to look soo cute!!!!! cant wait! lol!

post zac efrons pictures plis

She is so beautiful. I’m happy for her! AND she’s human. She has spots…makes me feel so much better!

she is so freaking hot

she is so freaking hot

I can’t stand looking at or reading about this ungrateful untalented beyatch . I hate her so much. arrrrrgh!

Jess staying in shape is great ,but the breasts will still head south some..and other things will occur..staying on top of it will help, but you shall see..

shut up with the zac efron ****..Zac is gay and ugly get over it.

I wonder what the baby is going to look like. With her boyfriend being white mixed with black and her being Mexican mixed with white, that baby might be a plethora of different shades. It’s a waiting game (like Halle’s baby).

Yeah, Yeah she looks good with her small baby bump. I want to know who the guy next to her is. I’m assuming that is her bodyguard. Yummy! lol

she is so young, but at least she has the finances which helps. I think they are the real deal so i wish them well and hope they last.

was CVS out of cover-up for zits?

annie52555 @ 12/28/2007 at 1:44 am

she is a beautiful pregnent mother.

Happy for her having baby bump, but she is still as sexy as before:

Happy for her having baby bump, but she is still as sexy as before:
dealstudio.com/searchdeals.php?deal_id=75204

she looks so cute… cant wait !!

anonymous @ 12/28/2007 at 4:14 am

If she hates the paps sooo much why is she always out and about?
Can’t these people have people do stuff for them? Isn’t that part of being a celebrity??? I don’t get it.

she is a great girl, but after she broke up with her hunk earlier this year, because he did not want to marry her (or so they said officially), I’m afraid they are not gonna last long anyway, even if they will get married.

hudgens98 @ 12/28/2007 at 5:56 am

NEW NEW VIDEO FOR VANESSA HUDGENS CLICK HERE: http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

she’s so CUTE ^_^
the mistake is about the father
she desrves more then $$ CASH $$

I think that’s her personal trainer, not bodyguard. Yummy is right. Think I need to schedule a session with him!

wHAT THE fREAK @ 12/28/2007 at 11:27 am

I agree w/ you Jeass

People need to stop kidding themselves. Jessica shows no signs of a baby bump at all yet!!! The fact that ever since she announced her pregnancy, she’s only photographed leaving or going to the gym makes me think she doesn’t want a baby bump! I mean, seriously, back off the workouts just a little.

"MYCOUSINS,THEYJUST POPEM OUT" @ 12/28/2007 at 4:22 pm

JUST WHAT YOU’RE GONNA BE DOING, IDIOT.
She’s got them fat genes, she’s gonna gain lots of weight. No amount of exercise is gonna save her. She is such an annoying nasty slag.

++++ And why in the **** is she so sour? It would be a beautiful thing if she woke up one morning as a cashier at Wal-Mart. No health insurance, 4 screaming kids to feed and no baby daddy in sight. THEN she would earn the right to that puss she sports 24/7. Ungratful ****.

b*tch slap @ 12/28/2007 at 4:26 pm

The funny thing is that she doesn’t even look pregnant. Why would she make it public when it’s not even showing yet. You would think she would wait a bit longer to announce it since she hates all the attention.

acne attack

b*tch slap @ 12/28/2007 at 4:35 pm

“I love that everyone can look past my looks, and see that I’m one of the decades greatest actresses”. Cash – “I know what you mean. My success is directly attributed to my cunning business sense, and not just about who I knock up!”

Alba – “I yearn for a normal life. One in which we could walk hand in hand with our ******* love child, and not worry about the ills of fame. Lets ponder what life would be like, without Hollywood, and the paparazzi”

Both – “Holy Christ, that would suck!”

Cash – “God damn life is great. Just think, in 7 months US weekly will be paying us 1 million for exclusive photo’s. In 8 months I’ll be banging some new, fresh, Hollywood wannabe. In 9 months you’ll will be yesterday’s news. Hey at least I had you in your prime.”

Her last movie tanked. Gotta get knocked up to keep your name in the news these days. Or get a DUI. Or both.

Maybe she covers her face so much because she has bad skin. I wouldn’t want that plastered all over the web either.

“I don’t show much butt or cleavage. I’m prude.”

Oh yeah! what about when you’re posing half naked for all of the guy’s magazines? Hypocrite.

I wish people would stop calling this a baby bump. It bloat and thats all it is. She won’t pop out until she is like 5 or 6 months along. Anyone who has been pregnant can tell you don’t show until later in the pregnancy with your first one. Do you know how bloated newly pregnant woman are. her bump will pop out of the bottom of her stomach not the top near the belly button. Jesus. She is not even showing yet. Good for her keeping up her workout. I wish I would have when I was pregnant.