Celebrity Guess Who -- Sibling Edition!

Celebrity Guess Who -- Sibling Edition!

This brother and sister pair belong to which celebrity?!

MILEY CYRUS! MILEY CYRUS! MILEY CYRUS!

Papa Billy Ray Cyrus and Miley‘s brother Braison, 13, and sister Noah, almost 8, took their German Shepherd Tex for a walk outside their hotel, The Trump Hotel at Columbia Circle, on Friday.

Miley, 15, was seen signing autographs from inside her car as she left for her concert.

20+ pictures below of Billy Ray, 46, and his three kids…

miley cyrus siblings 01

• Sharon Osbourne blasts U2 for their free album- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Perry has joined the cast of CSI: Cyber- Entertainment Weekly
  • Martha Stewart slams Gwyneth Paltrow- Huffington Post
  • Read a review of Keira Knightley's new film Laggies- Lainey Gossip
  • Jerry Seinfeld honors Joan Rivers at an award show- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cora Keegan shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

i didnt no she had a bro

miley cyrus

Jennifer W. @ 12/28/2007 at 9:21 pm

i seen miley’s brother on cmt when her brother and older sister through her a birthday party. billy ray gave his motorcycle to miley’s brother. it was all so sweet.

neither did i..

i love her shes so cute.

Oh cool, she’s holding a Victoria’s Secret bag.

enough of her.

eww. revolting

you can see all her thongs and fake push u bra’s in one of the pictures she has no boobs, even though i haate vanessa, she has a hot body.

miley’s brother is soooooooooooooo hot! omg

hahaha i don’t really like miley

miley have a bro&sis ? o.O

MILEY ROCKS BABY.
ZANESSA SUCKS :)

don't tase me bro!!! @ 12/28/2007 at 9:48 pm

awww, her bro and sis are so cute.

MILEY FAN @ 12/28/2007 at 9:53 pm

MILEY ROCKS
HER LIL SIS IS SO CUTE…she was on Hannah Montana the other day and she was cute
HER BRO IS HOT

miley cyrus !

miley cyrus. duhh.

I dint kno she hd a bro

her lil sis is fug

why do people on here always have to be bashing someone, even if it’s irrelevant to the person the page is about?
“zanessa110,” if you have vanessa why is your name “zanessa110″?
and “jas,” her little sister is not even 8 years old; have you nothing better to do than make fun of little kids?

Miley SUCKS!
Zanessa ROCKS!

HARD TO SAY THIS BUT SHES A BETTER ROLE MODEL THAN ZANESSA :)

omg…i watched E!news today and it said tht Nick and Miley broke up..weird thing is tht they never really confirmed tht they were dating..but they look cute 2gether thoo =]

you can totally guess she’s miley’s little sister, they are very alike! when does her tour ends btw, i was going to go, but the tickets were sold out quickly.

Slow news day on JustJared…

rofl i watch Home at Last all the time.
therefore i knew that well before.
=D

her siblings are so cute!

MILEY CYRUS!
I recognised her sister, noah

[~Famous~] @ 12/29/2007 at 12:49 am

celebrity guess who the fcuk cares.

mileys :]
braisons cute
noahs adorable

mileys :]
braisons cute
noahs adorable

her brother is fiiiiiiiiiiiiine

ewwwwwwwwwwww i dont realy like her shes kind of fake she dresses older for her age and her voice is annoying -how ever you spell that but still ewwwwwwww

from that 1st pic. she looks like a really young Nicole Kidman. btw, I thought the guy is her older brother. He looks older

gosh you little nasty girls how can you say her little 13 year old brother is HoT that is just wrong!!!! and miley sucks btw she’s a poser and has no talent

OMG!!!!!

I FOUND COOL SITEs!!!!

THEPOPFIX.COM

and BOssIP.COM!!!

and POPSUGAR.COM!!

Oh that’s my dog’s name braison! and you little nasty girls how can you say her brother is hot i agree with laura 100%

I knew it was Miley Cyrus!

I knew it was Miley Cyrus!

Miley Cyrus of course… lol… I didnt know her bro. but I could tell from her little sis. (Lindsay) I saw her before on Hannah Montana… plus she looks a bit like her soo… lol.

Thanks JJ for the little game… lol !
– Mandii

Mariiisa. @ 12/29/2007 at 4:29 am

I knew it. ;p.
Haha.
She has also got a older sister Brandi & a older brother Trace.

Miley’s ugly. Her sister is adorable though

miley cyrus

everyone knows I think.

hi.. i have to ask you this.. because i really need you.. i need a link exchange.. please help me.. what does it cost you ? nothing.. but for me is enormous.. please help me and i will owe you this all my life… please you are my last chance… please :-

I would shoot myself if that annoying girl was my sister!

From the block @ 12/29/2007 at 8:02 am

MILEY!!! I ove Miley!!

I Agree With ” Me ”

Zanessa110 If You Hate Vanessa That Much Why Is You Name Zannesa

And All These People Saying Miley Sucks Why Are You On A Page About Her Then.

Why Everytime Someone Comes On Here To Have To Slag Them Of ?
Its Pathetic , Don’t Like Them, Dont Comment !
Get A Life Instead Of Slagging People Offf.
Shes Awesome
She Has 2 Brothers I Think
Braison And Trace.
Plus Her Sisters Cute :D

hudgensboy @ 12/29/2007 at 8:53 am

NEW NEW VIDEO FOR VANESSA HUDGENS CLICK HERE: http://hudgensboy.skyrock.com

Theyre all really cute!

MILEY CYRUS
BROTHER-BRAISON
AND NOAH HER SIS

I think it is great that her family is so close

and ridiculously childish that some people are worrying if this “child” has boobs or not.

i knew hu they where noah is so cute

Miley&Billy Ray Rocks!!

That ZANESSA110 post from earlier is not the REAL zanessa110……the real one is a Vanessa fan.

MIIILEY LOVER @ 12/29/2007 at 10:50 am

YOUR PROBLEM !
i LOVE zanessa,

- I hate zanessa , ://
I am zashley forever , they are so cute together !

I HATE ZASHLEY!

yeah Miley is okay but Zanessa is a little better make that ALOT better
:-0 :-! :-)

vão caga ¬¬¬¬¬

eu não sei falar inglês então vai no google pegar tradutor pq eu cansei desses baguio mal cumido *-*

I HATE ZANESSA. [2]
I HATE ZANESSA. [2]
I HATE ZANESSA. [2]
I HATE ZANESSA. [2]
I HATE ZANESSA. [2]
I HATE ZANESSA. [2]
I HATE ZANESSA. [2]
I HATE ZANESSA. [2]

lily ateze @ 12/29/2007 at 10:54 am

oun i love miley, i hate zanessa
=D

I HATE ZASHLEY!
I HATE ASHLEY! She is a f*ckin b*tch

ZANESSA EVUR!

i love miley/ashley/zac

i love zashley *-*

ginger, (71)
thats kinda a mean think to say OMG lets just face ti they are ment to be (Zac and Vanessa) *dur da dur*

god if Zac and Ashley started dating all *%$$ would break loose
and that would be just bad

I hate ashley!
ashley is a f*uckin B*TCH!

I HATE ZANESSA!

hey, i love miley :D i love zashley (LLL)
i hate zanessa u.ú

zashley 4ever!

i love miley, and vanessa..

hate ASHLEY!

qual parte do vai caga vc não entendeu ? _(_

* Cheyanne

qual parte do vai caga vc não entendeu ? _(_

I love ashley tisdale, ! ♥

ashley is my life *-*

I HATE VANESSA HUDGENS,

HUDGENS DOG :@

SUAHUSHAUSHUASH *-*

ZASHLEY (LLLLLLLLLL)
zanessa é o cú _)_

melissa9socc @ 12/29/2007 at 11:14 am

Thats Mileys brother and sister…I met him at her concert in cincinnati

ZASHLEY (LLLLLLLLLL)
zanessa é o cú _)_

ZANESSA IS MARKETING (YY)³

8D

esqueci de colocar o [2] na frente, okz abafa x.x

her bro is sooo cute!

zanessa sux _|_

miley’s brother is do hot OMG!!!

ae ae ae ,
pro povão que odeia zashley que tomem no cú do caralho bls ? :@
não sei falar in inglês , mas nem por isso deixo de falar oque él gosto :x ‘
OSDIOSIDSODISO .

I love ZASHLEY , forever 8D ‘

I hate zanessa _|_ ‘
que a vanessa se foda , piranha que se finje de santinha ,
santinha nem na pqp³

ODSIOSISO ,

ZASHLEEEEEEY (LLLLL

ashley tisdale ♥ zac efron , forever 8D

ook…
vou fazer igual a mulan e a ginger, e vou deixar um recado em português porque realmente, o curso de inglês eh uma bosta!
tipassim…
ZANESSA É MARKETING, FLW?!
abre os olhos bando de retardados mentais.
vocês beberam querosene ou alguma coisa do tipo?!
cacete!
I HATE ZANESSA!

zanessa é a coisa mais ridicula e mais comedia que eu já ouvi falar.

aff…
bando de afetados! (?)

ZASHLEY É MAIS LEGAL, TÁ?!

e nenhum dos seus **** you’s vão afetar a minha opinião e a minha personalidade! (h)

zashley forever! ♥

Vou comentar em português pq vcs são burros e ñ entendem. vou escrever c/ girias tbm pra ñ dar pra traduzir *.*

zashley 4ever

a vanessa eh uma vadia ok
A ***** _|_

it’s miley’s simblings so they belong to billy ray cyrus and tish cyrus

i love miley (L)
but i hate zanessa

zanessa is marketing
zanessa don’t love.
vanessa hudgens is a *****

who said i dont understand portuguese?

podem escrever em gírias to nem aí _|_

LOOOOOOOOL
vcs tentaram tradzir , com algm tradutor fajuto?

GOOOOSHIE!

não voou fazer a porra do comentáriozinho em inglês, não eram os BRASILEIROS que são burros? então, agora se fodam!
EUUU ODEIOOO ZANESSA!
É MARKETING SKW? ¬¬’
só não entende que é muuito burro
o que me dá raiva é que todos os zanessa’s são por causa do filme, eles não tão nem aí pra realidade!
SABEM MISTURAR FICÇÃO COM REALIDADE? ENTÃO SABEM ENTENDER PORTUGUÊS, BURROS! {aaf, abafa! ¬¬’}
vocês que sabem se querem viver UMA MENTIRA, eu já sofri muito por causa disso, e nem sei mais o que falar aqui!
eu só sei que o zac, ele mudou muito, também, com um mal exemplo do lado, quam não muda?
mas mesmo assim, eu parei de acreditar em UMA PALAVRA que ele diz sobre o namoro dele com a vanessa!
cara, mas tem umas entrevistas com o zac e com a ashley, que a gente vê em cada palavra que eles falam, em cada abraço, cada olhar, aquele sorrisinho tentando disfarçar, com vergonha!
ISSO NÃO É MARKETING, SABE PORQUE?
QUEM É O CASALZINHO BONITINHO DO FILME? TROYELLA!
ENTÃO QUEM TEM QUE FICAR JUNTO NA REALIDADE? ZANESSA!
aaah se fodam, eu sou zashley ‘♥ e a opinião de vocês não importa, realmente cansei, que se fodam e acreditem no que QUISEREM, nessa mentira de ZANESSA, eu acredito em ZASHLEY, e a minha opinião não vai mudar! (ll)

francesca @

uma vez eu fiz uma web com quase o seu nome *-*
mais era franchesca rs :~

ZANESSA IS A(N) { não lembro acredita ? *-* rs } LIE !

shiiny,

cara o que vc tem ?
IUHSIUAHISUH, ! :B’

shiny lovers escrever textos big *-*
ISHIASIUAHSIUAHUIH , !

ah minha filha!
nem TODOS os zanessas são zanessas pelo filme ok?
nem todo mundo prefere a ashley!
antes eu gostava um pouco dela mas com fãs desse tipo que nem você EU ODEIO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUITO A ASHLEY! MUITO MUITO MUITO MUITO MUITO MUITO MESMO!
Zanessas NOOB’s são porcausa do filme!
eu sou zanessa por que eu AMO o zac e AMO a nessa! MUITO! e ODEIO A ASHLEY!
Se você acha que é marketing BOOOM pra VOCÊ! MAS POR ACASO VOCÊ LÊ A MENTE DAS PESSOAS? Por que eu NUNCA vi o Zac e nem a Vanessa FALAR ALGUMA COISA sobre o relacionamento!

POR QUE ELES GUARDAM A VIDA PESSOAL PRA SI MESMO! E ISSO É MARKETING!???????? EU JÀ VI MUITO MAIS OLHARES ZANESSA DO QUE ZASHLEY!

SE VOCÊS FOSSEM MESMO FÃS DA ASHLEY, deixariam ela em paz com o JARED! Eu acho que o Jared não merece AQUELA P*TA FUFÚ! Mas já que ele gosta dela, DEIXA ELA EM PAZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATÈ A ASHLEY É ZANESSA! Não foi ela que falou que tinha 90% de chance do Zac ser o cara certo para VANESSA? E ainda falou, ‘EU CONHEÇO MINHA MELHOR AMIGA’.. E TAMBÈM TEM UM Vídeo da Ashley falando: ‘ when I see Zac and Vanessa together I smile, because they are SOOO CUTE!’
QUE SE OS BURROS NÃO SABEM.. SIGINIFICA:
quando eu vejo zac e vanessa juntos, eu sorrio, por que é TÃO BONITINHOOO!

A ASHLEY TÁ FELIZ, O JARED TAMBÉM, E O MESMO PRA ZANESSA! DEIXA ELES EM PAZ!

O ZAC TAMBÈM PODERIA FAZER MARKETING COM A ASHLEY SE ELE QUISESSE! MAS ELE NÃO É ASSIM! Ele namora a VANESSA, porque OBVIAMENTE ELE A AMA! Mas eu não tenho certeza, poor que eu NÃO SOU ELE PRA ESTAR TE FALANDO ISSO!

ENTÂO VOLTEM PRAS SUAS VIDINHAS MEDÍOCRES, e deixem eles EM PAZ!

Kris

a amor, vc é zanessa né ? a gente é zashley *-*

iguinora a bofâ amores *-* IUSHAIUHSIUAHSU !

- annezão @ 12/29/2007 at 12:44 pm

i hate zaneessa , ¬¬’³

zashley foreever (l)

não filha, eu sou zikki ¬¬

Kris

nãao, jura ? _(_

naathália @ 12/29/2007 at 12:47 pm

I HATE ZANESSA a.a

vai cagar tb :@

tem medo de mim né viadinha *-*’

UHSAUHUSHA, !

fraze do dia, ‘ vai cagar, ‘ *-*

vou anotar na minha agenda rs :B’

ok, então..

VAI CAGAR _|_

cara, vocês não querem admitir que zanessa é marketing! e sim, é. quando eles saem, sempre tem que ter aquela mãozinha tosca e a CARA DE VÔMITO DO ZAC. a vanessa é uma puta, uma vadia _|_ e se voce não quer assumir, o problema é seu. se ela realmente fosse uma santa, ela não teria tirado aquelas fotos nauseantes dela. e, porra, se você é zanessa, probleme seu, quando HSM 3 for beeeeeem divulgado, eu vou vir correndo pra cá pro site e vou ver notícias sobre o término de zanessa! e vou comemorar muito! aí, um mês depois, zashley são flagrados juntos e EU VOU ESFREGAR NA CARA DE VOCÊS QUE ZANESSA SEMPRE FOI MARKETING _|_

e isso não é sonho querida, pq depois que hsm acabar, babou zanessa _|_

Zanessa?
I hate!! _l_

eu disse mesmo que ela é santa?

nãao, eu acho que não HEIN?

mas coitada da ashley, se pega nem resfriado..
aquele jared é só pra dizer que ela tá com algueem u.u’

kris, pelo menos ela nao eh uma vagabunda e tirou fotos pelada e depois se fez de santa né? _|_ quando as fotos foram divulgadas, cadê o zac: ‘namorado perfeito’? ele deve ter ficado com nojo, tipo: ‘minha namorada eh uma puta’. mas ele não precisa se preocupar, afinal, aquele namoro acaba junto com hsm ;) os zanessas confundem amor com mídia, tadinhos :/ foda-se você, zanessa do caralho, vou sair daqui, porque de gente iludida eu tenho nojo :*

vocês acham que sabem ALGUMA coisa sobre realidade né?
pode ser sim que zanessa acabe depois! mas o importante é agora!

se zanessa acabar, vocês acham que zashley ainda vai voltar? isso é surreal amiguinhas.. é hora de acordar, ok? se zanessa acabar, o zac não vai vir correndo na porta da ashley com rosas vermelhas.. cada um vai seguir o seu rumo, e viver suas vidas..

to com a kris
beijos :******

eu tenho pena de você que acha que se zanessa acabar o zac vai sair chorando por aí. ele vai ficar é feliz de acabar o namoro com aquela vagabunda de quinta lá. e quer saber? nao perco meu tempo lendo merdas, depois venho aqui pra ver o que a ginger vai falar pra te humilhar. tenho peininha de você meu amor :)

também tenho nojo, é por isso que to indo embora! :*
beijão pra vocês.. e pros seus sonhos.

aê naty õ/

kris,
vou ser bem rápida colegz *-*

se vc vê mais olhares zanessas do que zashley, é pq vc é obvio que fica o dia todo procurando coisas zanessas ¬_¬’ e não olha coisas zashley’s, pq se olhasse até poderia mudar de opinião *-*, e eu tô poco me lixando se vc é zane pq ama a hudgens e o zac ¬¬’ isso não é ser zane guria, isso é amar dois idolos e torcer para que eles fiquem juntos _|_, eu sou zashley pq eu vejo que os dois se amam, pq eles tem quimica, eles juntos são magia pura *-* e vc sabe o que é marketing imbecil ? –’ afz, agora vê se cai a ficha :@ a ashley fala que zanessa tem bolinha de compatibilidade dos caraio, pq ? pq ? PORQUE É MARKETING _|_, a ashley diz que zanessa junto é até bonitinho , pq ? pq ? PORQUE É MARKETING PORRA !

BANDO DE POVO BURRO VIU _(_

ligue os fatos amor , :’)

beeijoôs !
zashley (L)

bem dito querida!
tenho noojo desses tipos de gente, que mistura FICAÇÃO COM REALIDADE, ou melhor, eu tenho pena!
o único sentimento que vocês me despertam, é pena!
e a vontade de rir! *-*´ porque isso realmente é mó comédia cara!

e só mais uma coisinha.. ZAC E VANESSA GANHARAM O PREMIO DE MELHOR QUIMICA..

agora VSF!

e é um prêmio que vai fazer eles realmente terem química?

COMPLETE A FRAZE *-*

” se zanessa acabar, vocês acham que zashley ainda vai voltar? {sim} isso é surreal amiguinhas.. { só pra vc } é hora de acordar, ok? { vai caga T.T } se zanessa acabar, o zac não vai vir correndo na porta da ashley com rosas vermelhas.. { a vai, vai sim :’) eu posso até ver ele com o buque, e pegando a ashley no colo *-* } cada um vai seguir o seu rumo, e viver suas vidas.. {JUNTOS} (l) “

I HATE ZANESSA

Eu vo fla em portugues vcs q se lasquem pra entender

I HaTe VACANESSA

I LOVE ZASH

I LOVE ATEZ

VACANESSA EH UMA PUTA

ZANESSA NAUM EH REAL!!!PQP!

oow não faz assim!!

faaaz piioor!

aa akeala puuta da vanessa tiira as footoos peladoona e dps diiz ‘aah to arrependiida me desculpem’ vaa se fuder meoow!

zanessa eh o maior MARKETING e se ate agora vcs não perceberam isso caraaacaa como vcs são doonw!
assim que hsm 3 comçar a passar zanessa acabaa e neem se sabe se akela puuta ainda vai azer pkee a disney diise que nom quer mais ella ee se não acredita proocura no EGO que vc axaa PROVAS beiin!! zanessa? _l_ zashley ♥

tá, aí não exagera! *-*´
talvez ela participe de hsm³, mas e depois que hsm³ fizer sucesso, o que acontece? ACABA O MARKETING!

eu tenho DÓ de quem acredita no ego
HSAHSUAHSHAUSHUAHS
vocês me fazem rir!

:’)

tchau aê.. vão ler ego _|_

e eu tenho DÓ de quem acredita em zanessa,

beijoôs amor :**

AAAH, GENTE, !

ME DESCULPA,

AGORA CAIU A MINHA FICHA, VIREI ZASHLEY *-*

E PERCEBI QUE A ASHLEY TEM MUITO MAIS FUTURO COM O ZAC DO QUE A VAKA DA HUDGENS,

TCHAU ! :)

e eu tenho DÓ de quem acredita em zanessa,

beijoôs amor ;)

naty, eu ia mandar igualzinho *-*
USHAUHSUAHSUAHSH !

zanessa is marketing !
vanessa is ***** !… ¬¬
zashley is perfect, and true. !

man, zanessa sucks! :S

zashley for life, (L)

ZANESSA IS MARKETING… ¬¬
ZASHLEY IS TRUE..

ASHLEY IS PERFECT, BEATIFUL GIRL ..
VANESSA IS ***** !!!

blueangel @ 12/29/2007 at 1:44 pm

Doesn’t Billy Ray have 6 or 7 kids? I think Miley has several brothers and sisters.

ME desculpa ok?

virei zanessa

ARAN, e peguei a tua vó de calsinha _|_

gal4lebanon @ 12/29/2007 at 2:08 pm

i knew it was noah and braison but is miley at the ame hotel as the jonas brothers????

zashley *-*

spidermonkey @ 12/29/2007 at 2:48 pm

What kind of a fucked up name is Braison?

MILEY!!!!!!

Its Noah! And Miley’s younger brother!

~ so much , love @ 12/29/2007 at 3:25 pm

Zanessa’s fans are so stupid ! They don’t see that Zanessa it’s marketing ! Wake Up ! Vanessa is a ***** ! She appears naked on the internet and then has to be holy ! Oh come on ! Are you blind ? And I do not want to know of fans and stupid idiots been calling me, and because of what I just spoke the truth! And it is not my fault if you do not know the difference between love of truth and love of marketing !

~ so much , love @ 12/29/2007 at 3:26 pm

chilli beams ATEZE :) @ 12/29/2007 at 3:38 pm

I HATE JASHLEY
I LOVE ZASHLEY
ZAC+ASHLEY FOREVER
I HATE ZANESSA

MILEY OF COURSE!
ARE BRAISON N NOAH CYRUS!!

dcstarinthemaking @ 12/29/2007 at 4:26 pm

yeah i knew it was miley becuz thats her little sis noah. shes on hannah montana all the time. i knew she had a bro too. she has 2 brothers and 2 sisters

christine @ 12/29/2007 at 7:58 pm

her bro is HOT!
ZANESSA ROCKS WAAYYY BETTER!!!

zanessa é marketing , zashley se amam , dá pra ver pelos olhares , ui , bláblá ,que meda _l_
se zanessa fosse marketing eles não teriam sido pegos se beijando no hawaii , agora vem me dizer que a disney mandou eles se beijarem pra alegria dos HSM fans? haha , caiam na real , Zashleys ¬¬
se o zac e a ridicula da ashley se amassem eles iam lá e se beijavam , porra :@ e a ashley não iria com o tal do jared pro hawaii também ¬¬ ela iria com o zac.

e nem adianta vim com as suas respostas ridiculas , zashley fdp , que eu vou acabar aqui e fechar , se voces vão perder seus tempos tentando tirar a razão de mim , fodam-se o problema é de vocês eu to me lixando pra ZASHLEY , eles são nojentos juntos xP
zanessa forever (l)

e lá vem um monte de respostas cheias de palavrão e chamando a vanessa de puta,vadia,vaca só pra se mostrar por outros.
vão bebezinhos , vão sonhar com zashley lá na terrinha dos elefantes voadores , onde tudo é possível ASPASOASKPAOSKAS se explodam zashleys _l_³

repitindo , é perda de tempo responder isso , foi só uma coisa pra deixar voce na dúvida SOSAKAOASKAOSK *6666*

haha , muito boa alinne! uui , eu sou o zac, um gostosão de olho verde e o maio corpão (6) quem eu escolho? a gostosa da vanessa ou a loira sem graça e sem peito e sem bunda da ashley?
nossa , que dificil xP
vão pra pqp zashleys ridiculos

My gosh, Miley’s Bro is so cute, Love him!

A TODOS QUE ACREDITAM EM ZANESSA ( ¬¬’ ) :

voocês me fazem RIR ! poorque simplismente voocês não se TOCAM QUE ZANESSA EH PURO MARKETING ³ ! –’

acoordeem e se toqueem, ;)

beiijos :*

those are some ugly kids

Huahuahua…..Alinne e natalea cocordo pleanamente com vcs.
Msm eu gostando da Ashley eu acho qe Zashley eu uma perca de tempo e esperança….Zanessa FOREVER .
E também até parece qe Zanessa é marketing isso é o pensamento ridiculo qe os fãs de Zashley inventaram.

P.S.:Cara..como esse povo não sabia qe a Miley tinha irmãos?! Deerr qe Idiota!

NOAH IS SOOOOOO CUTE !! I LOVE HER HAT !!=]

thanks u !!!

miley likes nick the joe brpthers

miley likes nick the joe brothrs

i saw the thing on cmt to and her family is so ugly except miley. her younger sister also is an extra sometine on hannah montana.

I can’t believe her father sings that Achy Breaky Heart song. I absolutely hate that song.

Mileys brother is sooo cool! HE IS MY ROLE MODLE!

everyone that says i hate this person or whatever, keep it to yourself. and you dont even know those people so how can you hate them.

Her bro is CUTE! so is her lil sis she also looks cute and her dog is cute and her dad is nice!

i love Zashley!
i love Miley!
Zanessa?!
Never baby!
xoxo =*

i love Zashley!>3
i love Miley!

Ugh, i hate Miley. She’s such an attention seeker! She only goes out to get her picture taken by the paparazzi. I hate that girl.

i love her.

i love her.

HER BROTHER IS
SO BEAUTIFUL
I LOVE EEUU
I’M FROM CHILE
CHILE : TRASH!
B BYE ! :)

I LOVE ZAC EFRON!!!
HI USA, I LOVE THEM, LOVE ALL THOSE WHO ARE GIVE THERE, THE BEST COUNTRY I CRIED IN THE ATTEMPT TO THE TWIN TOWERS I LOVE DYLAN AND COLE USA THE BEST LOVE CALIFORNA AND MILEY’s brother IS A VERY BEAUTIFULbye

Caroline Efron @ 01/03/2008 at 12:49 pm

her brother is so handsome and hottie :D

I never would’ve guessed Noah Cyrus would look like a less-green version of the possessed Regan (Linda Blair) from The Exorcist.

They need to get her (Noah) exorcised IMO ;p. Or at least get her a werewolf mask so she can look like one of Jacko’s kids.

FRESHRAGGEDYANN @ 01/07/2008 at 3:12 pm

SHE ACTS AND DRESSES WAY TO OLD FOR HER AGE. SHE DRESSES LIKE A 30 YEAR OLD WOMAN.

Her bro is so hot he is on A show with Billy Ray

she has a bro and two sis . big family not ?

I Love Your Style, Miley!

.KyleeBriere* @ 01/24/2008 at 4:41 pm

ya’ll are fxckin’ messed up.
what are you jealous ?
leave miley the h3ll alone.
she didn’t do anything to anyone.
are you jealous that’s she a singer, songwriter, and an actress.
or are you hating cause she gorgeoussss,
and you know it.
or are you hating cause she macs on all these ‘cute’ guys.
j-mac.
nick jonas.
cody linely.
are ya’ll really that kow ?
ya’ll have NO FXCKIN’ lives
except for trashy people you don’t even know.
don’t be hating.
don’t hate the plaayyuhh,
hate the game.
and to all you’se who are like
‘ew, why do youse all like braison, he’s 13.’
maybe the girls that are posting it
are 13
ever think of that
ya dumb b!tch3$.
go get lives.
miley is just a normal fifthteen year old on tee vee
soo what ?
she’s never done anything wrong.
and you’se are all saying,
(no offense to vanessa, cause i love hurr but….)
vanessa is more of a role model,
who the fxck takes naked pictures of
yourself and then gives them to someone
who’se NOT your boyfriend.
now that’s messed up.
miley DOES have talent.
miley IS a role model.
miley IS pretty
and ya’ll are just jealous muthhaa truckkuhhh’s
who need to do something with
there small pathetic lives.
word.

.KyleeBriere* @ 01/24/2008 at 4:43 pm

pee esss.
ya’ll are bashing noah ?
hahahahha.
artarts.
you’se messed up in the head.
did your momma drop you on your head when you were little ?
she’s like seven.
she’s what….seven…eight years younger than you.
leave hurr alone.
she’s adorable.
xD

her bro is HOT!!
noah is cute 2
miley rocks!

miley cyrus is soooo pretty ive seen her in concert and she was sooo cool….miley rockz…her familey is soo cute!!!!!!!!!!

ew i hate miley and what is she buying more bars and panties to take picture with
omg i hate miley
ew
to all her fans U SUCKKKK

miley U R SO PRETTY!! even though u do get all the makeovers.. but still..
ur brother is SO0O0O0O0OO0 damn hott!!! i’vs never seen anyone so hott b4!

braison.. u r hott and cute and sexi!! by the way i am also 13.. : ] : p
miley u are so lucky to be his sister especially OLDER sister luv u’s!

PARABENS BILLY RAY CYRUS por nao ter deixado sua querida filha sair com lindsey.Eu tenho 13 anos mas se tivesse sua idade e uma filha que a conhecesse e fosse sair com ela eu faria a mesma coisa.

desculpa miley mas ele tem razão

um abraço pro Billy e um beijo pra miley

mahn.. brandi.trace.braison.noah.. is that all of miley’s sis and bros??

i HATE NOAH CYURS but i LOVE MILEY CYURS

i HATE NOAH CYURS but I LOVE MILEY CYRS

what about trace? D:
he’s so much cuter.

ok i am so confused I know who the 13 year old one is braison but who’s the other one

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FCSA FJG JLGVE JHKKJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASDAIH GE;ARB HE

I love miley i am like one of her biggest fans!her sis is very cute

whatsittoya @ 06/21/2008 at 7:46 pm

uugghh miley is disturbing, she used to be all inocent (cant spell)
now shes all oo i’m so hot look at my bra oo

QUE VÃO SE FUDE PORQUE ZANESSA VAI SER PARA SEMPRE A ASHELEY É QUE TEM QUE SE FUDE.
VOCÊS SUAS PIRANHAS TEM INVEJA DA ZANESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZANESSA EU TE AMO!!!!!!!!!!!

You do know that Noah and Braison arent the only siblings that miley cyrus has! she has an older brother called Trace Cyrus and he is in a band called the Metro Station!!! they are soooooo awsome!!
I hoped you alredy kno that! if you didnt then that is seriously LOW! cause you should know these kind of things!!!

i love most is miley and your brother braison
LOVE YOU MILEY AND BRAISON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!