Tim Burton's Sweet Stroll

Tim Burton's Sweet Stroll

Director Tim Burton and his Hot Topic spokesfamily go for a walk around chilly London in Hampstead on Wednesday (the day after Christmas).

Burton, 49, was accompanied by actress partner Helena Bonham Carter, 41, and son Billy-Ray, 4. Helena gave birth to a daughter nearly two weeks ago, tomorrow.

Tim‘s most recent movie Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, a blood-gushing adaptation from Stephen Sondheim‘s 1979 hit, is out in theaters now. It came in 5th at the box office this past weekend, pulling in a healthy $9.4 million. Hollywood, keep making more musicals!

It was also announced that Tim will be directing a film adaptation of Alice in Wonderland, which will feature live action and animation! WEEEEEEEEEEE! Filming of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland is scheduled to begin early 2008. Linda Woolverton (Beauty and the Beast) is working the script.

10+ pictures inside of Tim Burton‘s sweet stroll…

tim burton stroll 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Helena is very cute. You have to respect women with the name Helena. :P

*Expect several replies mocking her appearance*

*roll*

wHAT THE fREAK @ 12/28/2007 at 12:26 pm

good, I love Alice in WOnderland

nicole richee luv her @ 12/28/2007 at 12:32 pm

I’m a big fan of Helena’s, she is a great actress. I have many of her movies. Love her.

Never saw a picture of their boy. How cute is him..

They all look so right together. Billy is cute and appears to have lots of energy.

alittle weird.I never saw them in public together but suddenly after that blind item about one director who has problem with his wife suddenly they make an appearence.alittle weird.

but must say their son is so cute.

Damn. That’s one scary looking family!!!

CELEBREXviagara @ 12/28/2007 at 2:25 pm

what the hell is the kid wearing?? yuck!

Cuute pic!!!

Helena was amazing in Sweeney Todd!!

they’re like the adams family. LOL. very interesting.
but it’s so unique. and the boy is so cute. LOL

Gabi frones @ 12/28/2007 at 5:48 pm

omg !
i want so much to see ST ! but I live in brazil , and will be here just in 2008!
Alice in Wonderland by Tim Burton ? It gonna be so perfect! canĀ“t wait for it !

Isn’t the boy’s name Henry?

Tim Burton is a genius writer. Helena is a great actress. However, looks wise, eh, I don’t know. I don’t think these two should have reproduced.

Awesome! I can’t wait to see Alice in Wonderland

bbbbhjihjkhjklhjkl

trendyuen @ 12/29/2007 at 4:29 am

I thought Tim and Helena are partners? They are not married yet, just like his muse Johnny Depp and his wife.

Hey Yorick_Brown AHAHAHA.

They are not married, but indeed partners. De boy is cute! In one pic he looks a lot like dad, in another he looks like mum! Love this family, love Helena. Im very curious how the named their daughter!

I LOVE these two! One thing I can say about their clothes, etc…at least you’d never know they were stinking rich! Which I can’t say about other celebs…both actresses and directors alike! They live life normal…I like that!

Lol, I freakin love this crew

what the heck has she got on? looks like one good gust and it’s up up and away she goessssssssssss!

Helena and Tim are a good match for obvious reasons. I dont think that blind item was about them because it referred to a “hollywood couple”. Both Tim and Helena dislike hollywood, which is why they live in London. Does anyone know what came of that lawsuit against Tim by his ex-girlfriend (Lisa-Marie?) because she says he “promised to financially take care of” her for life or some such nonsense? I hope it was dismissed.

thatgirlxo @ 12/30/2007 at 9:24 pm

i love this whole family! more on them jared =)

I agree…that’s one scary family. The kid is cute….too bad he’s gonna get his ass kicked in school for wearing those clothes.

i love little Billy Ray Burton — i wonder what Indiana Rose Burton looks like— i bet she’s cute! i love Tim and Helena whoever doesn’t like them or thinks they’re freaks, then, screw them! they’re AWESOME!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All