Armani's Speedo Saturday

Armani's Speedo Saturday

Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani puts his best tan forward as he slips into a snug little speedo in the Caribbean on Saturday.

The 73-year-old designer is still looking quite fit!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Armani’s skimpy Saturday in speedos?

giorgio armani speedo 01
giorgio armani speedo 02
giorgio armani speedo 03
giorgio armani speedo 04
giorgio armani speedo 05

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Giorgio Armani, Shirtless

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

I’m not into 73 year olds, but dang he’s hot for a old ****! :-)

poodle puddle @ 12/30/2007 at 9:11 pm

there are some things that should be forbidden for the eyes…

God awful speedo but kudos for keeping in shape at that age!

Most American men don’t look that good in their 20′s and 30′s!! European men are hot, sophisticated and elegant..he looks fabulous. All you young guys with beer bellies won’t look as good as he does when you get old…and trust me..you WILL be old too!

só pra veronica okz @_@ ?
SHAGSGAFSHGFGHSFAGHASH.
essa é pra vocês americas felasdumapota .__. ;
THE BOOKS ON THE TABLE *O*
caaaaaaaaaaaaolho *k

pulguinhas em ação (H)
beijos na bunda ;*

he’s very fit but there is a thing as being age appropriate, even in swimwear, clearly this is not. so not.

hes bout dam de,ad where’s his depends ?

nice….
saggy sac

NOFFA, babei.. olia que gatinio lindo *o*
a barriga dele entoa.. séksy totauuuu *88888*
SHDUSHDUSHDUSHUDHSDUDHSUDHSA oi -q

AMERICA I HATE YOU :D, IM FROM BRASIL

I LOVE BRASIIIIIIIIIIIIL AND HATEEEEEE AMERICA UHUL x3

BY :*

teddy-booboo @ 12/30/2007 at 9:28 pm

Europe & Brazil has this bathing suit style for men….ewwww
but…Armani loos amazing. 150% better then a Vince Vaughn lol

His skin looks like broasted chicken.

that’s a 73 year old?? DANG!

hulla bulla @ 12/30/2007 at 9:35 pm

I cannot decide if I am impressed or disgusted. Brasil, America….who cares it is all the same after all anyway.

ALL I CAN SAY IS “WOW” at that age!

He looks fine for his age – and doesn’t give a _____what we think of him. heh heh

An Amazing Body – especially at that age but not so amazing to look at his package!

AS BRAZILIAN, I FELL ASHAMED OF SOME OF MY PEOPLE POSTING HERE,THOSE VERY INNAPROPRIATED COMMENTS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLAG PLEASE @ 12/30/2007 at 9:48 pm

TIME FOR CLEANUP JJ

Things that make you go EEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW

he’s fit for his age but in speedo’s [cough] eww

KRUNG KRUNG @ 12/30/2007 at 9:58 pm

for the love of peter pan, that’s what you called suicide, hehe.

Do not want but that’s pretty amazing for 73

Oh wow…first reaction was OH NO MUST CLOSE EYES! Then I realized he looks 1000000xs better than my old neighbor that walks around without a shirt on…he has man boobs and a GIANT beer belly that hangs over…*throws up in mouth*

reminds me of my uncle with his speedo. trust me not a pretty site. lol
anyways those European men can pull of anything.

Get me my heart attack medicine! And get some for him too. I didnt know 73 could look so good.

shoes4life @ 12/30/2007 at 10:07 pm

All I can think of is the scene from “Sex and The City” when Samantha was getting ready to get with her new 70 something year old boyfriend and he had to go to the bathroom and when he got up his ass was all saggy and she ran out of there so fast! HAHAHAHA!!! You go Mr. Armani I guess you say you earned your right to walk around like that!

He’s in good shape.

jared why post this?? eww

he still looks like he got his package.

gross! grandpa legs…with the hanging skin on the thighs. who says guys get more attractive as they age??
barf.

He looks really goooood. I just wonder if he’s had work done on the bod. If not then I really give him props for staying in such great shape.

Good for him.

BTW, who is the dude with the ponytail in the background? :-)

tennisbabe @ 12/30/2007 at 10:35 pm

it’s an armani swimwear and definitely he looks good for his age…kudos!

don't tase me bro !!! @ 12/30/2007 at 10:56 pm

whoa, daring bro, daring.

Ewww….ICK…..GROSS!!

Yeah, he’s in good shape, but VERY FEW men look good in a Speedo and he’s not one of them. Blech.

That is probably about as good as it gets for 73. Good on him!

(not a fan of speedo’s but he can wear them)

angelitoshii @ 12/30/2007 at 11:42 pm

Not all European men can look so fit like this. Come to think of German men who have big beer bellies….. As for Armani, he looks great for his age. He must be following a strict Mediterreanean diet with regular excercise.

ew. that is just so wrong.

Not bad for his age.

Glad he’s still in good health.

Passing Through @ 12/31/2007 at 1:36 am

Jesus, Jared! Dude…are ya tryin’ to give me nightmares or what?! You neeed to warning at the top of the page for this kind of stuff!

Passing Through @ 12/31/2007 at 1:37 am

BTW – I sincerely hope Armani didn’t “design” that Speedo thing himself…cuz shite like this could ruin his entire company!

My father was president of Speedo and I had the very first Speedo, fifty four years ago….Armani is wearing an Armani and not a Speedo. Just for the record.

liketheoldergents @ 12/31/2007 at 3:21 am

Give him some credit! He looks great for his age, fit, in proportion, and healthy. He’s got enough money to have the best bod, but if you’ve got it at that age, show it! Good for him!

PS Niiiika from Brasil is an idiot……don’t post on an American website if you don’t care for America and want American Celebu-dirt….idiot.

missalice @ 12/31/2007 at 5:33 am

Don’t make generalisations of European men.

There are fit European men and there are unfit… period, just like in every other place, maybe less morbidly obese than in the US….. so far, but beer bellies are everywhere in Europe.

He’s not overweight, but if that’s all you need to look quite fit, then okei.

73 yo doesn’t look good in swimwear no matter what. No muscles, no toned body, but why should an oldie look hot?

He’s in fabulous shape, but that’s no excuse for those speedos!

ihavenolife @ 12/31/2007 at 5:43 am

dude needs some board shorts. i don’t know what 73 yr old men’s bods look like but i’m pretty darn sure it doesn’t look as good as his.

I’m not into older people but, he looks pretty damn good for a 73 yr old…

I don’t know about Speedos at any age, but Mr. Armani looks quite well for his age.

Let 2008 be a great year for you. Do not spread hate on threads (all threads). Learn to respect cos if you do so, you will always be respected.

Dont leave in the past cos if you do there would be no future.

Happy 2008

He looks great for 73!!! Don’t they say that sun bathing is bad for your skin? This man is living proof for the opposite!

He’s old but for his age he has a great body!! Armani rulezza!

It doesn’t matter how fit you are; men shouldn’t wear panties.

Great body for his age.

And more yay!! He should be wearing short shorts instead. But for a 70 year old? kinda cool!

He look GREAT..better than some 30 yrs old…Tom cruise is salivating…ahhahaha

70 is the new 40.
ArMANi!

He looks damn GOOD!

He is Armani you know. So frankly, he can wear WHATEVER he wants. He wasn’t asking to be photographed you know?

And he’s a SERIOUS silver fox. Oww oww!!!

never ever ever show that picture again/ unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i dont stop laughing i am going to wet my pants..lol wow that was the funniest thing ever

There oughta be a law against publishing photos like these.

he looks really great at his age.
unfortunately not many men look that good in they 70′s.
unfortunately there are many men in they 30′s and 40′s who look much worst than mr.Armani.

SouthernYankee @ 12/31/2007 at 12:33 pm

American men just don’t have it on the europeans. They have style and class. I know I have lived in europe and I am from the US. Americans generally have hang ups about everything. I live in the south and god forbide if a guy comes into the pool area with a bathing suit like Georgio has on. But dang he looks wonderful for a gentlemen his age. But in general our US men are more faithful to their wives and I like that about american men. I love my country and I love europe and I wouldn’t think to insult anybody country. Shame on you that do that.

mildred l @ 12/31/2007 at 1:20 pm

ew lumps

LIFE AFTER @ 12/31/2007 at 3:47 pm

he is alright

That’s pretty amazing, alright. Really something to shoot for when one turns 73. He’s taken care of himself pretty well, alright. Younger men would love to have his body.

GROW UP AMERICA! If it were Sophia Loren or Joan Collins looking good at 70 in a bikini or 1 piece we would be singing their praises. We are taught to be soooo ashamed of the male body in this country that we are SCARED crapless of speedos! Europe has us so beat on that issue. Maybe to love your body here, if you are male, cast you as gay somehow…who knows, still a regressive view. Go on ARMANI!

His speedo is conservative for Europe folks
Maybe its time you do some travelling and see the rest of the world folks.
There is life in other parts of the world

Wow, @ 72 and look like that ?
Amazing!!

Happy New Year Jared !!

angie @ 12/30/2007 at 9:08 pm

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Good. Please choke on it.

Armani looks fine.

angelo - milan - @ 01/01/2008 at 12:32 pm

Take that.
Italian cusine..

House of mayhem @ 01/01/2008 at 12:46 pm

Arrest that man! He’s a grape smuggler!

He has the hips of a young Ursula Andress, but not in a good way.

Woof! Woof!

I just learned that speedos are kind of ‘unconvenient’ in the US. But here in italy they are just the traditional suit for the beach: really nothing to be amazed of. Maybe a little bit old-fashioned, but men like GA just *set up* trends, don’t follow them.
So… beware of puritanism ;)

You are all haters! He looks damn good! Need to find out what has given him the fountain of youth.

Gianluigi @ 01/01/2008 at 4:47 pm

Giorgio Armani ia a wellknown fan of good food and fitness but also of chirurgical treatments (look at his face)! I saw him more then once and I confirm that he is really good looking.
Anyway it is not so uncommon in Milan to meet similar men. For sure they belong to UPPER CLASS!

Americans better start to eat real italian food !! Not Mac Donald or Burger King!! Italians rule!!

Simply Fantastic!

paradossale @ 01/01/2008 at 6:55 pm

that’s italian style

Americans have a hang up about sex. Always have had, always will have. It comes from their puritanical roots. Americans live their sex vicariously, through movies, magazines, celebrity, and haven’t learned to accept other cultures. Not only that, they are grossly overweight. The average American woman 5’4″ and 165 lbs. That is why you’re getting all the “eww” posts on here. Because Americans are sexually repressed and have been conditioned to believe what is attractiveness, and what isn’t.

That’s one spicy meatball there! Mama mia!

adriano americano @ 01/02/2008 at 1:33 am

men wearing speedos? don’t see what the big deal is… americans, both male and female, are so prudish when it comes to men wearing anything less than parachute sized swimwear. GA looks fine and most men wish they will look that good when they turn 70.

newportjoey @ 01/02/2008 at 1:48 am

Damn,, Whose your Daddy, Your ******, Your MAN!!

fRANCESCO @ 01/02/2008 at 6:22 am

Delicious. He is so stilish

Give him credit, at any age he takes care of himself. I hope I have that kind of dedication at 54, let alone 73.

What is wrong with American women. They love the look of a healthy female body in a show it all bikini, but they can not handle the beauty of a man’s body in a speedo. weird. What is the problem?

Kudos to Giorgio for being in such great shape at his age. As mentioned on here, most American men at 20 don’t look anywhere near that great. Style and sophistication at that age should be something he should represent – not trying to look like a 20-something. It’s kind of like when someone over 30 wears Abercrombie and Fitch – just not age appropriate. He would look much better in someting less reveling and more subtle.

Wow..this is great pic of him and his fit look, so I am really impressed.
We all get older and this is the way it should be done. Keep it fit no matter what you’ll do. Find a way that fits for you and bit of time for weekly exercise and you’ll live better and longer life too.
Happy New Year to all here!

remember da truth @ 01/03/2008 at 6:16 pm

Love the muscle tone — that isn’t something lipo can do for you!

And people wonder when I go out with an older man — look around at all the lazy, flabby young men, and see how you can get sophistication AND a good body in an older man who takes care of himself!

It’s not about age; it’s all about what shape you are in and how healthy you are. He’s amazing.

Yup…….My Big B is 70ish now too …..Gotta get him one for his birthday tha’ts comin up real soon … same size.
He’ll probably go right out and book a vacation so I better get him a second gift. Any ideas ? Maybe a camera or a mask ?

11 niiiika(from Brazil my a***)

You aren’t brazilian. the language is from portugal. COWARD.

FRESHRAGGEDYANN @ 01/07/2008 at 3:32 pm

EWWW THATS JUST SICK AND WRONG

stupid american people…! he s very hot and in shape for someone that old. He sould be an example for all of you fat fat brainless people… ah! I m from argentina, where everyone it s good looking!!!

He looks good for his age.
Why do people in the uS freak out about speedos? They don’t drag in the water and you can get sun. WOmen are in bras in panties, yet somehow its too risque for men to wear little clothing for swimming.

Shut the **** up you prudish yanks. Armani looks great in his speedo, especially for someone who is 73. Do you yankees seriously think that you can teach Italians about fashion? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WOW!!!

Love him : )

nick stark @ 03/15/2009 at 9:37 pm

Wow, I hope I look that amazing at 73! He’s fit and tan, and more importantly comfortable and confident in his skin. I actually think he’d look better in a square cut, but it’s all good!

It’s discriminative to enact that elephantine gun adjudge the still and all immensity as I do. Look after blogging my co-worker and peradventure someday we can meet to recede on a toot a beer or something.
I produce results r‚clame to added your blog on my aggravate pants catalogue of readed blogs.

You made various good points there. I did a search on the theme and found a good number of persons will have the same opinion with your blog.

Thank you for all of your hard work on this website. My mum take interest in managing research and it’s really obvious why. My partner and i hear all of the lively way you produce useful guidelines by means of this web blog and boost contribution from people on that point plus our own princess is without a doubt becoming educated a lot. Have fun with the remaining portion of the year. You’re carrying out a fabulous job.