Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Armani's Speedo Saturday

Armani's Speedo Saturday

Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani puts his best tan forward as he slips into a snug little speedo in the Caribbean on Saturday.

The 73-year-old designer is still looking quite fit!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Armani’s skimpy Saturday in speedos?

giorgio armani speedo 01
giorgio armani speedo 02
giorgio armani speedo 03
giorgio armani speedo 04
giorgio armani speedo 05

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Giorgio Armani, Shirtless

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

Do not want but that’s pretty amazing for 73

Oh wow…first reaction was OH NO MUST CLOSE EYES! Then I realized he looks 1000000xs better than my old neighbor that walks around without a shirt on…he has man boobs and a GIANT beer belly that hangs over…*throws up in mouth*

reminds me of my uncle with his speedo. trust me not a pretty site. lol
anyways those European men can pull of anything.

Get me my heart attack medicine! And get some for him too. I didnt know 73 could look so good.

shoes4life @ 12/30/2007 at 10:07 pm

All I can think of is the scene from “Sex and The City” when Samantha was getting ready to get with her new 70 something year old boyfriend and he had to go to the bathroom and when he got up his ass was all saggy and she ran out of there so fast! HAHAHAHA!!! You go Mr. Armani I guess you say you earned your right to walk around like that!

He’s in good shape.

jared why post this?? eww

he still looks like he got his package.

gross! grandpa legs…with the hanging skin on the thighs. who says guys get more attractive as they age??
barf.

He looks really goooood. I just wonder if he’s had work done on the bod. If not then I really give him props for staying in such great shape.

Good for him.

BTW, who is the dude with the ponytail in the background? :-)

tennisbabe @ 12/30/2007 at 10:35 pm

it’s an armani swimwear and definitely he looks good for his age…kudos!

don't tase me bro !!! @ 12/30/2007 at 10:56 pm

whoa, daring bro, daring.

Ewww….ICK…..GROSS!!

Yeah, he’s in good shape, but VERY FEW men look good in a Speedo and he’s not one of them. Blech.

That is probably about as good as it gets for 73. Good on him!

(not a fan of speedo’s but he can wear them)

angelitoshii @ 12/30/2007 at 11:42 pm

Not all European men can look so fit like this. Come to think of German men who have big beer bellies….. As for Armani, he looks great for his age. He must be following a strict Mediterreanean diet with regular excercise.

ew. that is just so wrong.

Not bad for his age.

Glad he’s still in good health.

Passing Through @ 12/31/2007 at 1:36 am

Jesus, Jared! Dude…are ya tryin’ to give me nightmares or what?! You neeed to warning at the top of the page for this kind of stuff!

Passing Through @ 12/31/2007 at 1:37 am

BTW – I sincerely hope Armani didn’t “design” that Speedo thing himself…cuz shite like this could ruin his entire company!

My father was president of Speedo and I had the very first Speedo, fifty four years ago….Armani is wearing an Armani and not a Speedo. Just for the record.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All