Armani's Speedo Saturday

Armani's Speedo Saturday

Italian fashion designer Giorgio Armani puts his best tan forward as he slips into a snug little speedo in the Caribbean on Saturday.

The 73-year-old designer is still looking quite fit!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Armani’s skimpy Saturday in speedos?

giorgio armani speedo 01
giorgio armani speedo 02
giorgio armani speedo 03
giorgio armani speedo 04
giorgio armani speedo 05

Photos: Big Pictures/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Giorgio Armani, Shirtless

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All
liketheoldergents @ 12/31/2007 at 3:21 am

Give him some credit! He looks great for his age, fit, in proportion, and healthy. He’s got enough money to have the best bod, but if you’ve got it at that age, show it! Good for him!

PS Niiiika from Brasil is an idiot……don’t post on an American website if you don’t care for America and want American Celebu-dirt….idiot.

missalice @ 12/31/2007 at 5:33 am

Don’t make generalisations of European men.

There are fit European men and there are unfit… period, just like in every other place, maybe less morbidly obese than in the US….. so far, but beer bellies are everywhere in Europe.

He’s not overweight, but if that’s all you need to look quite fit, then okei.

73 yo doesn’t look good in swimwear no matter what. No muscles, no toned body, but why should an oldie look hot?

He’s in fabulous shape, but that’s no excuse for those speedos!

ihavenolife @ 12/31/2007 at 5:43 am

dude needs some board shorts. i don’t know what 73 yr old men’s bods look like but i’m pretty darn sure it doesn’t look as good as his.

I’m not into older people but, he looks pretty damn good for a 73 yr old…

I don’t know about Speedos at any age, but Mr. Armani looks quite well for his age.

Let 2008 be a great year for you. Do not spread hate on threads (all threads). Learn to respect cos if you do so, you will always be respected.

Dont leave in the past cos if you do there would be no future.

Happy 2008

He looks great for 73!!! Don’t they say that sun bathing is bad for your skin? This man is living proof for the opposite!

He’s old but for his age he has a great body!! Armani rulezza!

It doesn’t matter how fit you are; men shouldn’t wear panties.

Great body for his age.

And more yay!! He should be wearing short shorts instead. But for a 70 year old? kinda cool!

He look GREAT..better than some 30 yrs old…Tom cruise is salivating…ahhahaha

70 is the new 40.
ArMANi!

He looks damn GOOD!

He is Armani you know. So frankly, he can wear WHATEVER he wants. He wasn’t asking to be photographed you know?

And he’s a SERIOUS silver fox. Oww oww!!!

never ever ever show that picture again/ unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i dont stop laughing i am going to wet my pants..lol wow that was the funniest thing ever

There oughta be a law against publishing photos like these.

he looks really great at his age.
unfortunately not many men look that good in they 70′s.
unfortunately there are many men in they 30′s and 40′s who look much worst than mr.Armani.

SouthernYankee @ 12/31/2007 at 12:33 pm

American men just don’t have it on the europeans. They have style and class. I know I have lived in europe and I am from the US. Americans generally have hang ups about everything. I live in the south and god forbide if a guy comes into the pool area with a bathing suit like Georgio has on. But dang he looks wonderful for a gentlemen his age. But in general our US men are more faithful to their wives and I like that about american men. I love my country and I love europe and I wouldn’t think to insult anybody country. Shame on you that do that.

mildred l @ 12/31/2007 at 1:20 pm