Dannielynn Birkhead is Not a Happy Baby

Dannielynn Birkhead is Not a Happy Baby

Larry Birkhead shields crying daughter Dannielynn, 15 months, after arriving at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Sunday.

25+ pictures inside of Dannielynn Birkhead looking like one unhappy baby…

dannielynn birkhead crying 01
dannielynn birkhead crying 26
dannielynn birkhead crying 27

Photos: MO/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Dannielynn Birkhead, Larry Birkhead

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

No way, am i first?!?!?! I don’t even care about this post but i’m first… YEAH!!!

haleypastachios @ 12/31/2007 at 3:52 pm

awwwwww
….

haleypastachios @ 12/31/2007 at 3:53 pm

oh, i guess i wasnt first…haa

danielyn needs a mom for sure:(

Passing Through @ 12/31/2007 at 3:58 pm

What a famewh#re! Nobody walks with their baby facing forward like that unless they want the ratzi taking pictures of the kid.

That close-up picture of Dannielynn looks like when Anna Nicole made those stupid looking faces…which were almost all of the time.

Poor kid. This is what she will get to look forward to her whole life. Can you imagine the life this kid’s going to have? I feel sorry for her.

Why does it look like he can’t hold a baby?

She either has a lazy eye or is cross-eyed. I noticed this before on her but it’s really obvious here. I wonder if there’s a video of this? If the child is flapping her legs like she always does and her hands I’m suspecting there might be some problems there and I hate saying that.

This is a child…let her be.

Why does he carry her like that ? anyone can take her picture turn her around poor kid

penny lane @ 12/31/2007 at 4:15 pm

Dannielynn, looks like a poor tired jet lagged baby and the flashing lights of the camera’s probably upset her. Anyone who has ever dealt with a over tired wriggling baby will know you hold on to them however you can.

tom cruise holds suri like that too

Feel such compassion for this little girl…

After all these months, he doesn’t know how to hold nor physically bond with her as a parent. Nobody carries their child the way he carries her and here we see, again, how he smothers her face (a frightening thing on behalf of a little child) to prevent anyone getting a photo of her with the exception of those he sells or arranges on E.T. to exploit her to the world.

We only want to know that she can “walk”, “talk”, and matures naturally and successfully by the time she is ready to make her own decisions aside from those of her biological father and her biological mother’s former circle. Her mother surrounded herself with absolute losers the last 12 years of her life.

Happynewyear @ 12/31/2007 at 4:32 pm

She’s such a beautiful child, I just hope to God that she finds some true love and stability in her life. As a mother of three children under three, I had twins…you see first hand how important it is for children her age to have that strength of bond with their parents, I fear this child is lacking!! It breaks my heart to see her with this man, she needs her mother, although I don’t think her real mother would have been much good to her!!

alexia aubery @ 12/31/2007 at 4:34 pm

dannielynn is a beautiful baby girl

Someone need to teach Larry how to hold a baby.

The baby will continue to have emotional and physical problems as she grows. Her mother took drugs and alcohol while pregnant and this is what can happen. The poor baby has no chance for a normal life at all..

I always thought she looked alot like her daddy but as she’s become older I see more Anna as well. How sad to grow up without a Mom. I couldn’t imagine. Poor thing.

This poor little girl. Undoubtedly very tired from travelling and tons of photographers around…… is it any wonder she is upset?

I feel so sorry for Danni Lynn!

Dannielynn is a beautiful child. She got the best of both, but maybe they are waiting till she gets a little older to correct the eye problem. I noticed it only because when I was a child I had the same thing. Hopefully Larry is just waiting till she’s old enough to get it. It’s scary for any parent to put your child under. I’m sure he’s aware of it, and on top of it.

Oh poor Dannielynn :-( Why is he squashing her face like that? I can understand not wanting the paps to take her photo but it looks like his face on her hand is whats upset her :-(
I hate paps >:-x There should be a law against them photographing babies. Plus they shouldn’t be lurking around airports catching people unawares.

kellygrrrl @ 12/31/2007 at 5:22 pm

hasn’t this goose laid the golden egg yet?
she should be owning her own Gulfstream-5 by now.

Aww, so precious.