Elisha Cuthbert Bikini Pictures

Elisha Cuthbert Bikini Pictures

Former 24 star Elisha Cuthbert slips into a cute two-toned bikini and puffs away on her cancer stick during a cigarette break in Miami’s South Beach.

Elisha, 25, will be starring in My Sassy Girl, a remake of the highly successful 2001 Korean film of the same name. My Sassy Girl was directed by Yann Samuell and is scheduled to be released in 2008. Jesse Bradford plays her love interest.

20+ Elisha Cuthbert bikini pictures inside…

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Elisha’s strapless bandeau bikini — HOT or NOT?

elisha cuthbert bikini pictures 01

• Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

1st..
She needs to eat some food.. or talk to Jennifer Love Hewitt..

I don’t like it

wow first again? I’m on a roll

NOOO okay… 3rd

whois she:S?ew

Does anyone know the bikini top’s brand?

markii187 @ 12/31/2007 at 4:40 pm

Ewww – My Sassy Girl remake?! Nooo!

Leave that movie alone! >_

messy marvin @ 12/31/2007 at 4:47 pm

that pic of her putting the ciggy in her mouth is so unattractive. she looks like a *****.

she looks like she doesnt know how to smoke a cig and the strapless bikini is aweful! ick!

kellygrrrl @ 12/31/2007 at 5:20 pm

really unattractive.
she looks like a piece of trash

She’s probably going to ruin My Sassy Girl…so I’m gonna bash her and call her a dirty smoker! BOO!

stellar sophie @ 12/31/2007 at 5:44 pm

yea SERIOUSLY leave ALL asian remakes alone!!! especially My Sassy Girl!?!?!

WHAT? She’s going to take Jun Ji-hyun’s role? No! NO! NO!
I agree, LEAVE SASSY GIRL AS IT IS.

I LOVE HER SHADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the mismatched two piece no

my sassy girl!!!!!!! i’m not sure an American remake would work…

Does any remake actuallly work?! Except for the odd few movies (Dawn of the Dead springs to mind…).

what happened to her? she was a beauty in The Girl Next Door, so pretty but now? She needs a makeover and needs to drop the cancer sticks.

Portmanteau @ 12/31/2007 at 8:55 pm

I would suck her nipples…..and *** inside of her p@ssy so that she would ooze my juices…..for days.

needs a full suit @ 12/31/2007 at 9:14 pm

that is one nasty messed up looking body..pic 4 ewwww,,cow thighs and caved in hunch over looking walk,,ew.

Portmanteau @ 12/31/2007 at 9:26 pm

She looks a little tired, but she was just worn out from the all night f^cking she got from Portmanteau…..P.S. Portamanteau is another word for t@int.

gross.. she looks like gutter-trash..she used to be so cute. and those dior glossy shades are soooo over. she needs to work on her posture and slim up a bit.

I think her body looks hot.

she needs to seriously put on some sunscreen because that is a serious sunburn on her chest. Ouch!!!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All