Jennifer Hudson Goes Suri Style

Jennifer Hudson Goes Suri Style

Jennifer Hudson (in Donna Karan) takes a page from from the Suri Cruise Style Handbook and sports a new do at the Setai Hotel on Monday during the New Year’s Eve celebration in Miami Beach, Florida.

“I’m so thrilled to be performing at The Setai for such a prestigious New Year’s Eve celebration,” said the Dreamgirls star.

When asked what her wishes were for 2008, she said, “My New Year’s resolution is to focus more and always be happy, even though I work all the time.”

Later in the evening, Jennifer changed attire into a snug, fire-engine red, below-the-knee sleeveless dress with plunging décolleté, also by Donna Karan.

Hudson performed four tracks from her upcoming album, including the number-one track “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going,” from the hit movie Dreamgirls.

jennifer hudson suri style 01
jennifer hudson suri style 02
jennifer hudson suri style 03
jennifer hudson suri style 04
jennifer hudson suri style 05

Photos: Ralph Notaro/Manny Hernandez Photos, eNewsbuzz
Posted to: Jennifer Hudson

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

yeah! she’s doing her thang depite all the haters!

Wow, everyone’s really rocking the Suri hairsyle. It’s the 00′s version of the Rachel hairdo :).

I love her! Iwish her all the best in the new year! can’t wait to hear her album.

she look stupid

antonia aka toni @ 01/02/2008 at 5:37 pm

6th.
look at the second pic of her bein in the red dress.
its blurry by her err…******
LMAO

antonia aka toni @ 01/02/2008 at 5:37 pm

***** is pu sssy

It’s probably a wig, and, please, so anyone who has bangs is going to be emulating a 2 year old? Ay yi ya….

Yuck just when I thought she couldn’t get uglier

I really like her hair here…I hate the red dress, but the white Donna Karan is stunning. I also really love her eye makeup- it’s perfect.

—see my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

She’s a scientologist?

Good for her. I’m glad for her success, but i really wish she would stop that blowing kiss pose. It annoys me for some reason.

Lillianne @ 01/02/2008 at 5:59 pm

I love her but she really needs a stylist. Talk about What Not To Wear! And the makeup makes her look like she is in the wax museum.

oh I love her soooooo much. And I am telling you!!! hahaha

She looks pregnant in the red dress. And, what’s up with the blurry spot in the crotch area in the second red dress pick? Was she swetting down there, or, worse, camel toe?

red dress isn’t the best choice, jen, sweety…

she’s way to beautiful of a woman to try to pull this off…

oh well at least she’s rocking the dress!

HATE HER! SHE WAS WITH THAT GUY FOR HOW LONG BEFORE SHE WAS FAMOUS AND NOW SHE IS HOOKING UP WITH STARS. LOUD MOUTH STUCK UP FAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HATED HER ON IDOL GLAD WHEN SHE GOT THE BOOT. HATE HER IN DREAMGIRLS WISH SHE WOULD JUST FADE INTO NOTHING AGAIN! CAN’T EVEN SING ALL THAT GREAT!!!!! GOT ALL THOSE AWARDS BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES THE FABULOUS BEYONCE’!!!!!!!

This is a no, no. Pancake shade lighter makeup with the bra almost showing and fabric so snug she probably couldn’t power walk without ripping something. I have long wished for her to tone it down. Full figured does not have to equal tacky.

Bad haircut. Even Suri doesn’t wear it well. I don’t get it.

He-who-shall-not-be-named @ 01/02/2008 at 8:09 pm

I thought the white dress did her justice and made her appear slim,actually i thought she had lost weight until i saw her picture in the red dress.

Her feet looks funny in those peep-toe thoes, like they want to get the hell out! She should get better manicure, since her fingers are not her best assets! But who are we to judge?

blueangel @ 01/02/2008 at 8:15 pm

She needs to get rid of that wig and stop blowing kisses like the rest of the celebs. Blowing kisses is only cute if you are under 5 years old.

Why she looks like Melinda Doolittle to me?!

ew ew and ewwwww…is all i can say.

shes cool but i think that she should have gone for something less exsposed i just think that the fam is getting to her like look how meany times she blew kissis i dont no somthing just does’t seam right.
but she great at what she does

xoxo hipper keep doing what your doing girl!

oh and the red drees it a bit to kingy u can see her love handes :(

cant stand her @ 01/02/2008 at 11:17 pm

nothing can help this fug drag queen..its not her weight either. dont like her…she has a bad attitude,,watched a few video’s with her on it,she thinks shes all that.ewwwwwwwwwwww

Someone should seriously teach this woman about undergarments to wear in these dresses. She needs a girdle because she shakes like jello. Not cute. JHud need to listen to Queen Latifah about how to dress for occasions.

not a diva @ 01/02/2008 at 11:46 pm

She needs to loose the Captain and Tenille mushroom styled hair. ITA she is foul. that movie had some poor performances by so called actresses/actors..she was one of them..Fantasia doesnt have such an ego and sounds better.

It’s a cross between Tootie from The Facts of Life and Dora the Explorer.

cybergurl @ 01/03/2008 at 2:14 am

Whoever made this fat ***** a ‘star’ should be sent to the gulag.

Yes, I agree that she is talented and has done very well for herself. But I’m sorry Jennifer, the outfits and the make up are really really bad and seem to be getting worse. However, if she feel good like this then I guess good for her.

Well well, and who said Shiloh was the most powerful celeb baby? Or was it influencial? I say Suri cruise is going to be a star. Shiloh is not even among the most popular on this site.

joneblaze @ 01/03/2008 at 6:19 am

She really looks amazing wow

Some of you people really need to stop hating! Jennifer Hudson is a beautiful girl with a great personality. Furthermore, she can wear what the hell she wants, as long as she’s comfortable. I can’t wait for her CD to drop….i will be waiting in Bestbuy’s parking lot when her album drops.

She looks like a stuffed sausage, another person whose career willnot fly because way toomany people in the public cant help but dislike her..and she did it all by herself..ahahahh

Simon help..please get rid of her

I loooove her! Her voice is unbelievable.

caliblonde @ 01/03/2008 at 10:00 am

she looks good

yall r haters..leave her alone…let her do her thing she doesnt care about u

34&37 Miapocca's fat azz @ 01/03/2008 at 10:46 am

34 and 37 the same hateful self hating fat hoe. Changing names again..Man Miahoecunt you are a joke on this blog now…and so obvious when you change names..you so hate the JPs and their kids.. among others, but especially them,,youre a sad fat loser who lives on JJ and spew hate in many different names. You are pathetic.

How the hell is that a Suri hairstyle?

She can sing ******* she will always have a career, if not in ole fake ass Hollywood some where else. Hate on Haters!

tacky and lame.

lmfao @ pic 4, geez

she’s a diva, hate her.

She’s a regular church chick that will never look or be exciting.

lmao @ the person that called her hair “captain and teneille” – i’m done…… rotflmao!!!!!!
nothing’s cute about her and her singing and acting can be found in any baptist church. i’ve never been on her to be over her. she’s whack – i’m done.

Is her dad Joshua Jackson too?

I saw a side view pic of her in the red dress on another site and she looked like she was about 3mths preggs.

After looking at that pic, I thought she may have forgotten to put on her spanks, but looking at the first pic here of her in the red dress, I can see the knee length spankx imprint on her leg through her dress. If spankx couldn’t hold her stomach in, then she need to lipo that **** out if she wanna wear form fitting dresses. That red dress is NOT THE BUSINESS if you’re sporting a gut.

There go satan again trying to discourage Jennifer. Keep on laughing at the devil, I am laughing because he know he can not stop what God has blessed. Jennifer God is taking you even higher in 2008. Every time they look around they will be hearing about Jennifer Hudon. I will be sitting back laughing at the haters (Satan). Not by might, nor by power but by my spirit says the Lord. Praying for you. ds

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.