Kanye West is a Connect Four Loser

Kanye West is a Connect Four Loser

Kanye West makes his first public statement since the passing of his mother. About Connect Four! In short, Beyonce is a legendary Connect Four champion!

Here’s Kanye‘s latest blog entry from his official website:

“When I was in Europe I would play this game for hours and hours… it helped me zone out. Everybody would get envolved… [sic] Derrick Dudley (Common‘s manager) and Consequence were the best other than me… I beat LexiDon C beat JayTony Williams beat Common… but every now and then people would speak of this legendary connect 4 champion……….. BEYONCE!!! I had 2 play her!…so last night at Jay‘s new 40/40 club in Las Vegas (which is sidebar, crazy big w/ 24krt gold flooring, Black Jack tables, $500 slot machines,the biggest projection screen in the universe and the best turkey burgers I’ve ever had in my life) she beat me 9 times in a row! (and I didn’t even spaz lol) here’s a photo of the only game I won!

Happy new year everybody…”

A few more pictures below of Kanye West bouncing back…

kanye west connect four loser 01
kanye west connect four loser 02
kanye west connect four loser 03

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
moviemadness @ 01/02/2008 at 6:44 pm

aww….

It’s good to see bee dressed down for once and Kanye getting back to good after everything

It’s sort of cute to see celebs acting like quirky, real people…I always thought of Beyonce as rather stuck-up, and not as a Connect 4 type of person.

—see my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

She is always @ her most gorgeous toned down and if she could only take that concept to the red carpet you couldn’t touch her. But I guess being a diva means over the top? Cute story.

Beyonce is super talented, super cute and now a Super Connect 4 champ. I love seeing her in her natural complexion. She’s been wearing bronzer so long people forget how naturally light she is. Go ‘head Ms. Beyonce – you’re the best in everything you do!!!

Im happy hes smiling again (:

AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

That makes me smile. I’m glad Kanye is bouncing back….

that’s really cute

He-who-shall-not-be-named @ 01/02/2008 at 8:18 pm

Probably Kanye is thinking “…why does Jay gotta have this chick? I’ve got looks, my lyrics are not gangsta rap,and I’m winning grammy’s..”

I’m sure he was trying to make a pass at her and let her win the whole time!

it seems he won because beyonce was letting him win… ;-D

I like it. Glad they get to just be normal

ugh i know how you feel kanye, i stink at connect four!

BEYONCE-STAN @ 01/02/2008 at 11:12 pm

aaaaaaaaaawwww love it!

great game @ 01/02/2008 at 11:14 pm

Much luv to you Kanye..I love- love that game..I almost always win..:smile:

that is SO CUTE

This is so cute. It’s cool to see stars just having fun together.

I’m really happy he is up to having fun again after his dear mother’s passing. Beyonce is looking cute.

Wedding Peach @ 01/03/2008 at 4:45 am

It’s good to see Kanye happy, and to know that he’s surrounded by friends who’ll be with him until his heart heals.

aww kayne is so cute. he seems really nice.

caliblonde @ 01/03/2008 at 9:57 am

Lol thats cute

How wonderfully mentally challenging of both of them to play Connect Four. Next they’ll be playing jacks.

I’m glad to see kanye doing well. And beyonce is always a class act. For those of you wondering why she doesn’t dress down more it is because she is an entertainer. Most people dress up to go to the office but when they come home they get comfortable. Beyonce is no different but looks great either way.

ah, i used to play it with my bro when i was young
Arab Aquarius