Happy 25th Birthday, Kate Bosworth!

Happy 25th Birthday, Kate Bosworth!

Kate Bosworth celebrates her 25th birthday on Sydney’s sunny Harbor Beach in Australia on Wednesday.

The birthday babe spent the day with model boyfriend James Rousseau and a female friend.

Happy Birthday to Kate the Great! Sunglasses by one of her fave brands, Chloe.

15+ pictures inside of Kate Bosworth‘s 25th birthday…

kate bosworth 25th birthday 01
kate bosworth 25th birthday 14
kate bosworth 25th birthday 15

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
KRUNG KRUNG @ 01/02/2008 at 2:06 pm

cute

She looks healthier and happy.

awesome.
happy birthday

Happy Birthday, Ms. Kate!!

She looks beautiful!

extra large @ 01/02/2008 at 3:22 pm

how big is this losers 4head enormous ewwwwwwww

she is australian, please anwer?

looking chummy with female friend. I’d respect her a lot more if she came out already. This pretending to be straight when it’s obvious she’s not is getting old.

oooba dooba @ 01/02/2008 at 3:59 pm

Happy Birthday Kate! May you have many more and stay healthy!

Good punch line, Ricki, but quite a few people would say the same thing about Orlando…… At least Kate can stick to one man and commit. Orlando seems to be all over the place, from clubs to models to actresses, and just plain unstable. Unfortunately, while that may NOT be the person he really is, his image is suffering as a result of some of his choices, including his public behavior. Kate has learned to more or less quietly go about her business. She doesn’t get the same amount of press with James that she got with Orlando, generally speaking. Wish Orlando would try to get less press. Hanging out with the models and actresses at Hyde, Green Door, Ago, Il Sole, etc, while saying he wants his privacy is, like you said, “getting old.” Some people think HE should come out already. He can be as chummy and physical with HIS male friends as he is with his female friends. Again, another funny punch line. While I don’t he’s gay, I do think he played the game 50/50 with Kate, and now people can see that for themselves. If he doesn’t like the attention getting types, he can avoid dating them.

Then again, many actors are addicted to attention and getting photographed, I think.

I like her, she seems refreshing but she really is pale, skinny and unattractive here.

LOL. No punchline that’s what’s really funny about it.

And yawn to the rest of your post………..

Happy Birthday Kate! You look amazing.

She looks happy with James and at least he has never tired to cash in on her fame by talking to the press about how he is dating a Hollywood actress like that fameho Kerr has been doing.
I have a lot more respect for both Kate and James now.

LOL Oompa. It’s not a punchline which is what’s the really funny part.

And to the rest of your post, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

[~Famous~] @ 01/02/2008 at 4:33 pm

i would really love to say something nice about her, but i cant say she’s cute… that would be an obvious lie. lol

Mr. Barky von Schauzer @ 01/02/2008 at 4:44 pm

“Good punch line, Ricki, but quite a few people would say the same thing about Orlando…… ”

Wow, it only took 10 posts to get in the Obligatory Extraneous Orlando Mention.

Now tell us again that this void is capable of becoming famous on her own.

Katefan#1 @ 01/02/2008 at 5:54 pm

Just because lame Orlando Bloom fans can’t let go isn’t Kate’s problem.

oooba dooba @ 01/02/2008 at 6:20 pm

Sorry Ricki, but Kate IS famous in her own right and in her own way at this point. She seems to be doing fine without her ex. And it only took 9 posts for someone to make a snide remark about her sexuality. Heaven forbid she be happy with James! I’m happy for her!

The reason I pointed out your remark about Kate’s sexuality, which is only YOUR opinion by the way and not FACT, is because the same snide remarks have been made about Orlando in the past. I think people can be physically affectionate with members of the opposite sex without automatically being labeled gay. You don’t know what her sexual preferences are any more than I do. So, does her gayness make Orlando gay for having been with her for nearly 4 years? Were they bearding each other?

Speaking for myself, I’m happy for Kate. Wherever her life and career takes her, I just hope she remains healthy and maintains good self esteem. I think it’s great to see James treat her with respect, and not take 2 years to even acknowledge her! Kate’s relationship with James speaks volumes about what was lacking in her relationship with Orlando.

She seems to be doing much better in her personal life than Orlando is at the moment. Have you noticed that, Ricki? Have you noticed how much better she looks with James, not only in terms of her physical appearance but in terms of their body language? Maybe Orlando’s gay or bi. Have you thought about that? When a man has to chase that many skirts while claiming he wants his privacy, and making certain he gets attention by going to all the trendy places with his friends and models and actresses, it just makes an interesting statement to me.

If you’re going to bash Kate and make snide remarks about her sexuality, you can expect her fans and other people to point out that Orlando’s track record ain’t so great in some areas, and her gayness would mean that the relationship she had with Orlando was fake, which would mean he lied.

I’ve seen you post elsewhere, Ricki, and it’s always the same Kate bashing. She’s getting on with her life and is doing fine! It seems some people have a hard time dealing with that and accepting it. Orlando, however, seems to be surrounded by negative Karma. I wonder what he did to deserve that…..

Snide remarks work both ways.

oooba dooba @ 01/02/2008 at 6:37 pm

I seem to recall Orlando kissing Dominic Monahan on the lips at one of the LOTR premieres. He also has kissed Viggo on the face and possibly on the mouth. Kate has been physically affectionate with female friends. So, physical affection between members of the same sex means someone is gay? I don’t think so. Opposite sex or same sex, physical warmth and affection between people is normal, natural and healthy. If Kate is gay for holding hands or walking with a woman’s arm around her, then Orlando is gay for kissing Dom and Viggo. Fair enough – for those people who use that kind of rationale, which I don’t.

happy 4 Kate! @ 01/02/2008 at 6:51 pm

I’m not exactly a Kate Bosworth fan, but it’s painfully obvious that she’s much better off without Orlando. No one knows the exact reason for their break-up, but she had to be fed up with him for her to just shut him down like that. I don’t think I would have been strong enough to leave his fine ass! I just hope he finds the same happiness she’s found because he’s seemed to have aged 10 years since he’s been f*cking around with that famewhore Cabbage Patch Kid with the Barbie doll body. He doesn’t seem happy about anything at all anymore. I kiss the old, happy Orlando.

happy 4 Kate! @ 01/02/2008 at 7:03 pm

…I mean I miss the old, happy Orlando. Freudian slip, i guess.

DOOBIE DOOBIE DOO @ 01/02/2008 at 7:23 pm

“but she had to be fed up with him for her to just shut him down like that”

How do you know SHE shut HIM down?

“Sorry Ricki, but Kate IS famous in her own right and in her own way at this point. ”

Kate is where she is now because of her association with Orlando. If they hadn’t pimped that relationship, most people wouldn’t give a flying fig who she was. As it stands, most people don’t know who she is. Ask people on the street if they know who she is and I guarantee most people will either say “WHO?” or “Wasn’t she that chick that dated Orlando Bloom?”

“She seems to be doing much better in her personal life than Orlando is at the moment.”

Wait a minute, are you one of those idiots that think you have to be in a relationship in order to validate your personal life or have any self-worth? Get a friggin’ life. Orlando’s personal life is just fine – just because he’s not splashed all over the tabloids anymore (and gee, isn’t that telling? His relationship with Kate was all over the tabloids, her relationship with James is in the tabloids, but Orlando manages to keep a relatively low profile. Hmmmmm, very interesting!) doesn’t mean he doesn’t have a personal life. Kate’s the one with the issues – I think she and Orlando had been broken up for about five seconds before she hooked up with James, so it seems like she’s the one who has the problem, not Orlando. He seems to be quite comfortable being by himself and doesn’t feel the need to hop from one relationship to the other.

I’ll agree that she seems happier without Orlando, but have you seen Orlando lately? He’s the happiest I’ve seen him in YEARS and has been since he got rid of her.

“When a man has to chase that many skirts while claiming he wants his privacy, and making certain he gets attention by going to all the trendy places with his friends and models and actresses, it just makes an interesting statement to me.”

Apparently, you’re also stupid enough to believe every woman he’s been said to have been with. You shouldn’t believe everything you read, sweetheart. All Orlando has to do is say hello to someone and the tabs will hook him up with her. As for hanging out with models and actresses, well, sugar, those are his peers. He’s an actor. Actors hang out with other actors. I hang out with people I work with.

And as for Kate’s sexuality, I know people who know people. They have inside info, so what’s been posted by others has been backed up by more than just tabloid photos.

I respect her fans a lot more when they actually care about what is going on with HER instead her of past loves. At least then the adoration is genuine.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All