Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Katherine Heigl's Wedding Interview

Katherine Heigl's Wedding Interview

Here are some extra tidbits about Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley‘s wedding day via OK! magazine:

What was the most moving moment of the day?
Katherine: When Brandon Whyde sang as a tribute to my brother [Jason, who passed away in 1986] and Josh’s sister who died as a baby. They are two people who should’ve been there and weren’t. We wanted to honor them in some way.

Whose idea was it to have T.R. Knight as a groomsman?
Josh: It was my idea because he’s become such a good friend. He’s a really solid, smart guy. [The bridesmaid rumor] was never the case. People just make things up. It starts to get really weird.

How did you choose your rings?
Katherine: Mine is a diamond-and-sapphire eternity band. I designed both with my jeweler Ryan Ryan, who also did the engagement ring and does all my red carpet jewelry. For Josh, since he’s a rocker,I wanted him to have a funky band, so it’s wide platinum.
Josh: It looks like it’s been woven; it twinkles a bit, like it has tiny diamonds. I was kind of nervous about what she would have me wear, but I thought, “This girl’s cool; she’ll do something cool for me.”

Earlier this morning, I posted pictures from Katherine Heigl‘s wedding but be sure to pick up the hard copy of the issue for the full interview and full photo spread, on newsstands now!

John Parra/Getty

zanessa fan @ 01/02/2008 at 4:06 pm

zanessa fan @ 01/02/2008 at 4:07 pm

yey i was just first woooohhh

keep it real @ 01/02/2008 at 4:09 pm

Your a loser.end of

4th…i dont lyk her

Her new husband is good looking, why have they photoshopped him to make him look very horrible?

[~Famous~] @ 01/02/2008 at 4:29 pm

heigl was by far the most annoying person of 2007. this year i hope she either disappears… or shuts the fcuk up..

I love her, she is very pretty and seems really down to earth!

Eugghhh covered by OK magazine only along with Eva Longario’s wedding. Very classy.NOT.

nothing says class better than selling your overly photoshopped wedding photos to a trashy tabloid rag. way to go katherine!

she looks gorgeous!! lovely

She is still a *****.

She only wanted TR as her bridesmaid to help with the publicity from Isaiahgate

I wanna see T.R’s pretty bridesmaid dress.

Hmmmm, or she could genuinely be friends with TR Knight. Shocking to think that co-workers could ACTUALLY be friends. Cynical much? If you remember what you call “Isaiahgate”, she very much seemed to be a protective friend to TR. Sorry if Isaiah got the brunt of it, but if it’s true that he said what he said, he’s kind of an *ss and I don’t feel sorry for him. I miss him and his character from the show, but oh well.

She looks very pretty.

—see my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Gorgeous couple!

I would have thought she could do better than OK being the “it” girl right now but maybe People wasn’t willing to pay up? Love her style choices though, the head piece especially.

P.S. The photoshop was on overkill.

so sick of this girl. who tells their family members not to take any photos at their wedding so that they can sell exclusives to a celeb magazine? wow.

for nice looking people, they look like plastic on the cover.

I think magazines just get addicted to photoshopping

cybergurl @ 01/03/2008 at 2:17 am

I hate this *****

Kate walsh kicks ass! @ 01/03/2008 at 3:06 am

JJ i want Kate Walsh and Alex Young pics at Katie´s wedding please!!!

anti kate walsh @ 01/03/2008 at 4:49 am

Walsh sucks! Heigl sucks!