Kate Walsh Wants a Hip Hollywood Home

Kate Walsh Wants a Hip Hollywood Home

Kate Walsh and movie exec husband Alex Young grab lunch together on Wednesday at the trendy M Cafe on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles.

The loved-up couple then headed to La Brea Blvd to browse at Blend and La Moderne furniture stores.

Alex picked up Sue Hostetler‘s book, “Hip Hollywood Homes: An Intimate Look at L.A.’s Hottest Trendsetters and the Inspiring Spaces They Live in.” Looks like Kate and Alex are taking furnishing tips from an interior design book!

10+ pictures inside of Kate Walsh wanting to spruce her hip hollywood home…

kate walsh hip hollywood home 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA! ANYWAYZ I THINK SHE IS REALLY AWESOME ON HER NEW SHOW! SHE KICKS BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!

Orange Clockwork @ 01/03/2008 at 1:00 am

3rd. Ho.

he’s chunky

Love her to pieces!!!!! Thanks for the pics!!!
Oh, and I hated the hat!
More pics, JJ…. please :D

LanieCroft @ 01/03/2008 at 2:41 am

They look so cute together. Kate definitely can wear heads, she looks good with them. Someone an idea what kind of neclace/pendant she’s wearing all the time lately?

Kate walsh kicks ass! @ 01/03/2008 at 2:56 am

Awww I love Kalex!!!! They r so great together! Thanks JJ u rock!

Why is she dressing like a 20 year old when she’s a 40 year old, grow up woman. And he’s not that good lookinh, when i first saw him i thought he was gay, sadly she could do so much better!

They should just shop Ikea because this marraige will be over before you know it!!

anti kate walsh @ 01/03/2008 at 4:46 am

Walsh sucks! Ugh!

Chai Addict @ 01/03/2008 at 5:03 am

thanks for the candids JJ

Thank you jj !! they’re so cute!!!! keep kalex’s pics coming!!!

Kate Walsh rules (end of !) @ 01/03/2008 at 5:06 am

Great pics. Those that diss don’t know good taste when they see it. Kate looks fabulous – very chic & stylish & totally appropriate as normal. Nice to see such a happy married couple out doing normal couply things.

Thanks for the pics Jared :)

WOW, love that outfit. Very Katherine Hepburn-esque & classic.

Love how Alex is ever the gentlemen, holding the car door open for Kate. Such a sweet couple.

Thanks for the photos JJ !

soo cute .. please keep posting more soon

I love this woman & I love Addison on Private Practice. Didn’t think I would be hooked but I am – it is fab, fresh & funny. Love all the other characters too. I am so over Greys, last time I caught an episode I was bored. They are in need of some fresh storylines STAT !!

tks!
Kate rocks!

i don’t really like her but i find her pretty. whatever.

Thank you so much JJ. I had spent my 2h and a half hour flight coming up with some creative groveling for new pictures that now I can save for next time.

Kate is looking great. Love, love, love the hats.

I love the hat too ! Kate has quite a collection of them. And like #15 said, the outfit is fab – very classic stylish dressing.

Thanks JJ.

she’s awesome! :D

Love her, hope we get pictures of her and the other GA cast of KH’s wedding!
Don’t like Alex outfit and sadly he is getting chunky (no, that he is married…!?!?)

I’m so over Kate. She can’t act, period.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All