Thu, 03 January 2008 at 1:09 pm
Lauren Conrad's Diet Works!
- Lauren Conrad tops Us Weekly‘s weight winners of the year list
- Tom Cruise likes to flash his cash
- Christina Aguilera is having something
- Jennifer Aniston has more bikini bum action going on
- Joshua Jackson and Diane Kruger ring in the new year at the Great Gatsby-themed party held at NYC’s SoHo house
- Mariah Carey‘s revealing dress is forever
- Britney‘s paparazzo is still in the picture
- Shia LaBeouf is a pensive man with an itch
- Lindsay Lohan has a ball
- Is Nicole Kidman sporting a baby bump or not?
- H&M launches “fashion against AIDS“
- Brad Pitt is starting to look like ET
- Carrie Underwood talks about her weight in the February issue of Shape, out Jan. 14. “I was heavier,” she said. “Still, there’s nothing worse than going online and reading that someone called you chubby. …But I don’t ever want to get neurotic about my weight. I feel healthy and I know I’m a good size for me. And that’s what’s important.”
- Chelsea Clinton reportedly snubbed a 9-year-old reporter Sunday in Iowa when the young lady asked Chelsea if she thought her dad would be a good “first man” in the White House. “I’m sorry, I don’t talk to the press and that applies to you, unfortunately,” Chelsea said. “Even though I think you’re cute.”
- Oprah Winfrey Show regular Nate Berkus will host O’s new reality show, Oprah’s Big Give. The show, premiering March 2 on ABC, will also feature judges Jamie Oliver, NFL star Tony Gonzalez and Malaak Compton-Rock, wife of comedian Chris Rock. On the show, 10 “diverse” people will compete to give away thousands or dollars to unsuspecting people in need.
Like Just Jared on Facebook