Daniel Craig Films 'Bond 22'

Daniel Craig Films 'Bond 22'

Here are some great pictures of Daniel Craig shooting the new James Bond film Bond 22 on Thursday. The movie was reportedly shooting at The Water Gardens in Burwood Place, London (W2 2DA) near Edgware Road tube station.

This is Craig‘s second adventure as 007 in the 22nd installment in the James Bond franchise.

It was recently reported that by Variety that Mathieu Amalric, who played a paralyzed stroke victim in The Diving Bell and the Butterfly, will play a villian in Bond 22.

Bond 22 has a tentative release date of November 7th and is being directed by the great Marc Forster (The Kite Runner, Finding Neverland).

20+ pictures inside of Daniel Craig as James Bond…

daniel craig bond 22 01

• DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

he looks good :D

ssshi_baby @ 01/04/2008 at 10:30 am

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! the worst bond ever!! he looks good but I still dont like him as Bond!!

Coward SHILOH @ 01/04/2008 at 10:31 am

He looks awesome love him

猩猩要吃香蕉嗎

KRUNG KRUNG @ 01/04/2008 at 10:42 am

aside from Sean Connery and Roger Moore, i like Pierce Brosnan as James Bond better.

could somebody tell me
Is that Jackwoman chinese girl?

Not feelin’ it…nope.

Hey does somebody know who will be the next James Bond Girl???

Do we have already informations??

I thought the last bond movie was good. Still wasn’t as good as Bourne Ultimatum, but I look forward to the next one.

Daniel is a GREAT Bond…Thanks for the pics…

I wont watch this movie. @ 01/04/2008 at 10:52 am

I dont see why they chose this wrinkle-faced guy over Gerard Butler to be the new james bond. I’d choose Gerry over this ugly hag any day.

There are unconfirmed rumors that Gemma Arterton will be the next bond girl even though Daniel Craig is 39 and shes only 22!

Best. Bond. Ever.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

ooooooooo cannot wait, excellent choice for BOND # 633 ;)

@I wont watch this movie
I like your nickname and hope you do so, you ignorant

[~Famous~] @ 01/04/2008 at 12:02 pm

this dudes face is fcuked. and the cast to ‘bond 22′ looks even worse.

He is the sexiest Bond ever! Gerard Butler? Don’t think so…he is just another pretty boy without depth or machismo..Daniel Craig was perfect in the last Bond film..loved him!

( . Y . ) @ 01/04/2008 at 1:47 pm

SO HOT!

Thanks JJ, I can’t wait to see this movie. DC is the best James Bond next to SC. He’s awesome in the last James Bond.

LOVE HIM BEST BOND EVER!!

danile craig fan forev x @ 01/04/2008 at 5:11 pm

I SAW HIM IN FRONT OF MY OWN EYES IN THIS SHOOT! OMGeeeee I LOVED HIM AND I BOUGHT HIM CHOCOLATES AND WROTE HIM A CARD BUT I COULDN’T GIVE IT TO HIM BECAUSE HE LEFT BEFORE I KNEW IT! =’[ I WAS THEN CRYING ON THE PHONE TO MY MOM..

He is the best Bond! And he looks great in these pix! Can’t wait for the new movie. This guy is dangerous and sexy just like Bond should be.

DanielCraigfan @ 01/04/2008 at 6:05 pm

Daniel is such a great guy and the best Bond ever. I’m looking forward to watching the film.
He looks great on the photos. Thanks!

DanielCraigFan @ 01/04/2008 at 6:07 pm