Lynne Spears is Asking For Prayer

Lynne Spears is Asking For Prayer

Lynne Spears is asking for your help.

Don’t know Lynne? You should!

She’s the mother of Britney Spears, who is currently under a 72-hour mental lockdown at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. And who can forget 16-year-old Jamie Lynn, who is pregnant with her first child.

“Everyone has been worried for some time,” says one source to People. “[Brit's] world has been crumbling around her and this is another call for help. Her parents are just devastated. Nobody knows if they can take much more, but they’re trying to be as strong as they can.”

Earlier today, Lynne was “extremely distraught” on the phone with Access Hollywood, and said, “Just say prayers.”

Check out the video footage of Britney on a stretcher entering Ceders’ Emergency Room. There is also a shot of K-Fed arriving to be by Britney‘s side.

And if that’s not enough for you, peep K-Fed blocking paparazzi from from shooting the kids. Check it out here!

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
KRUNG KRUNG @ 01/04/2008 at 4:08 pm

whatevs.

sheís such a *****

kissessss

the-girl-in-denmark @ 01/04/2008 at 4:09 pm

first!!

the-girl-in-denmark @ 01/04/2008 at 4:10 pm

ups.. im not..

Yep, don’t blame her. Only prayer can help that girl!!

the-girl-in-denmark @ 01/04/2008 at 4:12 pm

yeah, that is true brit needs prayers!! :(

Brit4Ever @ 01/04/2008 at 4:12 pm

Let’s all pray but not because this ”lady” ask for it.

She such a….ugh!!

Anywhore I´m sorry her….
poor Brit…but…she is to stupid with the drugs….
I pray …

Their family has fallen apart, to say the least.
*prays for them*

Dear Lord. Please help Britney and her crazy self off my tv, my internet and off my radio. Please give Kevin full custody of the boys and keep them safe. Lord bless the spears family because they’re all mest up.
Help them Lord that they will turned their lives around, and start going to church and worship you, and eating a couple bible leaves wouldn’t hurt either, bless them lord. Amen!!!

I think nobody more can help her.
Is really a pity…

I’m glad her mom is stepping in. Now everything’s gonna be ok.

Ok., all joke aside now. She really need our prayer. The whole family do. No more jokes people.

KRUNG KRUNG @ 01/04/2008 at 4:21 pm

ohmigod, da brit will missed her daily parade w/the 17 papz, she must be going more crazy inside that hospital, maybe she’ll make an scape y’all.

I would have done the exact same thing Kevin did to block the paparazzi from taking pictures of the kid’s. It’s one thing for it to happen to adults but those kid’s can’t speak up and tell the paps to piss off. Good for him.

I don’t think they can help her in Hollywood. They need to take her some where more private, away from everybody, so she can heal. It’s gonna take some time, but i think its best that way.

the-girl-in-denmark @ 01/04/2008 at 4:24 pm

#14 you are soo funny! I agree with you!! :)

I want to commend you for handling this maturely, because we all know alot of jokes could be made about Britney at this time but she is a girl who is in need of serious mental health and people need to understand that. She is a sick person, and by acting respectful towards her shows alot of your chratcher. Thankfully you haven’t taken the Perez Hilton route, the biggest low-life alive.

Whoever took that video following Mr. Federline should be ashamed of himself. I think that the children had been traumatized enough, they didn’t need some idiot trying to get film of them going home.

I think nobody more can help her.

Well, i guess they better keep trying and trying, they shouldn’t give up on her.

She’s only human and not strong enough to handle being a celebrity.
She’s not lucky in love, something is missing in her life, it’s faith. We can’t blame her, just support her and hope everything will be okay. I’m not a fan of her but just remember most of the young stars has gone through this , some came out okay. Papz never leave her alone, everything seems so crazy around her, scrutinizing every move she makes.

Let’s just leave this poor young lady alone and hope she gets the help she needed.

I never once judged Britney negatively because I know she needs help and I am praying for her. Hopefully the hospital and her family can convince her to get help. I do not want this to end up like Anna Nicole. Nothing is impossible, anything can happen.

Good for K-Fed. I think he really is trying to do what is best for those kids.

The paps should be ashamed trying to get pics of innocent kids!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All