Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

'Juno' To Break Box Office Records

'Juno' To Break Box Office Records

Ellen Page arrives at the 2008 Palm Springs International Film Festival Awards Gala at the Palm Springs Convention Center on Saturday in Palm Springs, Calif.

Last year, Little Miss Sunshine took home the Chairman’s Vanguard award. This year, Drew Barrymore presented Juno with that honor. Both films are from Fox Searchlight.

Juno is fast becoming Searchlight’s biggest hit ever, approaching Little Miss Sunshine at $59.9 million and Sideways at $71.5 million.

Other pictures include Page, 20, sporting a Miu Miu jacket and Converse sneakers at the taping of The Late Show With David Letterman on Thursday in NYC. You can watch her appearance below! Ellen seems like such a precocious young woman with a great sense of self-awareness!

And I can’t stress this enough, GO SEE JUNO! GO SEE JUNO! GO SEE JUNO! GO SEE JUNO! GO SEE JUNO! GO SEE JUNO! GO SEE JUNO! GO SEE JUNO! It’s one of the most incredibly smart-mouthed and totally endearing films ever!

Ellen Page @ The Late Show With David Letterman, 1/3
ellen page palm springs film festival 17
ellen page palm springs film festival 18

Photos: Axelle/Bauer-Griffin, Michael Buckner/Ray Tamarra/Getty
Posted to: Box Office, Ellen Page

John Parra/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

Juno sucked! It’s like a predictable afterschool special. Ellen is a little ****, Jennifer Garner is the WORST actress ever. Save your $$$ and avoid this crappy film.

antonia aka toni @ 01/06/2008 at 4:36 pm

2nd

antonia aka toni @ 01/06/2008 at 4:37 pm

and no i disagree with comment #1 it was AWSOME. classic idea.

3rd

TR, I’m guessing you go for that High School Musical rubbish. Juno was great and so was Ellen Page, Michael Cera and the rest of the cast.

^ That’s terrible! I thought this movie was terrific and every actor did an amazing job. Even if you didn’t like it you shouldn’t be that harsh. The entertainment industry is lucky to have a Jenifer Garner. A classy elegant woman. And as far as Ellen PAge, she’s not this party animal girl. I think they are both great.

Ellen Page is Hollywood’s next best thing. Shame she won’t get to enjoy her first golden globe nomination with that stupid WGA.

[~Famous~] @ 01/06/2008 at 4:38 pm

now this girl is talented, and juno was popping.

:lol:

Ok Ok Jared I will go see Juno…

She is so pretty, Great job girl!!!

She was great. The movie was spectacular. I found Ellen incredibly funny. That movie is excellent comparing to other not so ingenious movies such as HSM. But hey, it’s my personal opinion.

Can’t wait to see this movie! Ellen seems like such raw talent! I like her edgy look, but she’s way too attractive to be wearing a sack of a dress like that one!

#1…hmm…Who should we listen to? The critics or some person who can’t even make a sentence without splurting a curse word?

alexandria @ 01/06/2008 at 4:50 pm

she is so naturally funny!!! she sounded soooo nervous though.

HUH?? JUNO…. never heard of it..

[~Famous~] @ 01/06/2008 at 4:56 pm

funny, smart, worldly… and she seems quite mature. i will have to keep my eyes on this one, indeed.

loved juno @ 01/06/2008 at 5:01 pm

WOW at the first comment. You obviously have horrible taste in movies. Anyway, so glad to see more Ellen Page on here. Actually, it’d be better to see more canadians on here, period. Instead of all the Disney *****.

Anyways again, Juno was amazing. Best movie of 2007.

Love her shoes…but look at her toe… :D

I can’t wait to see Juno!

My sister saw it and said it was really good. The whole cast was amazing, but of course Ellen is the stand out.

I’m glad she’s getting props for her work.

Juno sounds good, but I don’t like Jen Garner’s acting, even though I find her immensely likable as a person.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

get ova it @ 01/06/2008 at 5:18 pm

i alredi got to see it earlier i the year
it is sooo gd

lololololol 696969 @ 01/06/2008 at 5:20 pm

w00t

the_original_nika @ 01/06/2008 at 5:21 pm

go EP.

i wanna see Juno so badly!

I can not wait for it to open here!

Juno was incredible. Ellen Page is hilarious. I love her dry sense of humor.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All