Jennifer Connelly's Balenciaga Ads

Jennifer Connelly's Balenciaga Ads

Jennifer Connelly is the new face for fashion house Balenciaga.

The 37-year-old actress sports Nicolas Ghesquière‘s sculptural floral-printed designs in the house’s spring campaign by David Sims.

Jen wore a head-to-toe Balenciaga emsemble to the L.A. premiere of Reservation Road.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

Now that is fugly!! GIVE THAT WOMAN SOMETHING TO EAT!

Sugar tits @ 01/07/2008 at 6:19 pm

I love Jennifer, but this photoshoot is, to say it nicely, unfortunate.

just saying @ 01/07/2008 at 6:22 pm

jennifer is like tara reid in one sense, she has become anorexic..dont lie she is. and I like her…

groundcontrol @ 01/07/2008 at 6:22 pm

It didn’t used to be that you wore the wilder exact designer clothes the models sometime wore on the runway. Those designs were supposed to be the avante garde fashions. They showed you the designer’s shapes and colors and materials that would form the basis for that season’s fashion line. My mother always said Vogue was just giving you the extreme and presenting clothes as art and you took it down a notch for public consumption.

Somewhere along the line no matter how crazy the design, people started wearing the exact same extreme outfit.

Jennifer is beautiful as always – the colors are lovely, the lines are interesting, I even like the short skirt with boots. Okay it needs to be taken down a notch or two but I get the idea and I like the idea.

I guess it’s hard to find a middle ground. When you have two young boys running around you are either an inert huge mama or you keep in shape running around and end up too thin for your tastes. I’m getting just a little sick of people being so damn judgmental of women’s bodies when they are successfully juggling a life full of activities. If she was at all overweight everyone would be on her case for not taking care of herself. She’s perfect.

It doesn’t even look real. It looks as if she has been photoshopped into the dress. Totally bizarre.

It’s not my favorite photoshoot of her (I loved her in November’s Vogue) but I can see where they’re going with it. I do think the concept is kind of cool.

I saw I posted this blind item in the comments back when she appeared in the other version of this dress at the Reservation Road premiere. I thought it was about Jenn and Paul. ENT Lawyer of Crazy Days and Nights blog recently confirmed this was about them! HOT!

“#3 This jet set actor/actress couple took a few minutes out for themselves at a party the other night. The couple spent most of the night arguing about what the wife was wearing, and made up by having a quickie in the restroom. Probably would have got away with no one noticing, except that she was rather vocal and has a very interesting pet name for her husband.”

GladGladGlad @ 01/07/2008 at 8:14 pm

Christonapogostick and they scream about Angelina looking bad. WTF??? Angie looks vibrantly healthy compared to Jennifer.

don’t throw around the anorexia label. JC isn’t anorexic. Anorexics can’t do photo shoots with multiple poses on the same day or even upright.

tiddlywink @ 01/07/2008 at 8:50 pm

she looks utterly retarded

Sandytoes @ 01/07/2008 at 9:05 pm

I think she looks pretty cool. They probably used photoshop to elongate the legs and body. They usually always do that in high fashion photoshoots. Love the outfit. it’s so mod.

This is disturbing!

Love this outfit. Preferred it slightly on Natalia Vodianova more at the Balanciaga show though.

OMG…. She is almost right up there with Rumer Willis…, FUGLY!

this outfit is just too weird

This is interesting. I love the dress and boots for an ad but she looks awful. Her legs are gross skinny.

Jennifer is the most beautiful woman in the world. (Other than my wife)

No way you can convince me that this photo has not been doctored.

They have done what I thought previously impossible.

Made Jennifer Connelly unattractive. A sad day indeed.

Die Balenciaga. Die. (Jen run out of this as fast as your true legs can carry you!)

@Lee:

You’re right… Ghesquiere needs to STOP. WITH. THAT. SILHOUETTE. RIGHT. NOW. It’s become his signature for this line, this season, and it’s so awful. I don’t get it. Their handbags are gorgeous, their clothes are…this.

He won’t stop, because the fashion world is fawning over him hardcore. Last month’s Vogue had an article in which they proclaimed him the It designer, the It collection, and named Jennifer and he as “the hottest muse/designer couple in town” if I recall right. So he is not going to be wanting to change anything.

wWAY TOO DAMN SKINNEY!!!!! She looked soooo much better 10 years ago, like a human

This woman is so beautiful and has great talent and personality. This picture makes her look anorexic and so pale. It really strips her whole essence. I don’t find anything striking or interesting about it.

jennifer is beautiful.

that dress is another story.

OMG this is horrific!! The outfit is disgusting and she looks like a sad 14 year old who has been bullied into it by a pimp cos she needs the cash…! mean but true

nice, We are brand handbags ,clothing wholesaler, we can offer u a good price, welcome to our website:www.100yeartrade.com, thank u !

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All