Jessica Alba - "Elle" February 2008

Jessica Alba -

DON’T MESS WITH JESS

Jessica Alba is the February 2008 cover girl for Elle Magazine as photographed by Gilles Bensimon. Internet snippets below!

On meeting Zac Efron at the Teen Choice Awards: “He looks like a child with a lot of makeup. I was like, ‘My God, you’re just a little kid.’”

On turning 27 this April: “I’m anticipating it… I’m feeling old, yes… 27 was when Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, and Jim Morrison all died.”

On being more sober CEO than purring sex kitten: “I think there are ambitious girls who will do anything to be famous, and they think men in this business are used to women doing that. Contrary to how people may feel, I’ve never used my sexuality. That’s not part of it for me. When I’m in a meeting, I want to tell you why I’m an asset, how I’m a commodity, how I can put asses in the seats, not, ‘There’s a chance you’re going to be able to f— me.’ That’s never been my deal.”

Check out the behind-the-scenes video of Jessica Alba‘s cover shoot with Elle here.

Cover shot details: Strapless dress from Gucci with hoop earrings from XIV Karats, Beverly Hills, and a diamond ring from Cartier.

jessica alba elle february 2008 01
jessica alba elle february 2008 02
jessica alba elle february 2008 03
jessica alba elle february 2008 04
jessica alba elle february 2008 05
jessica alba elle february 2008 06
jessica alba elle february 2008 07
jessica alba elle february 2008 08

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

zac as alot of makeup on even a celeb notice.lol jessica that was funny

lol, zacs a is a kid with alot of makeup

Jessica is so pretty and Zaquisha does wear more make up than Jessica I mean come on it’s Zaquisha she’s fierce she has to wear make up

lol that’s funny. Zac looks like a little girl with makeup

what is zaquisha??

the shiznack @ 01/07/2008 at 5:15 pm

haha efron is such a batty boy

jessica just earned a few brownie points

thats kinda mean zac is hot

Ha! Girl’s got brains. I suddenly like her a lot more for the Zac comment.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Awwww Jessica why would you even think of comparing yourself as to being in the same leauge as to the ones who have crossed over at 27…….27 is not old, 80 is old get over yourself “PRINCESS” wait till the baby comes ……. :)

vanessa p* @ 01/07/2008 at 5:21 pm

zacisha is zac and thats how perez call him
zac uses makeup as ALL the actors, is so normal . it remains your skin no to shiny is normal! gosh! stay away of him.
Wow, shes a loser. I guess shes jealous that when she presented the award with Zac that he got a bigger crowd reaction then she did

the shiznack @ 01/07/2008 at 5:25 pm

did anyone notice that in the video she has a Steve McQueen shirt on – the same shirt she wore on her last appearance on TRL

cant celebrities afford their own clothes plus the jokes on her cus Steve Mcqueen was a republican and supported the Vietnam war – Jessica a Al Gore ass licking democrat

joe jonas must buy this magazine xD

LOL Gotta love Zac’s make-up!

peacefish @ 01/07/2008 at 5:27 pm

vanessa p*; im so with you :P

jessica that was kind of mean xD

mighty690 @ 01/07/2008 at 5:28 pm

put asses in seats? l m a o…sorry jessica, you are not a commodity at all, just another hollywood dumbass who looks good
and your time is just about up….

i like her but she insulted zac :@

the shiznack @ 01/07/2008 at 5:29 pm

* is a

Jessica’s just jealous that zac looks way hotter with makeup than she ever will

zac does not have to put so much makeup on

i don’t get it? zaquisha is it supposed to mean something? is it like an insult to zac?

vanessa p*

soo with youu! that’s so normal=)

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All