Nicole Kidman is PREGNANT!!!!!

Nicole Kidman is PREGNANT!!!!!

Nicole Kidman is positively pregnant!

Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban confirmed today that they are expecting a baby,” Nic‘s rep Catherine Olim tells Extra. “The couple are thrilled.”

Congrats to the happy couple!!!!!

This is the Nicole‘s third child and Keith‘s first. Nic has two adopted children with ex-husband, Tom Cruise: Isabella, now 15, and Connor, 12.

Pictured to the left: Nicole enjoying a romantic stroll along Sydney’s Bondi Beach on Saturday with country star husband Keith Urban.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

gosh.. well isn’t everyone pregnant now? lol.

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/07/2008 at 6:47 pm

blah, she sure picked a real loser to get knocked up by.

shop-shop @ 01/07/2008 at 6:47 pm

I’m actually very happy for her.

everyone is pregnant now!

happy news for them. now go away and stop talking about it!

Now, if could just stand on her head for the next 9 mo. ;-)

Congratulations and I hope everything goes well for her!

I am so happy for Nicole and Keith. I think Nicole has always wanted to have a child of her own, and I’m thrilled for her!! She will be a beautiful mother-to-be!!!

I am very happy for her and I hope everything goes very well.

VANESSA P* @ 01/07/2008 at 6:57 pm

we all know it.. congratz:)

Nicole Kidman is positively pregnant!…..

and nobody cares….

I’m so happy for her and keith. Congrats.

Oh, wonderfu, wonderfull News!
They must be over-the-moon with joy!!
Congratulations to Nic and Keith.
on the coming of their ‘lil girl or boy!

(or both!! now wouldn’t THAT be somethin’!) :D

=D Congrats to Nic nd Keith

Congratulations!
Wow, everyone is pregnant now. lol

Yes I love her and Halle they both deserved to have a natural child because both of them are pretty hopefully she’s due in August my birthday month

Forgot that it’s a big trend now days, congra!! May you have all the publicity!

why oh why did she decide to tell the world’s media now? so early? she can guarantee herself total madness now for the whole pregnancy. oh yeah, that’s why. she can’t bear the focus not to be on her.

congrats nick @ 01/07/2008 at 7:10 pm

The kid will be a g n o me . Please gawd dont let it look like Urbine. Everyone gets pregnant when leaving tom. Tom paid his cousin for HIS SPERM AND BAM Suri. CONGRATS NIC lov you dont care 4 midget Keith.

buckeyegurl @ 01/07/2008 at 7:10 pm

Wow, pregnancy sure is all the rage in HW these days. I do hope she has a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.

Congratulations to them !

justjaredlurker @ 01/07/2008 at 7:19 pm

Nicole is an overrated Botox/Ice Queen.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All