Amy Winehouse: Blond and Blonder

Amy Winehouse: Blond and Blonder

BLEACHED BLONDE BEWARE

Amy Winehouse ditches her signature beehive look and shows off her newly blond hairdo in London on Wednesday.

Is Britney Spears going to get this look too?? Brit was most definitely a fan of the beehive

And peep who’s on Amy‘s shirt! This week’s Rolling Stone cover boy Johnny Depp!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Amy’s bleached blonde hair — YAY or NAY?

amy winehouse blond blonder 01
amy winehouse blond blonder 02
amy winehouse blond blonder 03
amy winehouse blond blonder 04
amy winehouse blond blonder 05

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

this is strange..well she is strange!

[~F a m o u s~] @ 01/09/2008 at 12:55 pm

that shirt is hot.

I’m sorry, but that is one hot nasty mess

she’s disgusting.

Guess she needed a chance, we’ll see what’s next

Does she ever wear her hair down?

arrrgggh, meant to say change not chance

the-girl-in-denmark @ 01/09/2008 at 12:59 pm

OMG, she looks scary and ugly!!

Rose de Rose @ 01/09/2008 at 1:00 pm

I like her t-shirt.

she can sing her butt off but here she’s looking very hausfrau.

Ahhhh its disgusting blonde!

She’s too pale for that blonde but I can’t judge until she takes her scarf maybe it looks good but her outfits cool

There’s not much she can do to improve her look

LAME.

but looooooove the shirt.

I guarantee that she is wearing that rag on her head because all of her hair broke off.

Love the shirt but she SUCKS! (not her songs) :D:D

There’s something very oddly cute about her. I love her top, too.

love her t-shirt!!
it’s on allposters.com
20€
:D

Don’t mind the blond. Its the eye makeup I can’t stand. Blech.

this is a true sign of a breakdown! lost identity!
Get help!

Buckeyegurl @ 01/09/2008 at 1:37 pm

Yuck. England’s version of Britney.

More importantly than her looks? Is she cleaning up her act?

Definitely looks better/cleaner.

She is hot can sing and i think she is great

she’s very talented but….wtf? seriously? such a waste.

the bleaching hairs looks better

she looks like she’s getting her act together a little bit! seriously, at least she doesn’t look like AS MUCH of a crack ***** that she used to

Woah she looks weird blonde

I’m not gonn say anything mean about her, but she defently doesn’t look pretty

NO OFFECNE AMY

Love her music, she’s quite complicating though. She looks much better brunette. Nice try.

Uhm…anything’s better than her old beehive…besides a shaved head.

Heck, even a mohawk would’ve been better.

pingy_pongy @ 01/09/2008 at 2:48 pm

Maybe is too much bleech – she looks scary!
Well at least she dosent have that big ‘thing’.

At least she looks cleaner than her usual.

What is everyone’s problem here? Sure she doesn’t look as beautiful as she did back in 2003, but she looks much better here than usual!

freaky…but i like her shirt…

anything is better than that filthy beehive she was rocking. hopefully new hair means a new healthier Amy this year

GOSH
WHEN I SAW THAT I THOUGHT THAT I WAS IN THE HELL

i think she looks strange, as always

but her shirt is awesome!

Wow … I’m impressed. She actually looks good; now if she just gets rid of the cat eye mascara. Go girl!!!

She’s uglier than ever!!! HAHA!!! GROSS!!! EWWW…

Devin-Alicia @ 01/09/2008 at 5:05 pm

Nay that is not cute sorry 2 all who like it but I hate it

Yay compared to her old beehive. I think this is more sanitary and clean even though its kinda ugly lol
The Arab Aquarius

ANYTHING is better than that filthy beehive she had.

Oh god! It’s terrible!

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

i want that tshirt. i love cry baby!
but that eye make up of hers… ugh sick.

She looks better than usual. she’s not wearing those terrible ballerina that is an upgrade.

She has a good voice but awful taste !

Sebastian @ 01/09/2008 at 6:44 pm

believe it or not she’s a fashionista and a great Artist.

She’s looks a lot cleaner, that’s for sure. Not sure blonde really works for her, but it’s her hair. If she wants to ruin it like she’s done her health, so be it.

annoxious @ 01/09/2008 at 8:39 pm

she’s hot…

she looks better than before, i think her husband was her real problem…

mypossesonbroadway @ 01/09/2008 at 9:34 pm

I think it looks good on her. She is looking a little more healthy and clean.

sunshine. @ 01/09/2008 at 9:46 pm

lovveee that shirt!!

I LOVE HER! Amazing talent and I think she does look better. Hope she can get it all together.

coalharbourqt @ 01/09/2008 at 10:20 pm

Uh oh, she’s starting to switch hair colour like Britney – let’s see how long the blonde lasts. I have to say that I think it’s a vast improvement over that gross beehive/dreadlocks mess at least. Now if someone could only convince her to go to MAC for a makeover – that eyeliner is just ridiculous.

i think she looks good. she looks like she knows whats going on. looks like shes getting clean. good for her. dump that ******* tho.

sweetpea1 @ 01/10/2008 at 2:29 am

Hate her! She’s fugly!!

at least she don carry this horrible bird cage on her head any more

anything better than that damn beehive gross

Sunni Bloom @ 01/10/2008 at 6:28 am

I luv Amy Winehouse but, i’m not sure about the hair!

I have that shirt! :) She scares me thouugh.

Mondo Bongo! @ 01/10/2008 at 8:39 am

Why do you think they call it …DOPE??

She looked better with dark hair. Her makeup is too harsh for a blonde.

OOOOH GOSH !!

SHES SOOOO U-G-L-Y

why the granny scarf amy???

NAYYYYYYYYYYYYY! she looks so much better with her natural colour (love the t-shirt :D)

She used to look so cool before, what the **** did she do? Her hair was just so great. i hope she dont go all “avril lavigne” now, would be such a horrible waste.

Is that Johnny Depp from the movie Cry Baby
on her shirt? If it is Nice.

I saw the shirt upclose.
It is Johnny. Cool.
I love the shirt. That is the only thing that looks nice in these pics.

To be fair you can’t actually see anything with that teatowel on her head!!

+greenpeace+ @ 01/11/2008 at 8:51 am

i love johnny depp.period! who care about her….

Until now I’ve been convinced that Amy Winehouse is in fact the character Janice from friends – same horrible winey voice like a cheese grater and disgusting hair… she needs help poor woman!

Seriously, y have kids not stopped doing drugs yet… i mean… look at this ****.

**** this animal , she’s ugly and sick sick dont show us her pic.

gabriella @ 01/15/2008 at 3:46 pm

OMG!!!!!!!

this is strange … well she is strange!!!!!! =P

it makes her look drained and sick.

its not a good look, she should die it back to her natural color

it looks awful!

I like that t-shirt *_*

Depp forever (L)

i hate her hair noooooooooooooo i thuoth she looked cute and punk with the black hair/

ewwwwwwwwwwwww i loved her but she needs help i love the shirt i said she needed a chance not a change.