Orlando Bloom: Doggie Bag It!

Orlando Bloom: Doggie Bag It!

Orlando Bloom and a mystery male grab lunch together at Italian restaurant Louise’s Trattoria in L.A.’s Larchmont Village on Tuesday.

Peep Orly‘s plaid boxers!

The pair also stopped off at “Above the Fold” to browse the magazine section while Orlando carried around some leftovers from lunch in a doggie bag.

Mr. Bloom turns 31 this Sunday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ORLY!

20+ pictures inside of doggie baggin’ Orlando Bloom

orlando bloom doggie bag 19
orlando bloom doggie bag 20

Photos: Dave/ZFI/Bauer-Griffin
Posted to: Orlando Bloom

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All

First, why are you always trying to attack me? Did I do something to you other than liking Orlando? FYI I have a good job, I studied hard and long, I have a working relationship and a kid that loves me and that I love to death. She has lots of friends in kindergarden, I have lots of friends at work. You know nothing about me except the fact that I once in a while surf the net for the actor I like. Why don’t you spend your time with attacking people like pedophiles or these that REALLY do embarrassing things on the net? Who are YOU to judge me? You know, I tried to be nice to you but you have nothing but hatred and cold in your stony heart. Go back to the hell you came from and try to get a life. A life like the one that I lead because you know what? I know how to behave, I know how to work, I know how to love and I ******* know when it’s better to stop. You know, smartypants, the cleverer give in.

Meaning I’m not going to comment on you anymore. You’re nothing but a rude person, filled with hate and you certainly would need someone to hug you, I guess.

Oh, and the fact that you know about Orlando’s recent commercials just shows how desperate you are to hate someone. Spending so much time on him and not even being a fan? Tsk tsk tsk. You know, I at least spend my time on something I LIKE.

So all I have for you know is a huuuuge L O L and my hand you can talk to from now on. Psh!

FIRST IS A LOSER
FIRST IS A LOSER
FIRST IS A LOSER
FIRST IS A LOSER
FIRST IS A LOSER
FIRST IS AN UGLY LOSER HOW SAD.

*taniaΩ @ 01/09/2008 at 2:41 pm

Yeahhhhhhhh HAPPY BIRTHDAY ORLANDO. YOU’RE THE BEST.

@lovelace @ 01/09/2008 at 2:41 pm

what makes you think Penelope ditched Orlando?

Miss Chanel @ 01/09/2008 at 2:54 pm

I like Orlando I hope is going to put is **** together. I want to see is sexy butt back on screen.

#101 The clever don’t give in they either come up with a good retort or they ignore. You are doing nothing but whining and getting emotional and even worse your using those weak traits to try and guilt trip me, now that’s pathetic. And the talk the hand reference is over 10 years old. I’ve got an even older reference for you. If you can’t take the heat get a$$ out of the kitchen. Bye bye.

LOSER#102 IS AN IDIOT
LOSER#102 IS A MINGER WHO LIKES TO REPEAT HERSELF HOW SAD.

I love the fact that he’s growing his hair again! =)

Sweet… Always smile please…

First=106/107 is going to be here for quite a long time please ignore this moron.

FIRST IS AN UGLY LOSER
FIRST IS AN UGLY LOSER
FIRST IS AN UGLY LOSER
FIRST IS AN UGLY LOSER

ORLANDO IS HOT
ORLANDO IS HOT
ORLANDO IS HOT ORLANDO IS HOT

reading this thread you get a real sense of what the current fanbase of Orlando Bloom is. Not very high IQ.

Attention-hungry Netkook @ 01/09/2008 at 3:13 pm

EAT S— JESSICA, IT’S A CARROT!!!!!!111!!!

Sorry, just trying to fit in.

I do agree that 1.) First is a loser and 2) Orlando Bloom is one d— fine-looking man.

Good advice #110 but some moron like yourself with no willpower will always respond or acknowledge.

FIRST!!! has totally turned this thread into a joke which I love because it’s the same thing Orlando fans will do to Kate thread.

not lovelace @ 01/09/2008 at 3:17 pm

I don’t know why they broke up but I wonder if there was truth to the rumor that Penelope broke up with him because she wanted to go public and he didn’t .

LOSER IS ALL OUT OF IDEAS AND STILL REPEATING HERSELF. LOL

ORLANDO IS NOT HOT

Is it me or does the other guy look like a grown up Devon Sawa????

nah nah, I'm telling @ 01/09/2008 at 3:21 pm

I know you are but what am I!
I know you are but what am I!

I thought the kids were back in school already?

Ahh…good old times…

to blue to be true @ 01/09/2008 at 3:24 pm

Why can’t we all just get along?
F.I.R.S.T is a loser and Orlando is yummy . it’s as simple as that.

Orlando is wonderful I want him so bad.

londongirl @ 01/09/2008 at 3:31 pm

I Love him so much. Happy Birthday Orlie.

Attention-hungry Netkook @ 01/09/2008 at 3:37 pm

“U FAKE U FAKE! I read in an interview that Orlando likes BROKKOLI best! u r a loser u do not know Orlando eat sh*t and die!!!!!!”

Hee! The look on Orlando’s face was priceless. I think later those girls will look back on that and laugh nervously then quickly change the subject.

Will Turner is hot @ 01/09/2008 at 3:40 pm

Good to see him I thought he was dead lol.
Happy Birthday O.