Adam Levine: Goodnight, Goodnight

Adam Levine: Goodnight, Goodnight

Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine (sans girlfriend Rebecca Ginos) grabs dinner at Japanese restaurant Katsuya in Hollywood on Wednesday with a PR pal.

Adam, 28, wore a gray woolly beanie and a blue lumberjack shirt. He dined with the same female friend that Jake Gyllenhaal frequently has meals with.

Maroon 5 has a slew of appearances coming up to promote their second album, It Won’t Be Soon Before Long. The band will be shooting the music video for it this week in LA with director Marc Webb.

Here’s a list of their upcoming TV appearances during the next few weeks:

Jan. 14 (Monday) – The Late Show with David Letterman

• Watch Mel Gibson talk about Shia LaBeouf - Gossip Cop
  • Check out a new clip of Ashley Tisdale in Young & Hungry- Just Jared Jr
  • Stevie Nicks is going to be an adviser on The Voice- Huffington Post
  • Andrea Calle shows off her assets at the beach- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
creativegirl @ 01/10/2008 at 1:57 pm

just cause I love Maroon 5 – hope I’m first.

hopefully I can catch one of their appearances.

HE’S BUTT UGLY AND B-LIST AT BEST.
BUT NOT AS UGLY AS HIS TRAILER TRASH – LOOKING GIRLFRIEND!
GIRL NEEDS A LESSON IN ‘TRASH’

He needs a shave, hahaha.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

VERY LOW COMMENT “SANITARI TRASH ARE YOU”

Hawt as ****!! You can find a finer ass than that! Rocking the beanie well….!!!!!!!!

Wow they’re really shooting out the singles from that album aren’t they?

EEeeekkkKKKK @ 01/10/2008 at 4:08 pm

ewwwww! he is SO gross..just like his old looking girlfriend.
I saw them on Sunset once…VERY druggie-old-looking-like.
And they both smoke…YUCK!

The dog’s bullocks band, with the hottest crew! Adam is a badass hottie. Becky your a lucky girl, give him a good one for the girls!!

LOVE Maroon 5!

i have those jeans

Precious P. @ 01/10/2008 at 4:24 pm

Oh nooooo, what happened, he turned into a bum. Not sexy.

Precious P.
-THE PRODUCERETTE-
The hottest female producer out there

I hated the first 4 songs on the new album which is not a good sign. But I really liked the rest of the album. I Won’t Go Home Without You, and Goodnight are some of my favorites I think the first 4 were too different from their last album. I still think Adam is a *****.TMI

AQUAMARINE @ 01/10/2008 at 4:49 pm

Fine as hell, yeah I’d do him on the first night too, ALL NITE!

say what? @ 01/10/2008 at 5:17 pm

whomever this person is that he is pictured with is an upgrade!

Man I’d be his *****!
Whenever, wherever, damn! Now that’s wot I call desert.

He’s so hot and I love that song

hi pls check out my blog for fashion&beauty and the hot new trend

I love Adam!
And that is not his girlfriend btw.

Break me off a piece of that!

Pink n Perky @ 01/11/2008 at 2:19 am

WOT A SEXY MO FO! He shouldn’t be allowed to come with that noise!

WOWEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!