Ashley Tisdale Came From Upstairs

Ashley Tisdale Came From Upstairs

Ashley Tisdale shops up a storm at Urban Outfitters in Studio City, Calif. on Thursday.

The 22-year-old High School Musical star wore a trucker hat emblazoned with “Over It.” BFF Vanessa Hudgens was just at Urban Outfitters last week with her mom Gina.

It was recently announced that Tizz will make her feature film debut in an adventure comedy called They Came From Upstairs. It’s about a group of teens who defend their Maine vacation home against aliens. ALIENS!!!!!

Production begins at the end of the month in New Zealand. Shortly thereafter, Ashley will film HSM3!!!

10+ pictures inside of Ashley Tisdale @ Urban Outfitters…

ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 01
ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 02
ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 03
ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 04
ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 05
ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 06
ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 07
ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 08
ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 09
ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 10

ABC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

oh my god, i love her sooo much ! she looks sooo pretttttyyy, I love evrything about it ! I LOVE HER ! she is sooo imprtant for me,

Man vanessa is going 2 shoot a new film 2 !!
Amazing can’t wait..

tbh~ i love v and ash! but i love v more..gonna buy v album not ash album

SO CUTE

I LOVE HER SO MUCH

I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HER IN HSM3

I love vanessa more…But it’s a ashley tread …seriously i hate her ,I HATE ashley’s extensions it’s sooooo ugly and the color don’t fit her !!
her nose always scares me and i think that she’s going to play the alien because the role totally fit her!!

Ryanne;Brasil! @ 01/11/2008 at 11:36 am

I wanna see this movie!(y)

love you, aslheeey!
õ/ ;*

Cant wait to see her if this new movie! sounds funny!
Ash rocks! haters you need to get a life!

Anyone know when picture this is aring and is it in cinemas???

Ryanne;Brasil! @ 01/11/2008 at 12:24 pm

finnaly!

\õ/ ;*

i just have two words to say : MANFACE with a ugly WIG

Other Troy @ 01/11/2008 at 3:16 pm

ash looks great! cant wait to see her movie. :- )

Ashley Tisdale Fan Forever @ 01/11/2008 at 3:48 pm

Ashley Is Totally Amazing And Really Beautiful Im So Happy Shes Doing Other Projects Away From Disney.

Her Style Is Amazing And Im Deffo Going To See The Film When It Comes Out To Support Ashley =]

Love This Girl Forever

Thank you for the news on Ashley Tizz

I am not a hater. I hate the fact she lied to her fans.I have a breathing problem.Ya,right.Everyone uses the deviated septum excuse. She hated her nose so she got it fixed.That is why people are making a big deal about it! It looks fake. Even if she had a deviated septum her nose wouldn’t look much different which it does obviously. She is a little liar just like Ashlee. Even she had such breathing problems why didn’t she get it done sooner?? Exactly..She didn’t. I like her but she lied to her fans. What a great role model.She could of told the truth!

OMG!!!
New Zealand??????????

I LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND!! That would b so AWSUM if i got 2 meet her!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

XX

seriously @ 01/10/2008 at 9:25 pm

You Hoe.
Ashley is better than vanessa.
At least Ashley doesnt post naked pictures over the internet.
But i bet you prolly want to take after vanessa and be just like her.

Dont you Betch!
:]
Kiss my ass, you ***.

Thanks Jared! Ur the best ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU ASHLEYYYYYYYYYYYYY! !!!!!!!!!!

I WAS JUST THERE LIKE A DAY B4 SHE WENT….. DAMN IT! I COULD’VE MEET MY IDOL :(

she looks good :)
is she still with that dancer guy? never see him around anymore, which is good, he’s getting publicity coz of her & he does’nt even deserve it.
Ashley u rock!

omg shes coming to newzealand! thats awesome! its such a tiny place im sure i will see her alot loy time a celeb comes here u cant help but see them! Justin Timberlake played golf across the street from my friends house and I Scarleet Johanson was always seen shopping at our malls, so im sure ashley till be no differant! cept lol, here in newzealand the obsession with vanessa and ashley is not nearly as crazy as it is in the states! no-one really cares about them.

i love her! she looks so casual and still pretty! you rock ashley! ***

PEEEEEERFECT ,

ashley tisdale diva sempre , amo muuito vce mew deeus (l)
forever , (ll)³.

diiivão . :*

brasil

jessica brasileira @ 01/12/2008 at 11:42 am

zaaaaaaaaaaaac and ashely !

perfect !

LEAVE HER ALONE

can’t wait to see that film

gooo Ash !!