Ashley Tisdale Came From Upstairs

Ashley Tisdale Came From Upstairs

Ashley Tisdale shops up a storm at Urban Outfitters in Studio City, Calif. on Thursday.

The 22-year-old High School Musical star wore a trucker hat emblazoned with “Over It.” BFF Vanessa Hudgens was just at Urban Outfitters last week with her mom Gina.

It was recently announced that Tizz will make her feature film debut in an adventure comedy called They Came From Upstairs. It’s about a group of teens who defend their Maine vacation home against aliens. ALIENS!!!!!

Production begins at the end of the month in New Zealand. Shortly thereafter, Ashley will film HSM3!!!

10+ pictures inside of Ashley Tisdale @ Urban Outfitters…

ashley tisdale they came from upstairs 01

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All
brazilian girl @ 01/12/2008 at 4:18 pm

aliens?
yeah, it definitely looks like something she would like to film
lol
she’s aewsome!

love you ash! ♥

Her movie sounds so lame. I won’t be surprised if it ends up beoming a direct to video like her film Picture This because the chances of it doing well at the box office is slim.

I don’t get it, she didn’t sign on with Disney’s record label because she wanted tro be taken seriously so why is she doing cheesey teen flicks or in the case a cheesey adventure comedy about aliens when it comes to her acting career .

ihatevanesa @ 01/12/2008 at 6:07 pm

ilove her shes so pretty
i dont care what other people say..
SHE ROCKS U LIKE IT OR NOT!

i love Ashley!! she looks so pretty! she doesn’t look as miserable as she’s been looking lately!
can’t wait for her new movie and HSM3!!!! i’m sooooooo excited!! it’s gonna be amazing!!

Ashley is ugly and talentless!

Laura_Bayyybeee @ 01/13/2008 at 11:09 am

Prettyy x

Ashley Ploc @ 01/13/2008 at 7:24 pm

linda como sempre, *-*

soo gorgeous!
love you ASH!

fan ashley tisdale // @ 01/14/2008 at 4:20 pm

ashley the best eva !

Renata giorgi @ 01/22/2008 at 9:34 am

Ashley michelle tisdale I love u SO MUCH !!!!!! very very much!!
u are my idol!!!!!

I love you very much I love you very much I love you very much I love you very much I love you very much I love you very muI love you very much ch I love you very much I love you very much I love you very much I love you very much I love you very much I love you very much I love you very much I love you very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kisses Renata :D

ashley liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda qq

i love you ash .you are the most beautiful girl in the world.i am from bosnia and hertzegovina and you are so famous here.i am not good in english .i would like to tell you more about you but i don t know because i am not good in english.i love you ash .ciao.

ANA RASIC

i really love ashley!!! she loves to shop like me!!!

god shes ugly, honestly i’ve never ever seen someone so ugly in my
life so stop.Shes making me sick please shes extremely hideous.
shes soooooooooo ugly.

Tisdale you are so ugly,and you need to just go away do you really
think we need you cause we don’t go away by the way get out of our
world.FOREVER.
because you are the ugliest girl in the world,like seriously no lies you
are and i know you know it so HA.

GO ASH, GO!
TIZZ ROCKS :D
I LOVE HER SO MUCH ♥

I love Ashley. She is so cute. She is the best actress, singer, model and more… Ashley is the best girl in the world. NOBODY’S PERFECT ONLY ASHELY’S PERFECT.

charlotte' @ 06/20/2008 at 2:29 pm

ahsley u r so great i love all ur pix there cool…i wish i would be aable to meet u… that would mean a lot to me.. love al ur movies ur a great actor..=]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] Show All